International Student Tution
- Master of Business Administration at Concordia University is offered as a 2-years program on the basis of full time and part-time.
- John Molson School of Business was the fourth business school in Canada accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The MBA Cooperative Education program offers students the opportunity to participate in paid internships in Canada, the US or abroad, for one semester or more.
- A student is required to complete a minimum of 45 credits successfully.
- students get one-on-one time with professors because of the small class size.
- The faculty and student ratio for this program is 1:16.
- Students can make a schedule that fits their needs and choose from morning, afternoon, or evening classes.
- Students can choose to focus on a specific area or explore different aspects of management. A wide variety of in-class and experiential electives allow students to focus their MBA to fit their own career goals.
- Students can apply for scholarship programs initiated by the Government of Canada up to 40,664 USD per year
- Students may have job opportunities as Health Services Manager, High-End Management Consultant, etc with an average salary of 47,199 USD per year.
- The John Molson MBA was ranked number 1 in Canada for ROI by QS in its 2020 Global MBA and Business Masters Rankings.
- The John Molson MBA ranks fourth in the country and best in Quebec in the latest rankings.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, with minimum GPA of 3.0/4.3
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
- In order to be eligible for the program, students need to submit GMAT scores. Equivalent GRE scores not older than 5 years can also be submitted in lieu of GMAT scores, however, GMAT is highly recommended.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree - minimum 4-year program
- or 3-year program if the issuing university has a NAAC rating of A.
- Students must have a two-year minimum of full-time relevant work experience.
Required Document List
Following are the required documents:
95 / 120
Avg. Score in
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #101/ 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Paul Foundation scholarships|| $20,174 || Yes || N/A |
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 30 Aug, 2020 |
|(ISC)² Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 19 Feb, 2021 |
|FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship|| $20,000 || Yes || N/A |
|QS Leadership Scholarship|| $10,000 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Ontario Graduate Fellowship|| $8,459 || Yes || N/A |
|Aga khan Foundation Scholarships|| Variable || Yes || 31 Mar, 2020 |
|Go Clean Scholarship|| $3,500 || Yes || 31 Dec, 2020 |
|Ellis R. Ott Scholarship for Applied Statistics and Quality Management|| Variable || Yes || 01 Apr, 2020 |
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 30 Sep, 2020 |
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program|| $150 || Yes || N/A |
|BrokerFish International student scholarship|| $1,000 || Yes || 21 Dec, 2020 |
|JN Tata Endowment Scholarship|| Variable || Yes || 09 Mar, 2020 |
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship|| $1,385 || Yes || 30 Apr, 2020 |
|Forte Fellowship|| $24,623 || Yes || N/A |
|Bharat Petroleum Scholarship 2020|| Variable || Yes || N/A |
VISA & Work Study
- International Students will need to apply for a valid Student visa before entering Canada.
- A Student visa is an immigration document that allows students to live and study in Canada.
- They must have a study permit to enroll in any degree, program or course that takes more than 6 months to complete.
- Whether students also need an Entry Visa depends on their country of citizenship.
- The Temporary Resident Visa (Entry Visa) is a stamp placed on their passport that allows them to enter Canada.
- In most cases, students Entry Visa will have the same expiry date as their Study Permit.
- Student visa and Visitor Visa (Optional) is required to study in Canada.
- A Student visa is usually valid for the length of the student’s study program, plus an extra 90 days.
- The cost of the Student visa is 112 USD.
- The students need these documents to apply for a student visa:
- Proof of acceptance i.e The offer letter that the student received from the university.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of financial support i.e Documents showing the financial status.
- Both full-time and part-time students can avail of work while studying in Canada options.
- A student can be hired for only one Work-Study position. Students can find and apply for jobs on Career Exploration and Education website.
- Student eligibility for the Work-Study Program is based upon students meeting this criterion:
- Have proof of a government student aid package of at least 1,500 USD.
- Be registered at Concordia University as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in both terms.
- Have achieved a satisfactory academic standing with a minimum 2.0 institutional grade point average in their previous academic session
- The Work-Study Program gives the student a chance to work On-campus if the student is a full-time student:
- Work Part-time during the academic year to earn around 2,250 USD.
- Work Full time during the summer months to earn close to 4,500 USD.
Career and Placement after Course
After completing this program, students have job opportunities in:
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Financial Manager
- Health Services Manager
- High-End Management Consultant
- Information Technology (IT) Director
- Investment Banker
- Investment Fund Manager