Ques. What is the admission procedure for candidates who wish to apply for more than one PG course?
Ans. The admission procedure for PG courses remains the same as above. But for applying for more than one PG course, candidates have to apply for each course on separate application forms along with appropriate demand draft for each application separately,
Ques. What are the documents required for admission into UG course?
The following documents are required :
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ques. What are the documents required for admission into a PG course?
For admission into PG course, following documents are required : Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. (If applicable)
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ques. On what basis is admission offered in MAMC, New Delhi?
Ans. Admission in MAMC is offered purely on the basis of merit of NEET examination held every year by NTA. After the merit is declared, counselling is held by Delhi University where the seats are allocated to the deserving students. This document has been edited with the instant web content composer.
Ques. What are the minimum marks required for an Sc category candidate in NEET in order to get admission in the MAMC?
Ans. For a Delhi domicile candidate, the requirement of marks in NEET for SC Quota is 321. However, a candidate non- Delhi domicile needs to secure 608 marks in NEET for expecting a seat in the course offered by the institute.
Ques. What strategies used by the aspirants for getting admission to MAMC?
Ans. The aspirant needs to make proper revision plans and not get overdriven by exam panic. Practicing more OMR sheets helps the candidates to manage time during the examination day.
Ques. What are common trips given by the aspirants of MAMC and how do they deal with distraction during preparation?
Ans. The revision is the key for the NEET aspirants to get a high score and get admission to institutes like MAMC. The aspirants need to have a strong grip in matters related to physics and practice MCQs more frequently. In order to avoid distraction, aspirants need to believe in themselves and keep working hard for better results.
Ques. What are the expected minimum marks of NEET in the general category for securing a seat in the MAMC course?
Ans. The minimum marks required for the general category candidate in the NEET examination is above 685. This score will help the candidate to secure admission to the desired course from MAMC.
Ques. What are the MD course fees in MAMC?
Ans. The course fees of the MD course in MAMC are 30000 INR. The duration of the course is 3 years.