Latest Update: IBS Kolkata online test IBSAT will be a proctored online test. The exam will be conducted on December 26, 2020 and December 27, 2020.
Set in the vibrant and intellectual ‘City of Joy’, ICFAI Business School (IBS) Kolkata is one of the branches of the IBS group. The college offers a certificate program in Management, which is equivalent to an MBA degree. Admission to the program is through the IBSAT exam. The minimum cut off required in the IBSAT exam is 66 marks for the Kolkata branch.
As per the recent stats, the average CTC went up to INR 6 LPA and the offers for the job came from reputed companies like HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IMRB International, Indusind Bank, Hinduja Leyland Finance, etc.
Read More: IBSAT Cut off
IBS Kolkata Highlights
|Established | Type||1995 | Private|
|Course offered | Type||PGPM | Management|
|Selection criteria||Entrance based|
|Accepted exam scores||TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS/ GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT|
|Application mode | Fee||Online | INR 1,800|
|Official website | Contact||https://www.ibsindia.org/ibs-kolkata/ | 033-23577125|
IBS Kolkata Ranking
|108th All India||Business Today|
|17th All India||Silicon India|
|2nd in Eastern Zone||Silicon India|
|11th among Top New Generation B-Schools and 2nd among Zone wise||Digital Mailers|
|2nd in West Bengal and 4th in Eastern Region among B-Schools of excellence||CSR GHRDC|
IBS Kolkata Course
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Kolkata offers a two-year full-time PGPM Program. Eligibility for the course is a Graduate degree with 55% aggregate marks. Applicants not meeting the IBS Kolkata eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
Read More: IBS Kolkata Fee structure
IBS Kolkata Admission
Admission to ICFAI Business School Kolkata is through the IBSAT exam conducted by the IBS group. Below are some details related to the IBS Kolkata admissions:
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education for students seeking ICFAI Business School Kolkata Admission to the PGPM of IBS Kolkata. Applicants need to secure a good score in IBSAT to get qualified for the selection process.
Applicants who have valid scores of IBSAT/ GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT by GMAC are called for the selection process at IBS Kolkata. The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Read More: IBS Kolkata Admissions
IBS Kolkata Placement
- The IBS Kolkata Placements for the Class of 2019 has been completed. 99% of the placements are done on campus and the rest 1% is done off-campus.
- An average CTC of INR 5.82 Lacs Per Annum was offered to the students.
- ICFAI Business School Kolkata’s Highest CTC came up to INR 10 Lacs Per Annum.
- Total recruiters involved in the placement were 84.
Read More: IBS Kolkata Placement
IBS Kolkata Faculty
The faculty of ICFAI Business School Kolkata is qualified in their relevant fields and have both teaching and industry experiences. Below are details of some core faculty members of ICAFI Business School Kolkata:
- Dr. Ajay Pathak
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: Ph.D., FCMA, CAIIB, B.Tech(IIT-Kgp)
- Experience: 18 years (Teaching) and 25 years (Industry)
- Specialization: Finance
- Prof.Durga Rani Sinha
- Designation: Dy. Director for Placements
- Qualification: PGDM(IIM-C)
- Experience: 16 years (Teaching) and 23 years (Industry)
- Specialization: Marketing
- Prof. Samprit Chakrabarti
- Designation: Associate Dean for Academics
- Qualification: B.Sc (Hons.), M.Sc, and M.Phil
- Experience:14 Years (Teaching)
- Specialization: Finance
- Prof. Kumar Satyaki Ray
- Qualification: PGDBM and B.Sc
- Experience: 15 years (Teaching) and 3 years (Industry)
- Specialization: Marketing
- Prof. Nirendu Konar
- Qualification: M.Sc, M.Tech, and MBA
- Experience: 6 years (Teaching) and 13 years (Industry)
- Specialization: IT/ Systems
IBS Kolkata Branches
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Branches located in India are as follows:
IBS Kolkata FAQ
Ques. What are the facilities available at IBS Kolkata for students
Ans. IBS Kolkata Facilities:
- A state-of-the-art Wi-Fi campus with air-conditioned classrooms.
- Library and reading room with over 20,000 books, international journals, magazines, and online database facilities.
- A team of faculty members, who apart from guiding students, are also engaged in research and in conducting training programs for practicing managers.
- Psychological Counselling by Trained and professional Counsellors.
- Soft Skills Training by experts.
- Availability of off-campus accommodation on a sharing basis in the vicinity of the campus.
- Modern audio-visual teaching aids.
- Classrooms with Internet connectivity and projectors.
Ques. Which degree is provided at IBS Kolkata?
Ans. ICFAI Business School Kolkata or IBS Kolkata provide no degree but a certificate to students. PGPM, the only program offered at IBS Kolkata is a certificate course and not a degree. Students pursue this certificate course as it is equivalent to an MBA degree.
Ques. Who are the top 10 recruiters of IBS Kolkata?
Ans. The top recruiters of ICFAI Business School Kolkata are:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IMRB International
- Indusind Bank
- Hinduja Leyland Finance
- ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
- Square Yards
- CignaTTK Health Insurance
- Anarock Property Consultants