The ITM Chennai, with a sprawling 4 acres land is housed at the strategic location on the Express Highway (6 lanes) along the IT Corridor of Chennai at SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, on Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai. Dr. P.V. Ramana is founder and chairman of IMT, Chennai. He secured the Academic Collaboration of New Hampshire College to offer MBA and MS program in India leading to the establishment of the first ITM program in Mumbai in June 1991. He is also a highly reputed Management Consultant and has served as President of Bombay Management Association (1998-99).
The campus which includes the following facilities:
• Academic & Administrative blocks, fully air conditioned class rooms, Library, Seminar Hall, IT Lab & Canteen.
• Spacious & well ventilated lecture halls with facilities like PA system, and LCD projector.
• A well stocked library with a collection of over 16282 books, journals, periodicals, case studies, publications, CD ROMs etc. on various topics and variety of online research archives.
• Separate seminar hall to conduct regular seminars, guest lectures etc.
• Well equipped IT Lab with state of art facilities.
• Separate computer center with Internet Access and High Speed connectivity.
69th Rank All over India