SSN School of Management (SOM) is a Private Institute located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and was established in the year 2000. The Institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). The flagship program offered by SOM is MBA which follows the curricula of Anna University, Chennai. Admission to MBA program will be done on the basis of scores/ rank obtained in the following Entrance Exams – CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ TANCET.
Check SSN School of Management Admission Procedure
SSN School of Management Highlights
Type of Institute
How to Reach
42.1 KM (from Chennai Railway Station)
36.9 KM (from Chennai Airport)
SSN School of Management Courses and Admission
SSN School of Management MBA Admission
Admissions to MBA program will be done on the basis of marks acquired by candidates in their Bachelor’s Degree Examination from a recognized Institute/ University. Final Selections will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ TANCET Entrance Exam followed by Candidate’s Performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- 10th, 12th, and UG with 60% and above marks.
- CAT/ XAT Entrance Exam with more than 60 percentile OR
- ATMA/ CMAT/ MAT Entrance Exam with more than 80 percentile.
For more information check SSN School of Management Courses & Fees Structure
SSN School of Management Placement
The dedicated Central Placement cell of SSN School of Management ensures 100% placement assistance to the students by providing them the required industrial exposure and training.
Placement Package (2016-17)
Know more about SSN School of Management Placements
SSN School of Management Ranking
33 in India
SSN School of Management Scholarships
SSN School of Management offers following scholarships to encourage merit and make education accessible to the students from low economic background:
- Merit Scholarship - Scholarships are offered to the candidates on basis of their academic performance in the immediately previous year examination.
- Merit-cum-means Scholarship - This scholarship is available for the meritorious students from a low economic background.
- Waiver of tuition fees – The PG students of SOM who secured the highest marks in Bachelor’s degree examinations will have their entire tuition fee waived for the first academic year.
- Sports Scholarships - Sports scholarship is offered to the candidate with an outstanding record in sports. Particularly for the student who has participated at National and International level competitions conducted by accredited Sports Boards.
Why SSN School of Management?
- The MBA program is in alignment with the current Industry demands.
- Industrial exposure helps the candidate in dealing with the real-life situations.
- The fully residential program which helps in the overall development of the students.
- Guest lectures by the industry experts help in gaining the appropriate knowledge.
- Internship under the faculty guidance gives the self-confidence to excel and outperform.
- Fests and Cultural events to bring peace, harmony, and unity among the students.
- Sports and co-curricular activities keep the mind healthy and active.
- Scholarship opportunities to promote education.
- World-class faculty from India’s leading institutions.