Latest Update: SOIL Institute of Management admissions are ongoing. The admission for PGDM (2-years) and PGPM (1-year) program will end on December 5, 2020 and December 19, 2020 respectively.
SOIL Institute of Management is awarded the SHRM’s ‘Game Changer’ Academic Institute of the Year Award. SOIL offers postgraduate programs in Human Resource, Business Design, and Business Leadership. It is located 3.3km away from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station.
SOIL Institute of Management Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2008 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT
|Courses Offered||2 in 7 specialization|
|Popular Courses||PGPM, PGDM|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online | INR 2000|
|Top Recruiters||HCL Technologies, Genpact, ICICI Bank, Hindustan Times|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Sports and Games, Auditorium, In-house Cafeteria|
SOIL Institute of Management Awards and Accolades
- Harvard Business School invited SOIL to a conference on ‘Rethinking the MBA to present its unique learning model.
- The academic committee of CEDEP recognizes SOIL as an innovation in higher education.
- SOIL is invited by the Planning Commission of India to assist with the planning of the 12th Five Year Plan.
- SOIL is named amongst the top 3 Innovators in India by the All India Management Association and Accenture.
- IIM Ahmedabad named SOIL as a ‘game-changer’ in Higher Education.
SOIL Institute of Management Courses
SOIL offers PG programs in the discipline of Human Resource, Business Design, Marketing, Finance, Analytics and Business Leadership. Tabulated below are the details for the same:
|Course | Duration||Specialization||Eligibility||Fees (INR)|
|PGPM | 1 yr.||Business Leadership||
|Human Resource Leadership||12,85,864|
|PGDM | 2 yrs.||Business Design||
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
Check: SOIL Courses and Fees
SOIL Institute of Management Admission
The application form for admission into SOIL Gurgaon must be submitted online. Given below are the details for the same:
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link for the respective program.
- Fill the application form properly with all the required information.
- Submit the application fee of INR 2000 via online payment mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Transfer).
- Candidates will receive a notification email after successful payment of application fees.
- Upon successful submission of the application form, candidates will be required to select a date for GD and Interview.
Note: For admission to PGDM programs, candidates must have secured a valid score in the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT)
Step 1: SOIL Talent Appreciation Test (STAT)
STAT is a 105-minute assessment test conducted by the admission committee to check the analytical abilities and leadership potential of candidates. It is mandatory to qualify test for both SOIL Post Graduate Programs.
Step 2: Talent Appreciation Interview
After the assessment test, shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview conducted by the faculty members and senior members of the industry. The interview will last about 45 minutes where candidates will be asked questions about their background, aspirations and how the MBA program fits with their plans.
Step 3: Final Decision
The final decision will be emailed to all the candidates within 4 weeks of the interview.
Check: SOIL Admission
SOIL Institute of Management Placement
SOIL Gurgaon provides personalized guidance and advice related to the career and managerial role to all students. SOIL has taken pride in its good track record placements ever since its establishment. Some of the highlights of placement are listed below:
- The highest salary package offered was 16.20 lakhs p.a.
- The average salary package offered was 9.37 lakhs p.a.
- The median salary package offered was 9 lakhs p.a.
Top recruiters of SOIL, Gurgaon: Dabur, ICICI bank, Genpact, Mahindra group, HCL technologies, Hindustan times media, Wipro technologies and many more.
SOIL Gurgaon Industry Wise Placement Statistics:
SOIL Gurgaon Function Wise Placement Statistics:
Check: SOIL Placement
SOIL Institute of Management Scholarship
SOIL Gurgaon provides the following scholarships to deserving candidates.
|Scholarship||Eligibility||Grant Amount||Total Seats|
|Need-Based Scholarship||Applicants with a family income of less than INR 10 lakhs p.a.||2.5-4 lakhs||08|
|Captain Vikram Batra Scholarships for Defense||Students from the Armed Forces, Students whose parents have served in the Defence Services in India||2-4 lakhs||05|
|Outstanding Work in NGOs/Teach for India/AIESEC Scholarships||Students who are a full-time employee of any Registered NGO or Non-profit Organisations working in social space from last one year or more
|Women in Leadership Scholarships||Women who have done exceptional work in leadership roles for an organization||2 lakhs||04|
|Earn while you Learn (Research Assistantship)||Selection will be based on the performance during PI and SOP Submitted.
||10,000 per month||10|
- Students who are granted scholarships have to work for 5 hours a week as a Research Assistant.
- The amount of scholarship given to the student depends solely on the Scholarship Committee.
SOIL Institute of Management Facilities
Classrooms: SOIL Gurgaon has a well-furnished, spacious and centrally air-conditioned campus with a seating capacity of 80 students.
Library: SOIL has a modern, well-stocked library with a collection of more than 10,000 books and journals on all aspects of Business studies, Spiritual learning and history.
Auditorium: A spacious, well-furnished and fully air-conditioned Auditorium with a seating capacity of 150 participants. The auditorium is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art Audio/Visual, multimedia equipment and projector.
- Well designed Table Tennis structure
- A State of the art Pool table
- Cafeteria which serves delectable multi-cuisine food options
- An outdoor seating area amidst lush green trees
SOIL Institute of Management Faculty
Given below are the details of the faculty of SOIL:
- Designation: Dean and Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D
Dr. N. R. Parasuraman
- Designation: Professor
- Qualification: LLB, FCS, FICWA, DBF, Ph.D
Prof. Bianka Ray Chaudhary
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Department: Management
- Qualification: MBA, Management Consultant
- Area of Expertise: Project Management, Delivery Management, Key Customer Management
Prof. Shikha Aggarwal
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Management
Check: SOIL Faculty
SOIL Institute of Management FAQs
Ques. I have completed a three-year diploma course but do not have an undergraduate degree. Am I eligible for the SOIL program?
Ans. The eligibility criterion at SOIL requires all students to have an undergraduate degree. If your diploma is considered to be equivalent to a degree by the appropriate authorities, then it will be acceptable otherwise not.
Ques. I have worked in my family-owned business for the past three years. Will this experience be considered?
Ans. If this experience is full-time and if you can support this with relevant documents in your application, you can apply. The quality and relevance of your experience in your business will be critical. You will still have to furnish recommendations. Recommendations from your father, friends and family will not be accepted. You should furnish recommendations from people with whom you have a strictly professional interaction like with your clients, vendors, etc.
Ques. Does SOIL have tie-ups with banks for education loans?
Ans. Yes, SOIL has tied-up with Axis Bank, HDFC Credila and DHFL for education loans.
Ques. Can I pay fees in installments?
Ans. Yes, the first installment of INR 2,00,000 needs to be paid within 10 days of the results being declared, failing which, the admission offer will stand canceled.
Ques. Does SOIL have exchange programs with foreign universities?
Ans. Yes, the institute has partnered with 3 international business schools namely MIP (Milano institute Politecnico) in Milan, Italy, BIG (Bainbridge graduate institute) in Seattle, USA and the University of New Brunswick in Canada for an exchange program.
Ques. What are the best job profile offered at SOIL?
Ans. The best job profiles offered at SOIL are: PGP-BL – Product Manager, Business Analyst, Client Partner, Business Development, Project manager, Senior management Trainee HRL, Technology, Marketing, Category Manager, Distribution Manager, Consultant, Infra Pre Sales, Assistant Manager and Senior Management Trainee, PGP-HRL – HR Generalist, HR Manager, Management Trainee HR and Consultant.