Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board is the state Government authority that conducts exams on both elementary level as well as secondary level.
The main diploma courses offered are Diploma in Elementary Education and Diploma in Education. These are two years in duration and aspiring candidates search for admission to such through Government and private colleges.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Highlights
|Name of the organization||Secondary Education Examination Board Karnataka|
|Name of the Examination||Kseeb D.EL.ED exam|
|Name of the Course||D.EL.ED|
|Mode of filling Application form||Online|
Karnataka D.EL.ED Dates
|Online Registration starts||August 06, 2020|
|Last date to apply||August 29, 2020|
|Edit in the application form||September 01-03, 2020|
Karnataka D.EL.ED Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification: The candidate must have completed 10+2(HSC) class from any recognized board of Karnataka.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) in their 10+2 class.
- Age Limit: The Age limit for is 17 years.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Application Form Registration
- To fill the Karnataka D.EL.ED 2019 Application form, Applicants can visit the official site.
- Click on the option KARNATAKA D.EL.ED 2020 Application Form.
- The Mode for applying Application form will be online.
- Candidates should mention all required details in the form.
- After it, candidates need to pay the Application Fee via any of the modes.
- Read all the instructions carefully and lastly submit the Application Form.
- Applicants must also take the print out of the Application Form for further reference.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The information about the exam pattern and syllabus of the entrance examination will be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Result
Candidates applied for Karnataka D.EL.ED will be able to check the result once it is released on the official website in pdf format. Candidates can follow the given steps in order to check Karnataka D.EL.ED/D.Ed Result 2020.
- Visit the official website.
- After reaching the home page, click on the Result tab.
- After opening the result tab, candidates must click on the link given.
- Results will be displayed on the screens by entering Roll No.
- Download the Karnataka D.EL.ED Result, 2020 for further references.
Karnataka D.EL.ED Counselling Process
During the counselling round, candidates need to open the particular link and fill up the registration form to take part in the counselling round. Subsequent to which, candidates need to opt for the choice along their options desired and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counselling round is done, candidates need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the University. When the seats are chosen to the candidates, they need to see the allotted college with vital pamphlets and credentials.
Ques:What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka D.EL.ED Admission?
Ques:Is the application form available in the online mode for Karnataka D.EL.ED Admission ?
Ques:Is it compulsory to be an Indian citizen Karnataka D.EL.ED Admission?
Ques:What is the official website for Karnataka D.EL.ED?
Ques:What is the Application fee for Karnataka D.EL.ED?