AAEEE 2018 exam will be held in the month of May 2018 for admission to the BE/B.Tech courses. Those who wish to do their BE/B.Tech from Avinashilingam University must fill the AAEEE application form in the month of March 2018.
It is an MCQ based exam conducted in the online mode. The time duration to complete the exam is 90 minutes and there are 3 sections in the exam. There are 30 questions in each subject namely physics, chemistry and mathematics. 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer and a quarter mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
The last date to receive the AAEEE application form is in 1st week of April 2018. There is a possibility of spot registration for AAEEE exam. This is a 24 hours window just before the test date. Candidates can complete the spot registration at the test center near to their location.
AAEEE application form can be filled in the offline mode only. The application fee is Rs.600 for general category students and Rs.300 for reserved category students. There is an additional charge of Rs.50 if the fee is paid through DD. There is no provision of form correction once the form is submitted. Admit card is issued a week before the exam the exam date in the online mode only.
Facts about student Intake from all over India:
|Zone details||Percentage intake|
AAEEE 2018 Exam Highlights
|Date of Exam||April 2018|
|Conducting Body||Avinashilingam Univeirsty|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours (including reporting time)|
|Type and Number of Questions||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) based exam with 100 questions|
AAEEE 2018 Exam Dates
AAEEE 2018 exam will be conducted in the month of April. The announcement will come in the month of March 2018. The important dates (tentative) regarding the exam and application process are as follows:
|Announcement of AAEEE 2018 exam||March 2018|
|Commencement of AAEEE 2018 online form filling||1st week of March 2018|
|Last week of AAEEE 2018 form filling||1st week of April 2018|
|AAEEE 2018 admit card||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of April 2018|
|On the spot registration AAEEE||2nd week of April 2018|
AAEEE 2018 Eligibility
AAEEE 2018 eligibility criteria are defined for admission to PG and UG courses. For admission to the B.Tech program following guidelines are defined:
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit, but candidate must be born on or after July 1, 1995. The average age of the candidates enrolling in the PG or UG courses is 26 years.
- Nationality: Only Indian nationals can apply for the exam.
- Educational qualification: Class 12 examination must be cleared with 45% marks and must have physics, mathematics as the main subject. The third subject can be biology/biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject/Chemistry. Students of reserved category must clear class 12 examinations with 40% marks. Students who have cleared JEE main exam can appear for the counselling directly.
AAEEE 2018 Application Form
- AAEEE application form can be purchased from the office at the office address:
Avinashilingam Institute of Higher Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore- 641043
- The application form has to be filled in the offline mode, and an application fee of Rs.600 has to be submitted through cash mode by general category candidates. Reserved category students have to pay an application fee of Rs.300. If the payment of application fee is done through DD (demand draft) an amount of Rs.50 has to be paid additional as the DD service charge.
Application fee details are as follows along with the mode:
|General||Cash (direct deposit at office)||600|
|Reserved||Cash (direct deposit at office)||300|
|General||DD (via post)||650|
|Reserved||DD (via post)||350|
- DD is payable in favor of The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for women, Coimbatore.
AAEEE 2018 Admit Card
AAEEE admit card can be downloaded in the online mode only. The steps are:
- Open the official website: www.avinuty.ac.in.
- Search for “examination” page of the website.
- Provide the details of application number.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the admit card.
Details on the admit card:
- Name: Name will be same as the name written in the application form.
- Age: The age will be written in the format of date/month/year, same as the date printed on the DOB certificate.
- Father’s name: Name of the father will be same as printed on class 10 certificates.
- Hall ticket number/ Roll number: The roll number is allotted to maintain sequence and uniqueness of candidate’s registration details. Students need to sit in the order of the roll number.
- Passport size photograph: A recent photograph, coloured with light background has to be pasted in the space given for photograph.
- Signature: Running signature in blue ink has to be done in the presence of invigilator to ensure the authenticity of candidature.
Additional documents with AAEEE admit card:
Candidates have to bring a photo id proof at the exam center to ensure candidate’s authenticity. The photo ID proof can be:
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Class 10 certificate
- ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
AAEEE 2018 Exam Center
Avinashilingam University has only 1 center, i.e. the university campus itself. All students will have the details of the exam center on their admit card. The address of the AAEEE exam center is as follows:
Avinashilingam Institute of Home science and Higher Education for women,
Bharathi Park Road, North Coimbatore,
AAEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
AAEEE is a Computer Based Test exam. The details of the exam pattern are as follows:
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3|
|Marks per question||1|
|Negative marking||1/4 marks|
|Language of question paper||English|
Class 11 and 12 syllabi will be forming the basis for the AAEEE exam. The questions can come randomly from all the topics of the syllabus. Some important topics in each of the section are:
|Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision||5|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||5|
|Wave Motion and String Waves||5|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||5|
|Probability and Statistics||7|
|Aldehydes and Ketones||5|
|d & f Block Elements||5|
|General Organic Chemistry||7|
Important books for preparing for AAEEE exam:
|Subject||Book name- author||Publisher||ISBN code|
|Chemistry||A Textbook Of Organic Chemistry For Jee Main & Advanced 8 Edition (English, Paperback, Dr. R K Gupta)||Arihant||9789352031184|
|Chemistry||Wiley's J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2017ed 1 Edition (English, Paperback, Sudarsan Guha||Wiley India Pvt Ltd||9788126548750|
|Chemistry||modern approach to chemical calculations (English, Paperback, R. C. Mukherjee)||BHARATI BHAWAN PUB.& DIS.||9788177096415|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics (Two Vol Set) 4/e PB (Sharma R D)||DHANPAT RAI PUBLICATIONS||9789383182169|
|Subject||Book name- author||Publisher||ISBN code|
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 1 –HC Verma|
Bharati Bhawan (P & D
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 2-HC Verma|
Bharati Bhawan (P & D)
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Challenger Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced (11th edition)- Er. Deepak Agarwal, Dr. J. B. Yadav, Er. Anoop Srivastava||Disha Publication||9789385576492|
|Physics||Understanding Physics Optics & Modern Physics for IIT JEE 1st Edition (English, Paperback- Dc Pandey)||Arihant||9788188222131|
AAEEE 2018 Result
AAEEE result will be announced in the last week of April 2018.
The result will be available on the official website. Steps to access the AAEEE result is as follows:
- Open the official website.
- Look for the link that reads “AAEEE 2018 result”.
- Click on the link and type the details of the “application number”.
- Click on “submit” button.
- The result is on the screen. Download the result card for future reference.
AAEEE 2018 Counselling
A centralized counselling will be conducted on the campus of Avinashilingam University, Coimbatore. Candidates will be invited for the counselling on the basis of the AAEEE merit list. The merit list will be published on the official website before the commencement of the counselling. Merit list will be published in the descending order of the marks.
Generally, seats are filled in the first round of counselling. If, because of any delay in the admission process by a candidate, a seat(s) remain vacant, the second round of counselling will be conducted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College