AAU VET 2021 Application Form will be released by Assam Agricultural University (AAU) on August 01, 2021 (tentatively). Candidates have to fill the AAU VET Application form on the official website aau.ac.in. Applicants who have successfully passed 10+2 examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as their main subjects can apply for AAU VET 2021.
- AAU VET 2021 Application Form will be filled through online mode only.
- Online submission of the application form involves 4 steps – Fill Registration Form, Uploading Photograph and Signature, Payment of Application and Test Fee, and final submission of the application form.
- Application and test fee of INR 1100 will be deposited by the candidates applying for the AAU VET 2021.
Direct link to Apply for AAU VET 2021
AAU VET 2021 Application Form can be filled by the candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. and A.H.) Degree Program, offered by AAU at its two campuses – College of Veterinary Science located at Khanapara in Guwahati and Lakhimpur College of Veterinary Science located at Joyhing in North Lakhimpur.
AAU VET 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates regarding AAU VET 2021 Application Form submission:
|Availability of Application Form||August 01 – September 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||Cancelled|
|Publication of Merit List / Result||To be announced|
AAU VET 2021 Eligibility
Aspirants must carefully read the eligibility criteria to appear for AAU VET 2021. Candidate must understand, whether he/she possesses the requisite academic and residential qualifications before filling AAU VET 2021 Application Form. Following are the eligibility criteria for taking AAU VET 2021 –
- Candidate must complete 17 years of age on or before 31 December, 2021 while maximum age limit is set at the age of 25 years.
- Those belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Class (OBC) are given a relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam and possess the certificate for the same
- Candidate must be ward of defense/para-military personnel posted in Assam for a minimum duration of one year
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory core subjects
- Candidate must have passed an examination that is equivalent to intermediate science examination of a university or board, which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (with practical test in each) and English as compulsory subjects
- Aspirants belonging to General category must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in qualifying examination, along with passing in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology individually as well
- Minimum aggregate marks in qualifying examination required to be scored by candidates belonging to SC, ST or other special category (as specified by the Government) is 47.5%
Candidates with following disabilities will not be allowed admission into B.V.Sc and A.H. degree course-
- Disability of total body inclusive of more than 50 % disability of chest or spine
- More than 50 % disability of lower limb
- Disability of upper limb
- Candidates with visual and hearing disabilities
- Candidates suffering from progressive diseases like myopathies etc.
- Disabilities that will not allow the candidate to perform duties of a veterinarian
How to Fill AAU VET 2021 Application Form
AAU VET 2021 Application Form can only be submitted online. There is no offline mode available for application submission. Following are the steps for online submission of AAU VET 2021 Application Form
- Fill Registration Form
- Go to the official website of AAU – aau.ac.in
- Under drop down list of ‘Admission’ tab on top row, select Apply Online for VET 2021
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab
- Sign Up by filling these details – Complete Name, Create a Username, Create a Password, Email and Mobile Number
- Fill all details carefully since Email and Mobile number will be used for future correspondence
- Click on ‘Next’ tab
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Both should be in .jpg, .png or .gif format
- Photograph’s dimension should be 3cm x 4cm, while that of signature should be 3cm x 1cm
- Attach required files and click on ‘Upload’ tab
- You will receive a notification on both registered Email and Mobile number regarding login credentials – Registration number, Username and Password
- Click on ‘Login to continue’
- Payment of Application and Test Fee
- Candidate will reach his/her personal page
- Click on ‘pay online’
- Fill details such as: First name, Last name, Address, City, State, Country and Pincode
- Click on ‘Continue to Pay’
- Make payment of INR 1100 towards Application and Test fees through credit card, debit card or internet banking
- Subsequent to successful payment, return to personalized page
- Filling Application Form
- Click on ‘Fill Up Application Form’
- Fill in these details: Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Gender, Marital Status, Religion, Communication address, Permanent address, Mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Fill basic Academic details regarding class 10 and 10+2 examination
- Personal details such as, Father’s/Guardian Name, Father’s Occupation, Mother’s Name, Mother’s Occupation, Any gap in study period and reason, Admitted in AAU before and details, along with requirement of hostel will be asked.
- Once done, check all the details and click on ‘I agree’ box
- Click on ‘Submit Application’ tab
Details in AAU VET 2021 Application Form
Candidate must carefully and correctly fill all details asked for in AAU VET 2021 Application Form, before submitting it. Following are the details to be filled by candidate:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter his/her complete name (First, Middle and Last)|
|Email ID||Mention Email ID for future correspondence|
|Mobile No.||Mention Mobile Number for future correspondence|
|Username||Create a username for login purpose|
|Password||Create a password of minimum 5 characters for logging in|
|Date of Birth||Enter date of birth mentioned in 10th certificate|
|Gender||Chose between male or female|
|Marital Status||Whether married or single|
|Nationality||Write the country you belong to|
|Religion||Whether Hindu, Islam, Christian, Buddhist, Sikhs, Jain or Others|
|Nationality||Country to which candidate belongs|
|Communication and permanent Address||Address on which candidate wants to receive correspondence regarding exam|
|Basic Academic details & quota||Mention Board/University, Institution, Year of Passing and Percentage of Aggregate Marks secured in 10th and 10+2 examination & quota details (if applicable)|
|Class XII Records||Marks and percentage secured in individual subjects in 10+2 examination|
|Name of Father/Guardian||Mention name of father correctly|
|Father’s Occupation||Occupational details of father|
|Name of Mother||Mention name of mother correctly|
|Mother’s Occupation||Occupational details of mother|
AAU VET 2021 Application Form FAQs
Ques. Are 10+2 examination marks taken into consideration when merit list is prepared?
Ans. No, marks of 10+ 2 examination are only relevant for eligibility purpose and merit list will be prepared completely on the basis candidate’s performance in AAU VET
Ques. Is it required to submit hard copies of completed application form and documents?
Ans. Candidate is not required to submit hard copies of any documents. Application form submission will only be done online.
Ques. Can candidates from outside of Assam fill AAU VET 2021 Application Form?
Ans. No, only the permanent residents of Assam or children of armed forces B.H.Sc. and A.H. can apply for examination
Ques. Where to contact in case of doubts or inquiries associated with AAU VET 2021 Application Form?
Ans. Candidates can contact the conducting authority at following address in case of any doubts associated with application form
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.