Adikavi Nannaya University conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for students wishing to get admission to various Science and Arts courses offered by the university. This year, AKNUCET 2021 will be conducted in the last week of July 2021(tentative) in offline mode.
- Candidates aspiring for the exam need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the university. Check ANKUCET Eligibility
- For the successful registration, candidates need to pay INR 500 as registration fee (INR 300 for SC/ST/PH).
- Students are advised to take the printout of the application form and keep it safe till the admission process ends.
- The application form can only be downloaded via the online mode. It cannot be obtained through post/ courier.
AKNUCET Important Dates
AKNUCET 2021 Important Dates
The following table shows the application process dates:
|Application form will be available from||March 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of INR 1000/-||to be notified|
|Admit Card release||to be notified|
|Exam date||Last week of July 2021|
AKNUCET Eligibility Criteria
AKNUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of the exam. If candidates do not match the eligibility criteria the registration cancelled by the university. Check below course wise eligibility criteria:
|M.Sc.||Biochemistry||Graduation (B.Sc./ B.Sc.) Vocational Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of 3 main subjects and a B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science and Quality Control|
|Biotechnology||Graduation (B.Sc./ B.Sc.) (Vocational) with any 2 of the following subjects i.e. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture, and Mathematics. B.Sc. (Vocational) with Food Science and Quality Control.|
|Botany||Graduation (B.Sc.) with Botany and any other 2 Science subjects including vocational subjects.|
|Aquaculture||B.Sc. with Zoology and any other 2 Science subjects/ B.Sc. with Aquaculture, Fisheries, and Industrial Fisheries|
|Clinical Nutrition||B. Sc. with any Life Science subject as one of the subjects in Part II/ B.Sc. Home Science/ B.Sc. (Vocational) Food Science and Quality Control/ B.Sc. Nutrition as one of the main subjects.|
|M.Sc.||Physics||B.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics and any other Non-Biological Science subject.|
|Electronics||B.Sc. with Electronics, Mathematics and any other subject, B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics and any other subject with P.G. Diploma in Electronics.|
|Applied Mathematics||BA/ B.Sc. with Mathematics|
|Computer Science||Mathematics as course of study at 10+2 level and B.Sc. degree with Mathematical Computer Science/ BCA degree|
|Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|Physical Chemistry||B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Vocational) with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry and Mathematics & Physics as one of the main subjects|
|M.Sc.||Geology||B.Sc. degree with Geology|
|M.Com||--||B.Com. or BBM|
|MA||Economics||BA with Economics as one of the main subjects|
|History||Any graduate degree recognized by Adikavi Nannaya University|
|M.P.Ed.||-||B.P.Ed. or B.P.E equivalent to B.P.Ed.|
How to Fill AKNUCET Application Form
How to Fill AKNUCET Application Form
Candidates appearing for AKNUCET can obtain the application form via the online mode from the official website. It is not sent through post or courier. Candidates must follow the steps shown below in order to fill the application form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website.
- On the website’s homepage, search for the online application form.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the application form by entering details like Candidates Name, Father's Name, Mother Name, Email ID, Address, Qualification details, etc.
- Click on the proceed button.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Step 2: Pay Application/ Registration Fees
- For successful submission of the Application Form, students are needed to pay INR 500/- (Plus additional bank charges) as Registration and Application processing fee.
- Students can pay the fees via online mode only, by means of Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking
Step 3: Submission of Application Form
- Students must submit the online application form on the university’s official website before the last date of application form submission.
Students must keep the following information ready before filling the details for the online submission:
- Selection of Eligible course.
- Hall Ticket number of the qualifying examinations.
- Percentage of marks and year of passing qualifying examination (if passed).
- Date of Birth as per SSC record.
- Caste/ Category certificate in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates.
- PH/ NCC/ NSS/ SPORTS/ CAP etc.
- Parental Income up to 1 Lakh, or up to 2 Lakhs or above.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
AKNUCET Application Form Details
AKNUCET 2021 Application Form Details
Students must fill the details on the application form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||Name should be written according to the SSC/ X standard/ Equivalent Records|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in DD/MM/YYYY format|
|Address||Enter the correspondence details|
|Enter valid Email ID|
AKNUCET Application Form Correction
AKNUCET 2021 Application Form Correction
After filling the online application form, students must verify all the details carefully. In the case of any discrepancy, students must contact the exam-conducting higher authorities at the following address.
AKNUCET Application FAQs
AKNUCET 2021 FAQs
Ques: How many times is AKNUCET conducted in a year?
Ans: AKNUCET is conducted once in a year, in the month of May.
Ques: Where can the AKNUCET Application Forms be obtained?
Ans: They can be downloaded from the university’s official website.
Ques: Who is responsible for conducting the AKNUCET 2021 Entrance Examination?
Ans: Adikavi Nannaya University is responsible for conducting the AKNU Common Entrance Test.
Ques: Where can candidates download the AKNUCET 2021 Hall Ticket from?
Ans: Students can download the AKNUCET 2021 Hall Ticket from the university’s official website.
Ques: Where will the AKNUCET 2021 Result be displayed?
Ans: It will be displayed on the university’s official website.
Ques: How is the AKNUCET 2021 Application Fee paid?
Ans: The application fee can be paid online only, via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Ques: How is the AKNUCET 2021 Application Form submitted?
Ans: The Application form must be submitted on the university’s official website.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.