Table of Contents
AMUEEE 2020 Application Form (Released), Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
AMUEEE 2020 Exam will be conducted by Aligarh Muslim University on May 17, 2020 to shortlist students for admission in its B.Tech and B.Arch programs. Intermediate (10+2) graduates with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are eligible to appear for AMUEEE 2020.
Latest: AMUEEE 2020 Application Form is available from January 16, 2020 at amu.ac.in.
- The application fees for B.Tech is INR 650, INR 750 for B.Arch and B.Tech and INR 450 for B.E (evening).
- As per AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern, the offline test will have 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking applicable in AMUEEE 2020.
- AMUEEE Syllabus will have Physics, Chemistry and Maths questions from class 11 and 12 curricula.
- AMUEEE 2020 Result will be released in June 2020.
AMUEEE 2020 Highlights
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Dates
AMUEEE 2020 Registration process has started from January 16, 2020. The exam will be held on May 17, 2020. Candidates can check AMUEEE 2020 exam dates below:
|AMUEEE 2020 Application Form Released on||January 16, 2020|
|Last day to submit AMUEEE 2020 Application Form||March 2020|
|AMUEEE 2020 Exam Date||May 17, 2020 (Revised)|
|Issue of AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card||May 1, 2020|
|Declaration of AMUEEE 2020 Result||May 24, 2020|
|AMUEEE 2020 Counselling Schedule||July 6, 2020 – July 12, 2020|
AMUEEE 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must check AMUEEE 2020 eligibility before applying for the exam. Detailed AMUEEE 2020 eligibility is given below:
- Applicants must have passed their Intermediate standard from the recognized board with the minimum score up of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for AMUEEE 2020.
- Candidate who have cleared diploma in engineering programs from AMU with the minimum of 50% are also eligible to apply for this entrance.
AMUEEE 2020 Application form
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can apply for AMUEEE 2020 application form from the official site. Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to fill in the application form:
- Keep ready all the documents with you for ready reference.
- Candidates need to fill the required details in the form like
- Applicant’s name
- Educational qualifications
- Valid Email id.
- Contact number etc.
- After entering the details correctly, applicants will have to remit the application fee.
- Note down the generated registration no. and password for future use.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, and thumb impression with the prescribed specification.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application.
- With the help of registration no. and password, candidates will get the AMUEEE 2020 admit card from the website of the AM University.
AMUEEE 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking. For different courses, application fee amounts to:
|Name of the course||Application Fee|
|B.Arch and B.Tech||INR 750|
|B.E. (evening)||INR 450|
AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card
AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card is the important document required for the purpose of appearing in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Steps to download AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Under update tab, click on the link for AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Select your course and enter your transaction ID.
- Your AMUEEE 2020 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Center
Each candidate's AMUEEE 2020 exam center will be mentioned on the admit card as per the preferences they have filled in for in the application form.
List of AMUEEE 2020 exam centers are given below:
- UP, Aligarh
- UP, Lucknow
- Bihar, Patna
- J&K, Srinagar
- West Bengal, Kolkata
- Meghalaya, Khanapara
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check AMUEEE 2020 exam pattern before they proceed for the preparation of the exam. This will help them prepare well according to the pattern and the number of questions asked in the exam.
- Type of questions: Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Topics: All the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total Number of Marks: 150 marks for a total of 150 questions.
- Duration: AMUEEE 2020 exam is of 3 hours (B.Tech), B. Arch (paper I and II) & 2 hours (B.E).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer and there will be no negative marking.
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer -0 for an incorrect answer|
|Syllabus||Class 10+12 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
AMUEEE 2020 Result
The admission will totally depend on the performance of the candidate in AMUEEE 2020. The steps to check AMUEEE 2020 Result are given below:
- Go to the official website
- Under update tab, click on the link for AMUEEE 2020 Results
- Select your course.
- Your AMUEEE 2020 Result will be displayed as a PDF.
- Download and take a print out of AMUEEE 2020 Results
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in 12thcombined with marks in this entrance which is followed by the university.
AMUEEE 2020 Cutoff
AMUEEE 2020 cutoff is the minimum score required by the candidates to take admission in various engineering courses at the university. Candidates have to either score the minimum required cutoff marks or above that.
- AMUEEE cutoff 2020 is determined by various factors like
- Candidates performance level
- Seat capacity of the respective courses
- Total number of test takers
- Difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy
- Aspirants, who fail to secure the minimum marks required for admission to AMU through AMUEEE 2020, will not be considered eligible for admissions to B. Tech courses at the university.
- On the basis of AMUEEE 2020 cutoff, merit list for the examinees is prepared.
- As per ranks in AMUEEE 2020 merit list, seats are allocated to candidates.
AMUEEE 2020 Counselling
Qualified candidates will have to appear for AMUEEE 2020 counselling which will be held in the Aligarh University for the admission. Candidates have to submit their original documents mark sheet in the office of Director /Dean /Principal or coordinator.
Counselling for AMUEEE 2020 has been scheduled to start from July 6, 2020 and will continue till July 12, 2020.
Candidates need to carry the below mentioned documents on the day of counselling along with one Photostat copy of each document:
- AMUEEE Admit Card
- AMUEEE Score Card
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Candidate’s Character certificate issued by the school
- Candidate’s Transfer certificate issued by the school
- Copy of PAN card of the candidate’s parent
- Recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College