AMUEEE 2019 Exam Date, Elligibility, Registration and Paper Pattern
AMUEEE 2019 (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination) is organized by Aligarh Muslim University every year for admission in B.TECH and B.ARCH program. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria before fill AMUEEE Application form from the second week of January 2019 in online mode only. The exam is scheduled for May 12, 2019.
|AMUEEE Eligibility||AMUEEE Admit Card||AMUEEE Exam Pattern|
- Last date to submit application form is first week of March 2019.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination to appear in the examination.
- The admit card can be downloaded online by selecting the course and entering the transaction id.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- AMUEEE 2019 Result will be disclosed in the month of May 2019.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Highlights Table
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Dates
AMUEEE 2019 registration process starts from January 2019. The last date to fill AMUEEE 2019. The exam will be held on May 12, 2019. Candidates can check the AMUEEE 2019 exam dates below:
|Submission of online application Form||Second Week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit online form||First week of March 2019|
|Date of examination||May 12, 2019|
|Issuing of the admit card||2 weeks before the date of exam|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Date of Admission/Counselling||June 2019|
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must check AMUEEE 2019 eligibility before applying for the exam. Detailed AMUEEE 2019 eligibility is given below in the table:
- Candidate should be of at least 24 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of registration
- Applicants must have passed their Intermediate standard from the recognized board with the minimum score up of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Candidate who have cleared diploma in engineering programs from AMU with the minimum of 50% are also eligible to apply for this entrance.
AMUEEE 2019 Application form
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can apply for AMUEEE 2019 application form from the official site. Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to fill in the application form:
- Keep ready all the documents with you for ready reference.
- Candidates need to fill the required details in the form like
- Applicant’s name
- Educational qualifications
- Valid Email id.
- Contact number etc.
- After entering the details correctly, applicants will have to remit the application fee.
- Note down the generated registration no. and password for future use.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature with the prescribed specification.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee to complete the application.
- With the help of registration no. and password, candidates will get the AMUEEE 2019 admit card from the website of the AM University.
AMUEE 2019 Application fee
Candidates can pay the fee either via online mode or offline mode. For different courses application fee amounts to:
|Name of the course||Application Fee|
|B.E. (evening)||INR 300|
AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit card, the important document required for the purpose of appearing in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Steps to download AMUEE 2019 Admit Card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Under update tab, click on the link for AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- Select your course and enter your transaction ID.
- Your AMUEE 2019 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
AMUEEE Exam Center
Each candidates AMUEEE 2019 exam center will be mentioned on the admit card as per the preferences they have filled in for in the application form.
List of AMUEEE 2019 exam centers are given below:
- UP, Aligarh
- UP, Lucknow
- Bihar, Patna
- J&K , Srinagar
- West Bengal, Kolkata
- Meghalaya, Khanapara
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check AMUEEE 2019 exam pattern before they proceed for the preparation of exam. This will help them prepare well according to the pattern and the number of questions asked in the exam.
- Type of questions: Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Topics: All the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Total Number of Marks: 150 marks for a total of 150 questions.
- Duration: AMUEEE 2019 exam is of 3 hours (B.Tech), B. Arch (paper I and II) & 2 hours (B.E).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer and there will be no negative marking.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights Table
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for correct answer -0 for incorrect answer|
|Syllabus||Class 10+12 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
AMUEEE 2019 Result
The admission will totally depends on the performance of the candidate secured in AMUEEE 2019. The steps to check AMUEEE 2019 Result are given below:
- Go to the official website
- Under update tab, click on the link for AMUEEE 2019 Results
- Select your course.
- Your AMUEE 2019 Result will be displayed as a PDF.
- Download and take a print out of AMUEEE 2019 Results
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in 12thcombined with marks in this entrance which is followed by the university.
AMUEEE 2019 Cut Off
AMUEEE 2019 cut off is the minimum score required by the candidates to take admission in various engineering courses at the university. Candidates have to either score the minimum required cutoff marks or above that.
- AMUEEE cutoff 2019 is determined by various factors like
- Candidates performance level
- Seat capacity of the respective courses
- Total number of test takers
- Difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy
- Aspirants, who fail to secure the minimum marks required for admission to AMU through AMUEEE 2019, will not be considered eligible for admissions to B. Tech courses at the university.
- On the basis of AMUEEE 2019 cutoff, merit list for the examinees is prepared.
- As per ranks in AMUEEE 2019 merit list, seats are allocated to candidates.
Qualified candidates will have to appear for AMUEEE 2019 counselling which will be held in the Aligarh University for the admission. Candidates have to submit their original documents mark sheet in the office of Director /Dean /Principal or coordinator.
1st round of the counselling is scheduled to be held in the 4th week of June, 2019 and the 2nd round will be in the 4th week of July, 2019.
Candidates need to carry the below mentioned documents on the day of counselling along with one Photostat coy of each document:
- AMUEEE Admit Card
- AMUEEE Score Card
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Candidate’s Character certificate issued by the school
- Candidate’s Transfer certificate issued by the school
- Copy of PAN card of the candidate’s parent
- Recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College