BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Forms can be submitted in offline mode. However, the applicants can procure the application form from the official site or the counter at the college portal. BPTPIA Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institution Association holds the competitive entrance test for admission to first year of B.Tech and Diploma Polytechnic exams.
Applicants need to carefully fill the particulars is the application form as well as two copies of admit card attached with the form. The registration window for BPTPIA CET is expected to be open till the last week of June-2019. BPTPIA CET 2019 Admit Card will be sent via post to candidates registered address. Applicants should read the instructions carefully mentioned on the form before filling the particulars.
BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Fee can be paid in any of the following manners:
- Cash payment of INR 100/- at the Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institution Association counter.
- Bank Draft issued in favour of Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institution association payable at Patna.
All colleges participating in BPTPIA are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), Ministry of education, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and Department of Science and Technology, Government of Bihar.
BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can go through the detailed schedule to apply for BPTPIA CET 2019 mentioned in the table below.
|Events||Dates of Engineering (Regular and Lateral)||Dates of Polytechnic (Regular and Lateral)|
|Last date for the submission of application form for BPTPIA CET 2019||June 20, 2019||June 20, 2019|
|BPTPIA CET 2019 Exam Date||June 22, 2019||June 22, 2019|
|Date of 1st round of counselling/admission for BPTPIA CET 2019||June 29, 2019 - June 30, 2019||June 29, 2019 - June 30, 2019|
BPTPIA CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check below basic eligibility criteria for various courses. All the aspirants need to carefully go through the eligibility requirements for different courses before applying. The eligibility requirements for various courses is discussed below.
- For Engineering and Technology 4 years
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 1 subject chemistry/biotechnology/biology/Technical vocation subject.
- Minimum 45% marks should be there (40% in case the candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects.
- No minimum and maximum limit of age is there.
- Those candidates who residential address is in India are Eligible to apply For Engineering and Technology 4 years BPTPIA CET 2019.
- For Engineering and Technology Lateral entry admission in 2nd year
- Applicants must Passed in diploma exam with AICTE board with minimum secured marks at least 45% (40% if candidate belongs to reserved category) in specific branch of Engineering and Technology .
- Candidate should Pass in B.sc degree recognized from any university approved by UGC and with min 45% marks (40% in case the candidate belongs to reserved category) and passed 12th class with mathematics as one of the subject.
- If the student belongs to B.sc stream then they need to pass subjects of engineering Graphics / engineering Drawing and Engineering mechanics for 1st year B. Tech Program along with 2nd year program.
- If a B.sc stream student is there then they need to fill the super numeary seats in the category with student belonging to Diploma stream.
- If in case the student belonging to Diploma in B. tech from an AICTE approved board of institution or B.sc degree from recognized university as approved by UGC.
- It does not have any minimum and maximum limit of age.
- Those candidates who residential address is in India are Eligible to apply For Engineering and Technology Lateral entry admission in 2nd year BPTPIA CET 2019.
How to fill BPTPIA CET Application Form 2019
Candidates can procure the BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Form using any of the following methods:
- Go to the official website of BPTPIA.
- Look for the ‘Download Forms’ section on left side. Click on ‘Download Engineering form’ for B.Tech courses or ‘Download Polytechnic form’ for Diploma (Polytechnic) courses.
- Take the printout of application form after downloading.
- Candidates can obtain prospectus and application form for BPTPIA CET 2019 from BPTPIA Office or offices of all institutions participating in entrance exam
- Candidate can either make cash payment of INR 100 to buy prospectus and application form or make a payment of INR 150 through demand draft payable at Patna, in favor of ‘Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association’, to receive the same by post.
- Enter Applicant Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Guardian's Name.
- Then, choose candidates’ gender among Male and Female.
- After that, choose category from the options given: General, OBC, SC, ST, PH, Others.
- Then Fill your Address of communication including pin code, mobile no., landline no. and email address.
- Write your preference among the following branches: Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
- Applicants must require to submit this offline application form 2019 along with the application fee to the BPTPIA corporation office or members institutions on or before last date of submission. Applicants who have filled the application form which is downloaded from official website along with DD of Rs 100/- in favour of Bihar Private Technical & professional institution association payable at Patna must send on the regional office.
- These is no option to correct the details after submitted BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Form due to offline mode of application.
- If there is some error or mistake done by the candidate then they may have to change the application form before submitting it to regional office.
BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Fee
Prospectus and Application Form will be available against cash payment of Rs 100/- from members institutions Address and Bihar Private Technical & professional institution association or by the post for making the fee payment of Rs 150 through DD in favor of BPTPIA payable at Patna.
There are certain documents required to be send along with the application form to the Regional Head office. Here is the list of Documents:
- Photocopy with Self Attested of Educational Certificate, Mark sheet and Pass certificate.
- There should be S.L.C./ C.L.C. and caste category certificate.
- It must contain a Self Attested photocopy of date of birth certificate.
- It should have Photocopy of character certificate from the head of the school/college last attended.
- And there must be Two self address duly stamped(worth Rs 50/- each) envelopes of size 30 cm x 25 cm .
Details Required in BPTPIA CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to carefully mention all the required particulars indicated in the application form. The details mentioned in the form should match with the information on official documents.
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Applicant Name and Father's Name||Enter Applicant Name and Father's Name not more than 54 characters .|
|Mother's Name and Guardian's Name||Enter Mother's Name and Guardian's name not more than 27 characters .|
|Gender||Choose gender among Male, Female|
|Category||Choose your category from the options given: General, OBC, SC, ST, PH, Others.|
|Communication Details||Fill your Address of communication including Pin code, Mobile No, Landline No and Email .|
|Preference for Branch||Select your preference among these branches: Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering.|
Ques. 1How to take part in admission process of BPTPIA CET 2019?
Prospectus and Application Form will be available by Cash payment of Rs 100/- from members institutions Address and Bihar Private Technical & professional institution association or by the post through payment of 150/- through Bank draft in favour Bihar Private Technical & professional institution association payable at Patna.
Ques. 2What is the date of 1st round of counselling for BPTPIA CET 2019?
The result for BPTPIA CET 2019 is expected to be declared within 10 days of the conduct of exam. The first round of counselling is tentatively scheduled in the last week of June 2019.
Ques. 3What is the age limit of applying courses in BPTPIA CET 2019?
There is no minimum and maximum age limit to apply for BPTPIA CET 2019.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College