CG PAT 2020 Registration(Released)- Apply at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG PAT Application form is available on the official website from April 16, 2020. CG PAT 2020 examination will be conducted in last week of May 2020 across various test centers in Chattisgarh. Applicant should have passed class XIIth with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects from any recognized University or Board.
- Applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks(45% marks for Reserved Categories).
- The application fee of INR 150(INR 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- It is non-refundable.
Chattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test(CG PAT) is a state-level entrance exam. CG PAT 2020 will be conducted to offer admission in the various courses of Agricultural Department offered by various institutes of the state of Chattisgarh.
CG PAT 2020 Application Form Highlights
|Exam||Chattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test(CG PAT)|
|Conducting Authority||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CGPEB)|
|Application Process Begins||April 16, 2020|
|Application Process Ends||May 31, 2020|
|Exam Date||May 28, 2020 |
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Agriculture Courses|
CG PAT 2020 Registration Dates
CG PAT 2020 Application Form Dates
CG PAT 2020 Application Dates are mentioned below:-
|Starting Date of Application Form||April 16, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||May 31, 2020 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Issue Date||To be notified|
|CG PAT 2020 Date||May 28, 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||July 2020|
Direct link to apply for CG PAT 2020
How to Apply?
How to Apply for CG PAT 2020?
Before filling up CG PAT 2020 Application form, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria of CG PAT 2020. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form via online mode.
Steps to apply online for CG PAT 2020 are given below:
Step 1: ONLINE Registration
- Go to the official website of CG PAT 2020
- Click on link: "Apply online" tab
- Register at CG PAT website by providing your name and a valid email id at the "New Online Registration" section.
- A unique password shall be mailed to the email you have provided.
Step 2: Form Filling
- Candidates need to re-visit the official website and go to the login page.
- Click on "Existing Users Login" section and log in using email id and the password sent on email
- Enter all the details in the application form including personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the online application form of CG PAT 2020.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Candidates have to make a payment of INR 150[INR 100 for the SC, ST, PWD Category’s Candidates] by using net-banking/debit card/credit card.
- Candidates are advised to save the online payment receipt generated after successful acceptance of the payment and keep it carefully in his/her possession.
- This receipt shall be required later at the time of counselling and admission.
- Candidate can save the application form for future reference.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number after successful completion of the online registration process.
Details present in CG PAT 2020 Application Form
Following details are asked in CG PAT 2020 Application Form:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Exam Center Preferences
- Preference of Courses
- Educational Qualification
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
CG PAT 2020 Registration Fee
CG PAT 2020 Application Form Fee
CG PAT 2020 Application fee can be paid either through the online mode - Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. CG PAT 2020 Application fee depends upon the category of the candidate. The details are mentioned below:
CG PAT 2020 Form Correction
CG PAT 2020 Application Form Correction
There is no provision for correction in CG PAT 2020 Application form. Once the application form is submitted, it will be considered as final.
Candidates should observe and follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully complete CG PAT 2020 Application Process:
- Check CG PAT 2020 Application Form carefully before submission with all the required fields filled properly.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Online application form will have to be filled in a single sitting only. It cannot be partially filled and saved.
- Candidates are required to pay the fee immediately after the submission of the online form.
- Multiple applications are not accepted. Hence, a candidate must fill one form only.
- Upload clear and latest photograph on the Application form. The candidate shall be detained from appearing in the examination or shall not be admitted in any institution if the photograph does not match properly.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College