CG PAT 2019 Result will be announce at the official website on June 27, 2019. Candidates can check the result by entering their Roll Number. Through this test, candidates can get admission in BSC Agriculture program being offered by various colleges and institutes in the state of Chhattisgarh. CG PAT 2019 was held on May 31, 2019.
- Score Card of CG PAT 2019 will mention all the important details like sectional scores, total scores and rank of candidate.
- Candidates who are able to clear a minimum cut off will be called for CG PAT Counselling 2019.
- Candidates who want to take admission need to appear in the counselling process.
How to Check CG PAT 2019 Result?
Final Result of CG PAT 2019 will be release on June 27, 2019. Here is a list of steps that candidates can follow to view the result of CG PAT 2019:-
- Visit the official website of CPEB i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Look for – ‘Pre Agriculture Test (PAT) Entrance Examination 2019 Result.’
- Click on Result Button which will be present along with it.
- A new page will open on which candidates will be asked to enter their roll number for CG PAT 2019.
- After entering the roll number, candidates need to click on – ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidate’s result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to get at least 2 print outs of this result card as it will be needed in the counselling and admission process.
CG PAT 2019 – Details on Score Card
Score Card of CG PAT 2019 will mention all important details regarding result, such as Personal Details, Marks and Rank of Candidate. Let us take a look at the complete list of details that the score card will mention:-
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Registration ID
- Name of Candidate
- Relative’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Group (According to Subjects Chosen)
- Overall Score of Candidate
- Subject wise score of candidate
- Overall rank of candidate
- Rank of candidate in his own category
- Female Rank of Candidate (if applicable)
CG PAT 2019 – Merit List and Tie-break Criteria
- Merit list for CG PAT 2019 will solely be generated as per CG PAT 2019 scores of candidates.
- Candidates will be ranked according to their total marks.
- CPEB has not explicitly mentioned any specific tie break criteria for merit list.
- However, if marks of two candidates are same, generally the candidate with higher age is given preference while admission.
CG PAT 2019 – Cut off
Cut off is minimum rank or minimum marks that candidate needs to score to get admission or to get shortlisted for counselling. CPEB does not declare any cut off for publicly CG PAT 2019.
Marks scored by last candidate in the merit list are considered as cut off, however, the cut off marks or rank for CG PAT 2019 keeps on changing year over year. This is because it depends upon following variables:-
- Number of Candidates appearing for test
- Difficulty level of exam
- Any increase or decrease in number of seats available
- Any changes in the admission policy
CG PAT 2019 - Counselling Procedure
After the declaration of results of CG PAT 2019, counseling process is conducted which is an important part of admission process. Candidates must note that appearing in counseling is a mandatory step and no candidate will be given admission if he/she does not appear in the counseling process, irrespective of the rank of candidate in the exam.
Here is a list of important documents that candidates must carry while going for the counsleling process under CG PAT 2019:-
- CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
- Result Card of CG PAT 2019
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12
- Migration or Transfer certificate from previous board
- Certificate of Conduct or Character certificate issued by the institution in which candidate has previously studied
- Category or caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category candidates only)
- Certificate of residence or Domicile certificate issued by a competent authority
- Certificate of Physical Disability ( for physically challenged candidates only)
- Colored passport sized pictures of candidate
- Valid Identity Proof of candidate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College