DSAT 2021 will be scheduled to be conducted in both online/offline mode. Exam dates are yet to be announced. DSAT 2021 Application Forms are available on the official website of the university. Interested candidates can submit their applications till 3 days prior to each examination date.
The exam is held in order to get admission in courses which are offered by Dayananda Sagar university and this exam is quite an important one since it is the only way an applicant has to get admitted into this university.
Before proceeding to fill up the online application for DSAT 2021, candidates should have a scanned image of their photograph and signature in soft copy as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading and submission of your online application. A valid e-mail and mobile number are mandatory for the registration of your online application.
DSU will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered e-mail/mobile number. After receiving your user ID and password by mail, you will not be able to edit any fields of the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no further requests regarding change of details will be entertained.
DSAT 2021 Application Dates
Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore is all set to conduct its DSAT 2021 Exam in May to offer admission in-
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
Following are the important date and their event involved in DSAT application process:
|DSAT 2021 application form will be available from||to be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form|| |
3 days prior to each examination date
|DSAT 2021 Exam Date|| |
to be announced
DSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
DSAT Exam is conducted to gain admissions in both PG and UG courses at Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore. The eligibility criteria for DSAT 2021 for different courses are as follows:
1. For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed in PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/ 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and a minimum of 45% (for SC/ST 40%) marks aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science / Electronics and English as a compulsory subject.
2. For BCA/BBA Programs: Candidates should have passed in PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/ 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
3. For B.Com Programs: Candidates should have completed two-year Pre-University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study in both first and second year pre-university with aggregate of 50% PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE/10+2 or Equivalent Examination (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category).
4. For MBA Programs: Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration recognized by this University or who have passes any other examination recognized by this University as equivalent thereto. The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category) of all the years of the degree examinations.
Also Check DSAT Exam Pattern
How to fill Application Form for DSAT 2021?
Candidates applying online for the various courses at Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) are required to apply only through the DSU official website. No other means of application will be accepted for DSAT.
The application form for DSAT 2021 have following steps:
- If a candidate is a first-time user, then they will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for registration on the official website of DSU i.e. dsu.edu.in.
- Complete registration by filling name, email ID and mobile number and click on submit to proceed with application form.
- A candidate will receive their user ID and password on registered e-mail and mobile no.
Step-2 Filling of Application Form
After logging in with candidate ID and password they can:
- Fill your personal details such as name of applicant, date and place of birth, contact number, nationality, e-mail address, permanent address, details of your parents, details of local guardian, religion and caste (for Indian nationals), country and category (for Foreign/NRI/PIO)
- Fill all the academic details such as qualifying exam, marks details and year of exam.
- Upload scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Select the exam preference.
- click on preview application to view your filled application and verify the details entered by candidates.
After receiving student’s user ID and password by mail, they will not be able to edit any fields of the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no further requests regarding change of details will be entertained.
Application Form Details for DSAT 2021
DSAT form must be filled up very carefully without any mistakes at all. No further corrections or requests will be entertained by the University. The application form for DSAT 2021 consists of a list of fields to be filled up namely:
- Application No.
- Programs applied for by the candidate
- Name of applicant
- Date and place of birth
- Contact number
- e-Mail address
- Permanent address
- Details of your parents
- Details of your guardian
- Religion and caste (for Indian nationals)
- Country and category (for Foreign/NRI/PIO)
- Qualifying exam and mark details
- And the list of documents enclosed (Photocopy of documents)
Here are the important details of application form to fill with these criteria:
Program Applied for
Engineering - UG & PG
B Tech: Computer Science & Engineering B Tech: Electronics & Communication Engineering
B Tech: Mechanical Engineering
B Tech: Computer Technology
|B.Tech: Aerospace Engineering|
M Tech: Computer Science & Engineering
M Tech: Computer Science & Information Technology
M Tech: Electronics & Communication
M Tech: Mechanical Engineering
Commerce & Management-UG & PG BBA:
Bachelor of Business Administration
Pharmaceutical Sciences – UG & PG
Applied Sciences – UG & PG
B. Sc - Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry & Genetics
B. Sc - Bio-Technology, Chemistry & Microbiology
B. Sc - Microbiology, Genetics & Bio-Chemistry
M. Sc - Biochemistry
M. Sc - Biotechnology
M. Sc - Microbiology
Physiotherapy – UG & PG
BPT - Bachelor in Physiotherapy MPT - Masters in Physiotherapy
Nursing Sciences– UG & PG
B. Sc – Nursing PB
B. Sc Nursing
Arts & Humanities
B.A – Journalism
Choose gender among male and female
Choose your category from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, OBC, GM
Enter your qualification details as:
12th marks or equivalent degree.
Fill the communication details:
Applicant name, Permanent Address (Mobile No. mandatory), Name & address of the parents, mobile no, Profession, Name & Address of the guardian, Pan card no of father and mother.
DSAT 2021 FAQ
Ques. Is lateral entry to courses allowed?
Ans. Yes. Normally in B.Tech, B.Pharmacy programs to the qualifying criteria & DSAT performance, lateral entry is allowed.
Ques. What is the use of DSAT?
Ans. DSAT stands for Dayananda Sagar Admission Test which is conducted by Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore for admission to the UG and PG Courses like B. Tech, B. Pharm , BCA, BBA, B.Com., B.A Journalism, M. Tech etc. for the academic year 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.