DU JAT 2018
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) 2018 is scheduled for June 22, 2018. It is conducted by Delhi University for aspirants seeking admission in various undergraduate programs like BMS, BBA etc. DU JAT 2018 is scheduled for June 22, 2018.
- Candidates must have secure 60% marks in 10+2 to become eligible for DU JAT 2018.
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of Delhi University from May 15, 2018.
- Candidates should not wait for the last date and fill DU JAT 2018 Application Form before the June 7, 2018.
- Candidates have to make payment of INR 500 for general category. Reserved category has to make payment of INR 250.
- Candidates can download the DU JAT Admit Card from June 14, 2018 from the official website. Candidates can check the information regarding the exam center on the Admit Card.
- DU JAT is conducted in pen and paper mode i.e. offline mode and pattern of the paper is same as previous years’. Candidates are advised to refer to model test papers and sample papers for better understanding of DU JAT 2018 Exam Pattern.
- DU JAT 2018 Result will be announced by University of Delhi in First week of July 2018.
The success full candidates who manages to clear the exam will be called for the process of group discussion and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling process. Candidates must carry all the required documents on the day of counselling.
DU JAT 2018 Dates
Given below are the important dates for DU JAT 2018 candidates should check. DU JAT 2018 Application Process is began from May 15, 2018. Candidates can fill the application form till June 07, 2018 after which no form will be accepted.
|Application form starts from||May 15, 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 07, 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||June 14, 2018|
|Examination date||June 22, 2018|
|Declaration of result||First week of July 2018|
|Counselling process starts from||July 2018|
DU JAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2018 before filling the application form. If candidates are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her form can be rejected at any stage.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2018.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- General category and OBC category Candidates must possess 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- Reserved category candidates must have obtained 50% marks to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
DU JAT 2018 Application Form
DU JAT 2018 Registration begins from May 15, 2018. Candidates should not wait for the last day and fill the application form before June 07, 2018. Application form includes process of registration, uploading of images and fee payment. Candidates have to fill the application form online.
Follow the steps given below to fill application form.
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of DU LLB
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
Part 2: Filling Details in Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the Application form
- Personal details
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Communicational details, etc.
Part 3: Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload a recent passport size scanned photograph. Given below are the documents candidates have to upload:
- Passport size photograph in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of signature in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of ID Proof in jpg format and should must not exceed 100 kb
- 10th class certificate in jpg format, size not more than 100 kb
- Category certificate (if applicable) in jpg format. Size should not exceed 100 kb.
Part 4: Fee Payment
Application form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 500. Relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/Pw D candidates have to make payment of INR 250.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to candidates portal with the help of email ID and password
- Candidates can make payment via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 500|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pw D)||INR 250|
DU JAT 2018 Admit Card
DU JAT 2018 Admit Card is released by Delhi University on June 14, 2018. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by simply logging into candidates portal. Candidates must preserve their admit card even after exam for further process. DU JAT Admit Card act as an identity proof, entry in the examination hall will be done only through admit card.
Given below are the steps to download DU JAT 2018 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to candidates’ portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future purposes.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
DU JAT 2018 Exam Center
Candidates can select the choice of examination center in the application form. Once admit card is allotted it will not be changed. Information regarding exam center will be available in the admit card. Given below are the options candidates can choose in DU JAT 2018 Application form.
DU JAT 2018 Exam Pattern
DU JAT is conducted in pen and paper mode i.e. offline mode. The type of question paper is objective type i.e. MCQ based. The question paper consists of 100 questions to be done in a duration of 2 hours. There are 4 section which consist of 25 questions in each section. The question paper will only available in English language. For every single correct answer candidates will be awarded 3 marks. There is also a negative marking of 1/3. For every incorrect response candidate will have to lose 1 mark. DU JAT 2018 Exam Pattern is designed to be at 10+2 level.
The question paper checks candidate’s knowledge of Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|Questions in each section||25 questions per section|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||1 mark|
DU JAT 2018 Syllabus
Given below is the syllabus for DU JAT 2018 candidates can check. Before starting preparing for DU JAT 2018 candidates must have an ample knowledge of syllabus. Getting a fair idea of syllabus will increase candidate’s better understanding of question paper.
|Quantitative Ability||Numbers, Profit and loss, Fractions and decimals, Ratio and proportion, graphs and pie chart|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||Verbal analogy Word sequence Terms and prepositions Time sequence Number series Direction and distance Diagram Verbal reasoning Missing characters|
|General English||Grammar and usage Identification of common errors Synonyms and antonyms Vocabulary word formation Comprehension at sentence and paragraph level Fill in the blanks One-word substitution Pairing of words|
|General Awareness||Geography Economics General history Politics Current affairs Science Computers|
DU JAT 2018 Result
DU JAT 2018 Result will be announced by University of Delhi in First week of July 2018. Candidates can check their result on the official website by logging into candidate’s portal. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next process of group discussion and personal interview.
Given below are the steps to check and download DU JAT 2018 Result.
- Visit the official website of DU LLB
- Login to candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
DU JAT 2018 Counselling
Candidates who manages to clear DU JAT 2018, group discussion and personal interview will be called for the counselling process. Counselling process will begin in the first week of July 2018. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s performances and marks. There is no separate form to be filled for counselling process.
Documents required on the day of counselling:
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- 8 Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College