DU JAT 2019 Eligibility, Registration, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) 2019 will be scheduled for June 22, 2019 (Tentative). It is conducted by Delhi University for aspirants seeking admission in various undergraduate programs like BMS, BBA etc. Candidates must have secure 60% marks in 10+2 to appear for the exam. The online application form will be available on the official website of Delhi University from May 15, 2019.
|DU JAT Application Form||DU JAT Eligibility||DU JAT Exam Pattern|
- Candidates have to make payment of INR 500 for general category. Reserved category has to make payment of INR 250.
- Candidates can download the DU JAT Admit Card from June 14, 2019 from the official website.
- DU JAT is conducted in pen and paper mode i.e. offline mode and pattern of the paper is the same as previous years’.
- DU JAT 2019 Result will be announced by University of Delhi in First week of July 2019.
The success full candidates who manage to clear the exam will be called for the process of group discussion and personal interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling process. Candidates must carry all the required documents on the day of counselling.
DU JAT 2019 Dates
Given below are the important dates for DU JAT 2019 candidates should check. DU JAT 2019 Application Process will begin from May 15, 2019. Candidates can fill the application form till June 07, 2019 after which no form will be accepted.
|Application form starts from||May 15, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 07, 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||June 14, 2019|
|Examination date||June 22, 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of July 2019|
|Counselling process starts from||July 2019|
DU JAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2019 before filling the application form. If candidates are not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria then his/her form can be rejected at any stage.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2019.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- General category and OBC category Candidates must possess 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- Reserved category candidates must have obtained 50% marks to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
DU JAT 2019 Application Form
DU JAT 2019 Registration begins from May 15, 2019. Candidates should not wait for the last day and fill the application form before June 07, 2019. The application form includes process of registration, uploading of images and fee payment. Candidates have to fill the application form online.
Follow the steps given below to fill application form.
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of DU LLB
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
Part 2: Filling Details in Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the Application form
- Personal details
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Communicational details, etc.
Part 3: Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload a recent passport size scanned photograph. Given below are the documents candidates have to upload:
- Passport size photograph in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of signature in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of ID Proof in jpg format and should must not exceed 100 kb
- 10th class certificate in jpg format, size not more than 100 kb
- Category certificate (if applicable) in jpg format. Size should not exceed 100 kb.
Part 4: Fee Payment
Application form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 500. Relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/Pw D candidates have to make payment of INR 250.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to candidates portal with the help of email ID and password
- Candidates can make payment via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 500|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pw D)||INR 250|
DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
DU JAT 2019 Admit Card is released by Delhi University on June 14, 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by simply logging into candidates portal. Candidates must preserve their admit card even after exam for further process. DU JAT Admit Card act as an identity proof, entry in the examination hall will be done only through admit card.
Given below are the steps to download DU JAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to candidates’ portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future purposes.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
DU JAT 2019 Exam Center
Candidates can select the choice of examination center in the application form. Once admit card is allotted it will not be changed. Information regarding exam center will be available in the admit card. Given below are the options candidates can choose in DU JAT 2019 Application form.
DU JAT 2019 Exam Pattern
DU JAT is conducted in pen and paper mode i.e. offline mode. The type of question paper is objective type i.e. MCQ based. The question paper consists of 100 questions to be done in a duration of 2 hours. There are 4 section which consist of 25 questions in each section. The question paper will only available in English language. For every single correct answer candidates will be awarded 3 marks. There is also a negative marking of 1/3. For every incorrect response candidate will have to lose 1 mark. DU JAT 2019 Exam Pattern is designed to be at 10+2 level.
The question paper checks candidate’s knowledge of Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|Questions in each section||25 questions per section|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||1 mark|
DU JAT 2019 Syllabus
Given below is the syllabus for DU JAT 2019 candidates can check. Before starting preparing for DU JAT 2019 candidates must have an ample knowledge of syllabus. Getting a fair idea of syllabus will increase candidate’s better understanding of question paper.
|Quantitative Ability||Numbers, Profit and loss, Fractions and decimals, Ratio and proportion, graphs and pie chart|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||Verbal analogy Word sequence Terms and prepositions Time sequence Number series Direction and distance Diagram Verbal reasoning Missing characters|
|General English||Grammar and usage Identification of common errors Synonyms and antonyms Vocabulary word formation Comprehension at sentence and paragraph level Fill in the blanks One-word substitution Pairing of words|
|General Awareness||Geography Economics General history Politics Current affairs Science Computers|
DU JAT 2019 Result
DU JAT 2019 Result will be announced by University of Delhi in First week of July 2019. Candidates can check their result on the official website by logging into candidate’s portal. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next process of group discussion and personal interview.
Given below are the steps to check and download DU JAT 2019 Result.
- Visit the official website of DU LLB
- Login to candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
DU JAT 2019 Counselling
Candidates who manages to clear DU JAT 2019, group discussion and personal interview will be called for the counselling process. Counselling process will begin in the first week of July 2019. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s performances and marks. There is no separate form to be filled for counselling process.
Documents required on the day of counselling:
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- 8 Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College