Table of Contents
DU JAT 2020 Registration(Delayed),Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
National Testing Agency conducts DU JAT 2020.Candidates seeking admissions in undergraduate management programs in colleges affiliated with Delhi University can apply for the exam. DU JAT 2020 will be held on June 02 – 09, 2020.
- DU JAT 2020 registration which was scheduled to be held between April 02 – April 31, 2020, has been Delayed, however, no official notification is issued for the delay.
- DU JAT will be conducted in online mode in 18 cities across the country.
- The exam will be structured with questions from Quantitative ability,Reasoning ability,General Awareness and General English.
- DU JAT Exam consists of 4 sections, so candidates should prepare accordingly and be careful to dedicate proper time to all sections while preparing for the exam. Check DU JAT 2020 Preparation Tips
- The exam has 1/3rd negative marking scheme for every incorrect response. Check DU JAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The successful candidates who manage to clear the exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for DU JAT 2020 Counselling.
DU JAT 2020 Dates
Given below are the important dates for DU JAT 2020. Candidates can fill the application form until April 30, 2020.
|DU JAT 2020 Registration form starts from|
|Last date to submit the DU JAT 2020 Application form||April 30, 2020|
|Availability of DU JAT 2020 Admit card||May 15, 2020|
|DU JAT 2020 Examination date||June 2 – 9, 2020|
|DU JAT 2020 Result Declaration||June 25, 2020|
|DU JAT 2020 Counselling process starts from||August 2020|
DU JAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2020 before filling the application form. If the candidates do not fulfil eligibility criteria then their candidature will be rejected.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2020.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- General category and OBC category Candidates must possess 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent
- Reserved category candidates must have obtained 50% marks to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
DU JAT 2020 Application Form
DU JAT 2020 Registration was earlier scheduled to start from April 2 – 30, 2020 in online mode but now has been delayed and official notice is awaited stating the same. The application form includes the process of registration, uploading of images and fee payment
Follow the steps given below to fill the application form.
Part 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of DU LLB
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
Part 2: Filling Details in Application Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the Application form
- Personal details
- Basic details
- Educational details
- Communicational details, etc.
Part 3: Uploading of Images
Candidates have to upload a recent passport size scanned photograph. Given below are the documents candidates have to upload:
- Passport size photograph in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of signature in jpg format and size should be not more than 50 kb
- Scanned image of ID Proof in jpg format and should not exceed 100 kb
- 10th class certificate in jpg format, size not more than 100 kb
- Category certificate (if applicable) in jpg format. Size should not exceed 100 kb.
Part 4: Fee Payment
The application form will not be submitted without the payment of the application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 750. Relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/Pw D candidates have to make payment of INR 300.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to candidates portal with the help of email ID and password
- Candidates can make payment via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 750|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pw D)||INR 300|
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card will be released by Delhi University from May 15, 2020. Admit cards are made available to download from the official website. Candidates must preserve their admit card for all further processes of the admission. DU JAT Admit Card acts as an identity proof, entry in the examination hall will be done only through admit card.
Given below are the steps to download DU JAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to candidates’ portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take a print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future purposes.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
DU JAT 2020 Exam Center
Candidates can select the choice of examination center in the application form. After the final submission of the application, exam centers will not be changed. Information regarding the exam center will be available in the admit card. Given below are the options candidates can choose in DU JAT 2020 Application form.
DU JAT 2020 Exam Pattern
DU JAT is conducted in computer-based mode(CBT). The question paper is of objective type i.e. MCQ based. The question paper consists of 100 questions to be attempted in a duration of 2 hours. There are 4 section in the question paper consisting of 25 questions each. The question paper will only available in the English language. For every single correct answer candidates will be awarded 3 marks. There is also a negative marking of 1/3. For every incorrect response, the candidate loose1 mark. DU JAT 2020 Exam Pattern is designed to be at the 10+2 level.
The question paper checks a candidate’s knowledge of Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness and Reasoning & Analytical Ability.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Number of papers||1|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Subjects||Quantitative Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness, and Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|Questions in each section||25 questions per section|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||1 mark|
DU JAT 2020 Syllabus
Given below is the syllabus for DU JAT 2020 candidates can check. Before starting preparing for DU JAT 2020 candidates must have ample knowledge of the syllabus. Getting a fair idea of the syllabus will increase the candidate’s better understanding of question paper.
|Quantitative Ability||Numbers, Profit and loss, Fractions and decimals, Ratio and proportion, graphs and pie chart|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||Verbal analogy Word sequence Terms and prepositions Time sequence Number series Direction and distance Diagram Verbal reasoning Missing characters|
|General English||Grammar and usage Identification of common errors Synonyms and antonyms Vocabulary word-formation Comprehension at sentence and paragraph level Fill in the blanks One-word substitution Pairing of words|
|General Awareness||Geography Economics General history Politics Current affairs Science Computers|
DU JAT 2020 Result
DU JAT 2020 Result will be announced by the University of Delhi on June 25, 2020. Candidates can check their results on the official website by logging into the candidate’s portal. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next process of group discussion and personal interview.
Given below are the steps to check and download DU JAT 2020 Result.
- Visit the official website
- Login to candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take a print out.
DU JAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates who manage to clear DU JAT 2020, group discussion and personal interview will be called for the counselling process. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s performances and marks. There is no separate form to be filled for the counselling process.
Documents required on the day of counselling:
- 10+2 marks sheet
- 10+2 passing certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- 8 Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College