Applicants can download DU JAT 2018 Admit Card from June 14, 2018. DU JAT 2018 Admit Card will be available to download in the online mode.
- Registration ID and password is required to download the admit card
- The admit card will have details like student’s name, roll number, photograph, exam center, exam date & time, etc.
- No hard copy of the same will be sent to the applicants separately.
- Verify the information on the admit card and discrepancies must be reported to the conducting authority.
- Applicants need to take two printouts of DU JAT admit card and get both signed by the invigilator at the examination center.
- The signed copies must be retained by the applicant till the admission process is completed.
- The printed copies must be clear enough for proper verification.
- Applicants need to sign DU JAT 2018 Admit Card in front of the exam invigilator at the time of verification at the exam center.
- In no condition should the admit card be signed beforehand, otherwise, the applicant will be debarred from taking the examination.
Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) is an exam conducted to provide admission into BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), BA (Hons) Business Economics, BBA (FIA) and other courses. It is a university level entrance exam and the conducting body is Delhi University. DU JAT 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 22, 2018.
DU JAT 2018 Admit Card Dates
Important dates pertaining to DU JAT 2018 are as follows:
|Admit card availability||June 14, 2018|
|Examination Date||June 22, 2018|
|Result declaration||1st week of July 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
Steps to Download DU JAT 2018 Admit Card
After successfully completing the registration process for DU JAT 2018, the admit card will be made available from 1st week of June 2018. Candidates who register before the due date will only be issued DU JAT 2018 Admit Card.
Admit cards can also be downloaded from the website by the following steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website, www.du.ac.in
- Fill in your registered email Id and password in the space provided on the redirected page for logging in to the student account.
- Locate the admit card download tab.
- Click on the tab.
- The admit card will get opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from there.
- Save it in .pdf format and take print out of it.
Details on Admit Card
DU JAT 2018 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
- Address of the exam center
- Course applied for
- Timings for the exam
- Other important relevant instructions
Discrepancy in Admit Card
When you download your DU JAT 2018 Admit Card, ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. Check the personal details carefully. Sometimes, the first name may be spelled out wrong, and at times, the last name may be wrong. There are probabilities of other inconsistencies as well like incorrect course, different photograph etc. For any mistake on the Admit Card, they should be reported immediately. For reporting you need to take the following measures:
- Contact Delhi University officials or help desk immediately for correction. This can be done in person, through mail or through phone calls.
- All communications to Delhi University must comprise of all the relevant information like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Center etc.
- Explain all the discrepancies and your issue in detail.
- In case if there is any issue in downloading of Admit Card, you should communicate with the concerned authorities immediately.
Documents Required with Admit Card
You shall also bring one photo ID proof which may be any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or
- Any other govt. ID
- A notarized Affidavit with photo (in which the photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible)
DU JAT 2018 Exam Centers
Entrance exam will be conducted in the following cities.
Exam Day Instructions
The following instructions are to be followed by candidates on the day of examination:
- Applicants need to sign the DU JAT 2018 admit card in front of the exam invigilator at the time of verification at the exam center. In no condition should the admit card be signed before hand, otherwise the applicant will be debarred from taking the examination.
- All rough papers will have to be returned to the invigilator after the exam. No applicant should attempt to take the rough papers out of the DU JAT 2018 test center as it will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the DU JAT 2018 exam unless and until they produce the DU JAT Admit Card 2018 to the invigilator.
- Reach the examination center 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- Do not carry with you calculators, mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, log tables, reference books, notes, bits of paper. All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of test center and plan travel time accordingly.
- Pencils, eraser and rough paper will be distributed to each candidate. No need to bring stationary /writing material to exam center.
- The admit card should be preserved by the applicant till the entire admission process is completed as the same will be required during the counselling process.
- Candidates are allowed to take test booklet or question paper with them.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave exam hall before the exam ends and sheets have been collected by the invigilator.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card of DU JAT 2017 will not be entertained after the conduct of the test under any circumstances.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College