DU JAT 2020 Admit Card (Revised), Exam Day Instructions
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card will be available for download from May 15, 2020, onwards in online mode. The admit card consists of details like the student’s name, roll number, photograph, exam center, exam date & time, etc. No hard copy of the same will sent to the applicants separately. Admit card along with a photo identity proof is mandatory to enter the exam hall.
- Applicants must take two printouts of DU JAT Admit card and get both of those signed by the invigilator at the examination center.
- The signed copies must be retained by the applicant until the admission process is completed.
- In no condition should the admit card be signed beforehand, otherwise, the applicant will be debarred from taking the examination.
Delhi University Joint Admission Test (DU JAT) is an exam conducted to provide admission into BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), BA (Hons) Business Economics, BBA (FIA) and other courses. It is a university level entrance exam and the conducting body is Delhi University. DU JAT 2020 will be conducted on June 2 – 9, 2020.
DU JAT 2020 Important Dates
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card Dates
Important dates pertaining to DU JAT 2020 are as follows:
|Admit card availability||May 15, 2020 (Revised)|
|Examination Date||June 2 – 9, 2020|
|Result declaration||June 25, 2020|
|Counselling starts||July 2020|
DU JAT 2020 Admit card Download
Steps to Download DU JAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for DU JAT 2020 will available to the candidates from May 15, 2020, onwards.
Admit cards can be downloaded from the website, by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website, du.ac.in
- Fill in your registered email Id and password in the space provided on the redirected page for logging in to the student account.
- Locate the admit card download tab.
- Click on the tab.
- The admit card opened in a separate screen and can be downloaded from there.
- Save it in .pdf format and take a print out of it.
Details on Admit Card
DU JAT 2020 Admit Card contained the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
- Address of the exam center
- Course applied for
- Timings for the exam
- Other important relevant instructions
Discrepancy in Admit Card
After downloading DU JAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates must ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct. Check the personal details carefully. There are probabilities of discrepancies, like the incorrect first or last name, course, different photograph etc. Any mistake on the Admit Card should be reported immediately. For reporting you need to take the following measures:
- Contact Delhi University officials or help desk immediately for correction. This can be done in person, through mail or through phone calls.
- All communications to Delhi University must comprise of all the relevant information like Name, Application Number, Date of Birth, and Examination Center etc.
- Explain all the discrepancies and your issue in detail.
- In case if there is any issue in downloading of Admit Card, you should communicate with the concerned authorities immediately.
DU JAT 2020 Other Documents required
Documents Required with Admit Card
You shall also bring one photo ID proof which may be any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or
- Any other govt. ID
- A notarized Affidavit with photo (in which the photo of the applicant is attached and clearly visible)
DU JAT 2020 Exam Centers
The entrance exam will be conducted in the following cities.
Exam Day Instructions
Exam Day Instructions
The following instructions are to be followed by candidates on the day of examination:
- Applicants need to sign the DU JAT 2020 admit card in front of the exam invigilator at the time of verification at the exam center. In no condition should the admit card be signed beforehand, otherwise, the applicant will be debarred from taking the examination.
- All rough papers will have to be returned to the invigilator after the exam. No applicant should attempt to take the rough papers out of the DU JAT 2020 test center as it will lead to disqualification.
- Applicants will not be allowed to appear for the DU JAT 2020 exam unless and until they produce the DU JAT Admit Card 2020 to the invigilator.
- Reach the examination center 30 minutes before the starting of the test.
- Do not carry calculators, mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, log tables, reference books, notes, bits of paper. All these items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the location of the test center and plan travel time accordingly.
- Pencils, eraser and rough paper will be distributed to each candidate. No need to bring stationary /writing material to the exam center.
- The admit card should be preserved by the applicant until the entire admission process is completed as the same will be required during the counselling process.
- Candidates are allowed to take a test booklet or question paper with them.
- Applicants are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam ends and sheets have been collected by the invigilator.
- Request for issue of duplicate admit card of DU JAT 2020 will not be entertained after the conduct of the test under any circumstances.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College