DU LLB 2021 Admit Card will be released by the Faculty of Law, DU in August 2021 at least 3 weeks before the commencement of exam. Candidates who have registered successfully can download the document from the official portal i.e. du.ac.in. Enter the issued credentials i.e. Login ID and Password to access the Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
DU LLB 2021 will be tentatively conducted in June 2021 in computer-based mode. The law entrance examination will be conducted in various cities across India. Make note that no hard copy of the admit card will be sent via post to a candidate under any circumstances. Any discrepancies, missing or wrong details on the admit card should be notified to the concerned authority as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
DU LLB 2021 Exam Dates
|Event||DU LLB 2021 (Tentative)|
|Release of DU LLB Application Form||April 2021|
|Last date for DU LLB Registration||Last week of May 2021|
|Availability of DU LLB Admit card||June 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Declaration of DU LLB Result||First week of July 2021|
|DU LLB 2021 Counseling||Second week of July 2021|
How to Download DU LLB Admit Card 2021?
DU LLB Admit Card can only be downloaded through their website. Here are are the steps to download DU LLB Admit Card 2021:
Step 1: Log onto the official website of DU LLB i.e. lawfaculty.du.ac.in
Step 2: Copy and paste the official link of DU LLB Admit Card 2021 on your browser.
Step 3: Enter your Login ID and Password with the given captcha code.
Step 4: Go to ‘DU LLB Admit Card’ Tab.
Step 5: Enter the required details ‘Registration No./ ID’ and ‘password’.
Step 6: Click on the download button. Print a few copies for future use.
Details Mentioned in DU LLB 2021 Admit Card
Mentioned below are the particulars mentioned in it:
- Name – as mentioned at the time of registration for DU LLB, the same name of candidate appearing for the exam will be mentioned in the document.
- Father and Mother’s Name – it is the name of the candidate’s parents as provided at the time of filling the application form.
- Date of Birth – it is the date on which a candidate was born and should be the same as mentioned in the Class 10th passing certificate or any other official certificate issued in the name of the candidate.
- Application No. – the digits or application number generated and issued to the candidate at the time of registration.
- Roll Number – it is the responsibility of DU LLB Committee to allot the roll number to the applicant.
- Category applied under – name of the category to which the candidate belongs. Categories are General (Gen.), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Specially Abled Persons (SAP), Non Residents of India (NRI) etc.
- Photo and Signature – the photograph of the candidates which he/ she uploaded as per the guidelines defined by the authorities at the time of applying for DU LLB 2021. Candidates have to sign with the date of examination in presence of the invigilator and needs to be the same as of the specimen signature.
- Invigilator Signature – an empty box is provided in DU LLB Admit Card where invigilator has to sign at the examination hall on the examination day.
- Exam Center City – it is the city where the Common Law Admission Test will be conducted on the scheduled date and time.
- Exam Center Address – it is the address where a candidate has to report to appear or give the law examination.
- Exam Date and Time – it is the date and time schedule on which the exam will be conducted by the Faculty of Law, DU.
- Reporting Time – the time when the candidate has to report at the venue or location on July 3.
- Computer Model Number – it is the information that is filled in by the invigilator on the exam day only.
- Exam Day Instructions – these are few guidelines and instructions that need to be followed strictly by all the candidates appearing for DU LLB exam. The instructions are listed below:
- In case, the photograph and signature are not properly visible on the admit card, then carry two printouts of the admit card. He/ she should paste his/her recent color passport size photographs and sign them.
- Report at least one hour prior to the commencement of exam
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the start of the examination
- If any candidate is found using unfair means, he/she is liable to be debarred from taking the exam
- Rough work is required to be done only on the space available on the exam booklet.
- All electronic gadgets like Mobile Phones, Electronic watches, calculators and other such equipment are prohibited.
Documents Required with DU LLB Hall Ticket 2021
Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof, which upon failing to do so will be debarred from appearing in the Delhi University examination. Those who are appearing in the exam must possess at least one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
DU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
|Particulars||LLB Program||LLM Program|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based)||Online (Computer-Based)|
|Number of papers||1||1|
|Number of questions||100 Questions||100 Questions|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|DU LLB Total marks||400 marks||400 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Exam language||English only||English only|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks/ question||4 marks/ question|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark||-1 mark|
Note: DU LLB paper pattern has not been changed since 2017.
Discrepancies in DU LLB Admit Card
Candidates are advised to go through the details filled in the e- admit card. In case of any discrepancies; they should bring it to the notice of Delhi University officials and get the same corrected. All cases should be sent to:
Faculty of Law
University of Delhi
DU LLB 2021 Admit Card FAQ’s
Ques. What information is given on the admit card of DU LLB Exam?
Ans. Listed below are the particulars mentioned in the ticket:
- Name of the candidate.
- Examination details which include the date of examination, reporting time and location of the examination.
- Candidate’s photo and signature.
Ques. Are there any provisions to get admit cards via post or courier?
Ans. No, The admit cards will not be sent via post. DU will issue DU LLB Hall Ticket online only.
Ques. What is the procedure to retrieve a forgotten password?
Ans. Follow the steps given below to to reset DU LLB Password:
- Visit the official website of DU LLB
- Click on “Forget password”.
Fill in the required information and enter the new password
Ques. What is the provision to get a new admit card if the ID print is lost?
Ans. The procedure to get a new DU LLB Admit Card given below:
- Go to the official portal of DU LLB
- Click on the 'Admit Card' Link.
Enter the required credentials and take a print out of the document.
Ques. What other things to carry along with Admit card in the examination center?
Ans. The list is as follows:
- A photo ID (PAN card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, College identity card, Driving License, or Voter’s identity card)
- Blue or Black ballpoint pen
Ques. What steps should be taken in-case of photo or signature mismatch?
Ans. Write an email to DU LLB admission authority and rectify it as soon as possible. Such mismatch will lead to disqualification to appear in the exam.
Ques. Can I sign on the Candidate’s Signature area of the Admit Card before appearing for DU LLB 2021?
Ans. No, the signature must be done in the presence of an invigilator on the examination day.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.