DU LLB Result 2019: Faculty of Law, University of Delhi will declare the result of LLB entrance test 2019 on its official website. This year, the undergraduate entrance test is scheduled for June 19 (tentative) in computer-based mode. The results for the examination are expected to be released by the end of June 2019. Register Now!
Last year, there was a spate of issues since the day the exam was conducted. Flooded with complaints of irregularities, technical glitches and slow Internet, DU’s Law Faculty withdrew results for its DU LLB Entrance Exam within an hour of publishing it on its website. According to the final list, Veer Pratap Singh bagged the first rank by scoring 345 out of 396 in the examination.
How to Check DU LLB Result?
Candidates can download the DU LLB 2019 result by following the steps –
- Visit the official website of DU’s Faculty of Law i.e.http://lawfaculty.du.ac.in/
- Click ‘DU LLB Result 2019’ link places in the latest news section on the home page.
- A Pdf page containing, registration no., roll no., name, gender, category, full marks, marks obtained and rank will be displayed.
- Among the names, search your name and scores given.
- Download the list on your computer and take a printout for future reference
Merit list for DU LLB 2019
will be published along with the declaration of result for exam. It is calculated on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in exam. Merit list contains both All India Rank and Category Rank of each candidate who appeared for exam. Merit list serves as the rank list on the basis of which admissions are granted into three-year LLB courses.
Details Mentioned in DU LLB Scorecard
The result sheet of DU LLB 2019 mentions the following elements.
- Serial Number – It is the serial number for DU LLB result sheet
- Registration Number – It’s the number with which a candidate is registered for DU LLB entrance exam issued by the conducting body.
- Roll Number – It’s the roll number allotted to a candidate to appear in DU LLB 2019.
- Name – It’s the name of the candidate appearing in DU LLB 2019.
- Category – It’s the category under which an applicant has applied for DU LLB 2019, whether General, SC/ST or OBC.
- Marks – It’s the marks obtained by the candidate according to DU LLB Result 2019 through DU LLB 2019.
- Combined Rank/ All India Rank – It’s the rank allotted to the DU LLB test taker based on his exam performance on an All India level.
- Category Rank – It’s the rank allotted to the DU LLB test taker based on the result of Delhi University LLB exam in his category.
- Qualifying Status – It’s the qualifying status of the candidate in Delhi University law entrance examination.
Tie Breaker in DU LLB Result
In case, candidates scoring same marks in the law examination the conducting body has defined the following criteria to break the tie:
- Giving preference to candidates older in age
- More marks in qualifying degree examination will be preferred over the other candidate.
- Candidates having equal age, the tie will then be broken by the method draw of lots
DU LLB Cut Off
The University of Delhi will release cutoff of DU LLB 2019 after the declaration of the result. Candidates who will score according to defined cutoff, will be the ones to be called for the counselling process. DU LLB Cut off 2019 can be defined as the minimum marks required to seek admission in the three-year law program. To take a look at the cutoff trends over the years, find the category-wise cutoff trend below.
|Category||DU LLB Cutoff 2017||DU LLB Cut off 2016||DU LLB Cut off 2015||DU LLB Cut off 2014|
|Other backward class||210||279||325||296|
|CW||102||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
|PwD||151||All test takers||All test takers||All test takers|
What After DU LLB Results 2019?
After the declaration of the DU LLB 2019 result, candidates qualifying the entrance exam will be shortlisted for the counselling and further admission process.
DU LLB Counselling Details
- Commencement: DU LLB Counselling session will start after the results are out. Faculty of Law, Delhi University organizes DU LLB Counselling. It is expected to begin by the end of August 2019.
- Mode: Offline mode i.e. candidates has to report at the university campus as per the allocated schedule.
- Information: DU LLB Counselling also gives detailed information in 3-year law courses.
DU LLB Counselling Process
- Verification of documents
- Verification of seats
- Counselling is done depending on the merit list
- DU grants 2611 LLB seats in three different centres of the University based on the entrance examination of 2019.
- There is a minimum of five counselling sessions for students.
- The central university will be responsible for carrying out counselling of students from general, ST, SC, OBC, and PWD.
- A counselling schedule will be released by the authority and students must report to the venue with all the required documents.
- If a candidate fails to attend the counselling session in person when the counselling schedule is announced then the seat is given to another candidate with merit.
- After all the formalities, the candidate is then required to submit the college course fee.
Required Documents for DU LLB Counselling:
- E-admit card for DU LLB 2019
- Candidate rank card or merit card
- Application form for DU LLB 2019
- Original 10th pass certificate and one copy of the same
- Original 12th pass certificate and one copy of the same
- Graduation certificate
- Migration certificate (graduation)
- Original graduation marks sheet and one photocopy of the same
- College leaving certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PWD certificate (If applicable)
DU LLB 2019 Number of Seats based on Category
|Category||LL.B. (2310+301)||LL.M. (100+08)|
|C.L.C. (770+101)||L.C. – I (924+120)||L.C. – II (616+80)||2-yr. course (54+05)||3-yr. course (46+03)|
|O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer)||208||249||166||15||12|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||23||28||18||2||1|
|Children/Wards of Armed Forces Personnel (CW)||39||46||31||3||2|
|Foreign Nationals (FN)||39||46||31||-||-|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College