GLAET 2021 Application Form is filled in both online and offline mode by candidates aspiring to do their UG/PG courses in GLA University. Students can apply through the official website or download the form and apply offline. GLAET 2021 is scheduled as per admit card date.
The application fee is INR 700 and for Diploma and B.Ed courses, it is INR 500. It can be paid through Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking or Demand Draft. The fees can also be paid by cash in the university approved centers
GLAET (GLA University Entrance Test) is conducted by GLA University, Mathura. It is a common entrance exam for Diploma, B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.B.A, B.Com, B. Ed, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, etc Programs to the university.
GLAET 2021 Application Form Dates
Important dates and schedule of GLAET 2021 are as follows:
|GLAET Application form 2021 will be available from||January 2021 to July 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||July 2021|
GLAET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates will be qualified on the basis of the marks received in the 12th standard for UG Courses and the specialization of the UG Programme is taken into consideration for PG courses. However, the subject and percentage might differ. GLA University also offers an exemption to candidates belonging to Scheduled Category candidates.
The eligibility criteria for each course is given below:
|Course||Minimum Qualification||Subject of specialization||Minimum Percentage||Exemption|
|Bachelor of Technology||12th Standard||Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Vocational||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Diploma in Pharmacy Bachelor of Science||12th Standard||Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Commerce||12th Standard||Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||12th Standard||Mathematics is mandatory||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Bachelor of Education Master of Business Administration||UG Graduation||-||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Master of Computer Application||UG Graduation||Mathematics in 12th standard||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Master of Science||UG Graduation in Life Science Stream inclusive of Biotechnology, Microbiology, etc.||-||50 %||5 % exemption is given to candidates from SC / ST Category|
|Master of Technology||B. Tech in specialised stream||-||60 %||-|
How to Fill GLAET 2021 Application Form?
GLAET Application form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Candidates applying in online registration must visit the official website of GLA University. Select the ‘Apply online for GLAET 2021” on the top bar of the home screen. The application page will load with both options. Candidates can select the preferred application mode and apply for the exam.
- Candidates will be taken to an instructions page with details of the application procedure, application fee, and other important data
- Candidates can click on new registration to start the application process
- Candidates will be asked to fill in the preferred course and specialisation
- Candidates can select up to 3 areas of specialisation for a particular course
- However, candidates can apply one for one course with one application form
- Candidates will have to fill their personal details like name, gender, date of birth, Postal address, Mobile Number, Email and Father’s Name
- Candidates will be asked to fill the educational qualifications as applicable
- This will include Displicine, Subjects, Marks, Medium, Passing Year, Board, etc
- Once the candidate has filled up all the details, he can proceed to the Payment
- A registration number and password will be generated for future reference
- Candidates can download the application form from the offline link mode in the application page
- Candidates will have to print the application form in an A4 sheet
- They should fill the details with a blue / black ballpoint pen
- Candidates can refer the below column for the different fields available
- Candidates will have to get a demand draft and attach it along with the application form
- A copy of the 10th mark sheet should be attached and sent it to the University
- Candidates will have to send it to
Admission Co-ordinator, GLA University, 17 km stone, NH-2, Mathura – Delhi Road, P.O. Chaumuhan, Mathura – 281 406
- The university will intimate candidates within 7 days of receiving the application
The application fee for the exam is INR 700. However, the fees for Diploma and B.Ed courses is INR 500. Candidates can pay the fees through the below ways
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
Some of the key points while payment of application fee is:
- Candidates should plan and pay the fees well in advance to avoid server issues and unforeseen circumstances
- Candidates should keep a copy of the payment documents for reference and documentation
- Candidates should write their registration number and name behind the demand draft
- Candidates paying in cash in the authorized exam centers should get proper receipts for the same
- The exam centres are located all over the country
Details in Application Form
The following details will be required to be filled by candidates while filling GLAET 2021 Application Form:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Course Name||Candidates should select the desired course from the drop down menu|
|Branch||Candidates can select up to three branches for specific courses|
|First Name||The name should be as same as the 10th certificate|
|Middle Name / Last Name||This is optional and should be the same as the original certificate|
|Gender||Select the necessary gender|
|Date of Birth||The date of the birth should be the same as 10th certificate|
|Category||Candidates will have to submit authentic certification for the category|
|Postal Address||The address will be used for communication and use a permanent address|
|Mobile Number||The number will be used for authentication and verification|
|State||Select from the drop down list|
|District||Select from the drop down list|
|Email ID||This is a crucial information and all communication will be mailed to it|
|Father Name||The name should be same as the Government document|
|Educational Qualifications||Candidates should fill all required information and will be asked to submit necessary documentations|
GLAET 2021 Application form cannot be edited online. However, candidates can approach the university through email or in person for any changes. Candidates can also approach the exam centre in their state for any clarifications
Q. Can candidates from other states apply for the exam?
A. Yes, candidates from other states can apply for the exam
Q. Can I apply for more than one course at the same time?
A. You can apply for more than one course. But you will have to apply through a different application form
Q. Does GLAET 2021 applicable for all courses offered by the university?
A. Yes, it applies for all courses except Ph.D
Q. Is there an age limit for application?
A. Candidates applying for the B.Pharm and D.Pharm should have completed 16 years by December 31st 2021
Q. Can I pay by cash when I apply online?
A. Yes you can pay by cash. However, the application will not be accepted until successful payment of application fees.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.