HP PAT 2021 Application form last date will be on June 2021 (tentatively). Candidates willing to take admission in polytechnic courses could apply for the same through online mode. The application fee for the exam will be INR 650 for candidates under the general category and INR 400 for candidates under SC/ST/OBC categories.
Table Of Contents
HP PAT 2021 application fee could be paid through online mode (net banking/debit card/credit card) or offline mode (Bank Challan). Candidates must note that the admission will be done on the basis of Merit List, which will be prepared based on the marks of candidates in the board exam.
HP PAT 2021 Eligibility
The conducting authority decides the eligibility criteria. Candidates need to satisfy all the eligibility conditions for applying in HP PAT. If candidates fill the application form despite being ineligible, their application forms are rejected by the conducting authority.
The eligibility criteria for HP PAT 2021 are as follows:
- Candidates need to have the state domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Aspirants must have passed their class 10 board examination from the HP board or any other recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination with Science, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects.
How to Fill HP PAT 2021 Application Form?
Candidates interested in appearing for HP PAT 2021 had to submit the application form before the last date. Candidates needed to visit the official website of the conducting authority (hptechboard.com) for filling the application form. HPTEB released HP PAT 2021 Application Form. Candidates found the application form as soon as it will be released by the conducting authority.
Candidates filled the application form carefully so that it doesn’t get canceled by the conducting authority. Inaccurate information in the application form or incomplete forms will be canceled. There are some steps that candidates needed to follow for filling HP PAT 2021 application form successfully. The step by step procedure for filling HP PAT 2021 application form is as follows:
- Online Registration
- Visit the official website for HP PAT 2021 (hptechboard.com).
- Click on the link that says “Online Admission 2021”. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now click on the link that says “Polytechnic-PAT”. You will be again redirected to a new page where you can register.
- From the online services menu bar, click on the link that says “New user registration”.
- Enter all the details that are asked for registration.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be provided with a login ID and password on your registered email ID or mobile number. Therefore, you must ensure that the email ID and mobile number that you have provided are active.
- Filling the Application Form
- Login to the official website with your login ID and Password.
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details that are asked in the HP PAT 2021 Application Form correctly, such as personal details and educational qualification details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. The file of the images must be in JPEG format. The size of the scanned images should be less than 100 KB.
- Click on next.
- Payment of the Application Fee
- The next step is payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (Bank Challan).
- The application fee for HP PAT 2021 is INR 650 for general candidates and INR 400 for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Before submitting the application form, candidates must re-check the details that they have entered in the application form. This is because candidates cannot make any corrections in the application form once they have made the final submission.
- Take a print out of the filled application form as it can be needed in the future.
If candidates follow all these steps, they will be able to successfully fill and submit HP PAT 2021 Application Form.
Details in HP PAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates need to enter various details on HP PAT 2021 Application Form. The application form is divided into a couple of sections which are listed below:
- Personal Details
- Date of birth
- Address for communication
- Educational Qualification Details
Details of class 10 examination: Total marks obtained, aggregate marks in percentage, year of pass out, name of the board.
- Important Documents
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Candidates must carefully fill all the details in the application form and ensure that the documents they are uploading should be in the prescribed format and size.
HP PAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Candidates can correct their HP PAT 2021 Application Form till the time they have not submitted the form on the official website. Once the form is submitted after paying the application fee, no changes or correction can be made to the application form. Therefore, candidates should re-check each and every detail that they have furnished in their HP PAT 2021 application form before clicking on the submit button.
HP PAT Application FAQs
Question: Where will I get the application form?
Answer: HP PAT 2021 application form will be available only in the online mode. Candidates can find the application form on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (hptechboard.com).
Question: I am not from Himachal Pradesh. I am from Delhi. Can I apply for HP PAT 2021?
Answer: No, only candidates who belong to the state of Himachal Pradesh can apply for HP PAT 2021.
Question: What should be the size and format of images that I need to upload while filling the application form?
Answer: The size of the images of the scanned signature and photograph should be less than 100KB. The images must be in JPEG format.
Question: I belong to OBC category. Can I apply?
Answer: Yes. You can apply for HP PAT 2021 by paying an application fee of INR 400 if you satisfy all the eligibility conditions.
Question: Can I change any detail after submitting HP PAT 2021 Application Form?
Answer: No. Once you have paid the application fee and submitted the application form, you cannot make any changes to it.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.