HPU B.Ed 2020 Result, Merit list, Cut off & Counselling
HPU B.Ed 2020 Result has been announced in 2nd week of June, 2020 through online mode. Candidates will be able to access their result of HPU B.Ed 2020 by visiting the official website i.e. hpuniv.nic.in. The personal details, along with the rank and scores obtained by the candidates will also be mentioned in the result.
The score card will display the performance details of the candidates. Candidates will need to carry the score card to the counselling center. Without the score card, their candidature for admissions will not be considered. The score card for HPU B.Ed 2020 must be preserved till the completion of the admission process.
- The candidates are admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned HPU B.Ed Common Entrance Test subject to rules of reservations.
- In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis: 1) marks secured in Common Entrance Test, 2) age of the candidate (senior in age getting higher priority) and 3) percentage of marks secured by the candidate in sections of the question paper.
- The counselling will be conducted in 3rd week of June. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
How to Check HPU B.Ed 2020 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download the HPU B.Ed result 2020.
- Go to the official site of HPU i.e. hpuniv.nic.in
- On website, click on ‘HPU B.Ed 2020 Result ’ link.
- Log in to by using your User ID and Password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen for the candidates.
- The candidates will be required to download and print out the HPU B.Ed result 2020 for future use.
Details Mentioned on HPU B.Ed 2020 Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result of HPU B.Ed 2020 for the candidates to check:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Rank scored by that candidate
- Name of the course for which the aspirant appeared
- The series of preferences of colleges as chosen by the applicant
- Counselling venue including date and time.
HPU B. Ed 2020 Cut Off
Cut Off marks could be defined as the minimum marks discipline set by the examination conducing authority, a candidate needs to score to get through and proceed further for HPU B. ED 2020 Counselling.
Candidates who fail to get the appropriate marks in the corresponding exam will not be considered for further counselling and admissions in various colleges. They can determine the cut off which will depend on various listed factors –
- Availability of seats
- Previous year cut off
- Number of candidates appearing for the test
- Difficulty level of the question paper
Below table signifies the approximate cut off for HPU B. Ed 2020:
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||45|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||45|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||45|
|PH (Physical Handicapped)||45|
HPU B. Ed 2020 Merit List
- Merit list will be released by HPU along with result of HPU B.Ed.
- It will purely be based on one’s performance in the test including marks secure and rank acquired in comparison with other candidates.
- Himachal Pradesh University releases various merit list for different categories (General/SC/ST/OBC/PH) appeared for B. Ed 2020.
- It also states various tie breaker criteria in case two or more students secure equal marks in the test.
Tie- Breaker Resolution
- It two or more candidates obtain equal marks in B. Ed 2020, candidate who manages to score more marks in the sections of the question paper will be considered which includes General Awareness, Language and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, Knowledge of National Commission/Committees on Education and Teaching Aptitude and Attitude.
- If the tie still persists, candidate older in age will be give more preference.
HPU B. Ed 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates who clear HPU B. Ed 2020 exam will be further called for the counselling based on their score. HPU officials are responsible for declaring the schedule as well as venue of the counselling on its official website.
- There will altogether be 3 rounds for counselling as decided by HPU.
- Rounds will depend on the released merit list, rank and stream desired by candidate.
- There will be centralized counselling which students need to attend in order to avail the vacant seats in various colleges as per their preference.
- A Counseling fee of INR 200 will be charged by candidate at the time of counseling.
- HPU doesn’t post separate call letter for the respective rounds for counselling.
- Candidates who clear the corresponding test must attend all the three rounds of counselling with all the original below mentioned documents:
- Class 10/class 12/Graduation Degree, Mark sheet and provisional.
- HPU B. Ed Entrance 2020 Admit Card.
- Category certificate of candidate (OBC/SC/ST).
- Candidate’s Income Certificate, if applicable.
- Candidate’s domicile Certificate.
- Passport size Photographs
- Once all the rounds of counselling are completed, candidates need to report at the allotted college. If a candidate does not report at the given time and venue for admissions, the seat will be cancelled.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College