IGNOU OPENNET 2018 is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University for admission to Post Basic BSC Nursing program. IGNOU OPENNET 2018 is to be held on August 20, 2018
- IGNOU OPENNET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode.
- It will have 120 questions and candidate will be given a total time of 150 minutes to complete the test.
- Candidates need to study topics from GNM syllabus for IGNOU OPENNET 2018.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- There will be no negative marking in IGNOU OPENNET 2018.
- Candidates need to follow a specific set of instructions so as to avoid any hassle during the exam time.
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Name of exam||IGNOU OPENNET 2018|
|Type of exam||Entrance Test|
|Course(s) offered||Post basic BSC Nursing|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Number of questions||120|
|Time allotted||150 minutes|
|Type of questions||MCQ|
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Exam Pattern
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Exam Pattern is decided by the conducting university IGNOU itself. IGNOU OPENNET is going to be an offline pen and paper based exam.
Here are some details about the exam pattern of IGNOU OPENNET 2018: -
- IGNOU OPENNET 2018 will consist of a total of 120 questions.
- All the questions will be of Multiple Choice type.
- Each question will be followed by 4 options, out of which one will be correct.
- Candidate will be given a total duration of 150 minutes to complete the exam.
- As mentioned above, IGNOU OPENNET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode, candidates will need to fill their answers in the OMR sheet.
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Marking Scheme
Marking scheme of IGNOU OPENNET 2018 does not involve any kind of negative marking. The paper is of a total of 120 marks.
Here are the details of Marking Scheme of IGNOU OPENNET 2018: -
- Each question carries one mark, which means that for every correct answer candidate will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for answering a question incorrectly.
- There is no negative marking for leaving or not attempting a question.
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates need to study topics from GNM syllabus for IGNOU OPENNET 2018. Here are some general topics that candidates may study for IGNOU OPENNET 2018: -
- Bio Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology)
- Behavioral sciences (Sociology, Psychology)
- Nursing Foundation (Fundamentals, First Aid)
- Community Health Nursing (Environment Hygiene, Health education, Communication Skills, Nutrition, Computer, English)
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Child health Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Administration and Ward Management
IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must reach the examination center at least 1 hour before the start of exam.
- They must not forget to carry Admit Card in the exam.
- Applicants must also not forget to carry at least 1 photo ID proof in original at the exam center.
- Candidates must clearly read and understand the instructions on OMR sheet.
- They must not mark any unnecessary things on the OMR sheet.
- Since this exam does not involve any kind of negative marking, candidates must attempt as much questions as possible.
- Candidates, under any circumstances, must not involve in any kind of usage of unfair means.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College