JELET Admit Card 2019 is available on the official portal of JELET i.e. wbjeeb.in. The facility for downloading the Admit Card will be disabled on June 23 midnight. Enter JELET login credentials to access the document. The conducting body has scheduled JELET 2019 for June 24 in offline mode.
Facts Related to JELET Admit Card 2019:
- Admit card of JELET 2019 will neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre. Know more
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact Exam Authority immediately.
How to Download JELET 2019 Admit Card?
The conducting body of JELET will not send any hall ticket by post/ courier, or email. Go through the following steps to download JELET Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of JELET i.e. wbjeeb.in
- Click on the link ‘JELET Admit Card 2019’
- Enter the JELET login credentials i.e. Registration Number and DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on screen.
- Download it and take multiple printouts for future use.
Details Mentioned on JELET Admit Card
Candidate must check the following details on their JELET Admit Card and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancies.
- Name of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of the examination
- Venue of the examination
- Important Instructions related to the examination
Discrepancy in JELET Admit Card 2019
- After completion of downloading JELET 2019 Admit Card, candidates must go through all the information in order to ensure that all the information it contains are error free.
- In case any discrepancy is noticed the aspirant must submit details through the feedback link. The feedback link will be provided in the admit card download window.
- Candidates who fail to download the admit card due to invalid entry must contact the board office within the specified time along with the relevant documents if they are not satisfied with the validation.
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata- 700 091
Examination Helpdesk- 1800-1023-781 (Toll Free)
Note: In case, the admit card gets blocked due to photo or signature discrepancy issues then the board will contact the particular candidate in the mobile number as provided by them in the application.
Documents Required on the Exam Day
Along with the admit card for JELET 2019, candidates must carry the following documents listed below:
Passport Size Photograph
- Two recent passport size photograph
- Photo should not be older than three months
- It should be same as the one affixed to JELET Application Form.
- Mention your name and admit card No. on the back of the photo.
Photo ID Proof
- Original Photo ID
- It should be produced whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Photo ID should be same as mentioned in the application form.
Permissible IDs are given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/ College ID
JELET 2019 Exam Centers
- During the online form submission procedure, candidate has to choose any two of the following examination centers.
- The allocation of the examination center will be generally provided on the basis of the first choice as mentioned by the candidates.
- No request for change of examination center is granted after the completion of application form submission.
|Examination Zone||Zone Code|
JELET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center 30 minutes before commencement of the test.
- Candidates must take their seats immediately. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions.
- Candidate must show, on demand, the admit card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original that was mentioned in the Application. Failing to do so, will result in cancellation of candidature.
- During the examination time, the invigilator will check the admit card and the Unique Photo Id Proof in original of the candidates to satisfy himself / herself about the identity of each candidate.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to carry any of the personal computational devices, Bluetooth devices, cell phones, any electronic gadgets etc.; to the venue of the examination as arrangement for safe keeping of the same cannot be provided.
- Candidates must not carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, any electronic gadgets except the Admit Card, 2 Recent passport size photograph, Unique original photo ID as mentioned in Application Form.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the examination for any reason, re-examination SHALL NOT BE held by JELET under any circumstances.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this behalf is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the examination hall before their session is complete on exam day.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College