WBJEE JELET Sample Papers 2019, Previous Years' Question Papers and Mock Tests
JELET is conducted by WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board) to grant admission to students in 2nd year (3rd semester) of a four year degree course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy under lateral entry scheme. Candidates who could not get admission in the first chance can now get admission through this examination.
- JELET is an offline paper having 100 questions with duration of 120 minutes.
- The syllabus is based on diploma level prescribed by WBJEEB for various programs.
- Candidates must go through the previously asked questions from the sample papers and practice them daily.
- Practising the questions from an old paper will give an insight to the candidate about JELET exam pattern and kind of questions that might come in the exam.
- Candidates should practice below given sample papers to get an upper hand and ace the exam.