LFAT 2018 is to be conducted in 4th week of May 2018. Candidates can fill LFAT 2018 Application form will be available from 3rd week of 2018, on the official website of university.
- Applicants need to have minimum qualification of Class 12 to be eligible to appear in the exam.
- LFAT 2018 Admit Card will be available on the official website, a week before the exam.
- The exam will have 150 MCQs and candidates will be given 150 minutes to complete the exam.
- LFAT 2018 will have questions from Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- Results are expected to arrive in 3rd week of June 2018, on the official website.
- Candidates who are able to clear a minimum qualifying score are called for Counselling.
- Appearing in Counselling is a mandatory step and candidates must carry all necessary documents in Counselling.
LFAT 2018 (Law Faculty Entrance Test 2018) is a National Level Entrance Test. This test is conducted by Allahabad University to grant candidates admission into five-year integrated BA LLB (Hons) program offered by the university. The university has 120 seats available for this program.
LFAT 2018 Exam Highlights Table
|Name of exam||Law Faculty Entrance Test 2018|
|Commonly known as||LFAT 2018|
|Level of exam||National|
|Courses offered||BA LLB (integrated)|
|Frequency of exam||Once in a year|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
LFAT 2018 Exam Dates
LFAT 2018 is expected to be conducted in 4th week of May 2018. The application forms will be available from 3rd week of April 2018. Here is a detailed look at the tentative schedule of LFAT 2018 exam: -
|Issue of notification for LFAT 2018||2nd week of April 2018|
|Application forms for the exam can be filled from||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to apply for LFAT 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit cards can be downloaded from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Results||3rd week of June 2018|
LFAT 2018 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfil LFAT 2018 eligibility criteria before appearing in LFAT 2018 exam. Here are the details of Eligibility Criteria set out Allahabad University for LFAT 2018: -
- Candidate needs to have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination, which should be recognized by the admission council of the university or Bar Council of India.
- They must have obtained at least 45% marks in such equivalent examination or class 12 if he/she is a general category candidate.
- Similarly, the minimum score required for OBC candidate is 42% and SC/ST candidate is 40%.
LFAT 2018 Application Form
LFAT 2018 Application Form are expected to be available from 3rd week of April 2018. It will be available on the official website of Allahabad University and can be filled online only.
Candidates may follow these steps to apply for LFAT 2018: -
- Visit the official website.
- From the Home Page, candidates need to select LFAT 2018 and click on proceed.
- On the new page, candidates need to click on Apply for LFAT 2018.
- After clicking on this link, application form will open.
- Candidates need to fill the necessary details and upload the documents as required.
- After doing so, candidates may proceed to payment.
- Application fee for LFAT 2018 is INR 1500 for General and OBC category candidates and INR 750 for all other categories.
- After making the payment, application form is complete. Candidates are advised to take a copy of this, as it may be needed in future.
- Candidates will also be sent a registration number and password which they will need to preserve.
If the link given above does not work, candidates can try www.allduniv.ac.in and click on Admission 2018, and then follow the same procedure.
LFAT 2018 Admit Card
LFAT 2018 Admit Card is to be released in 3rd week of May 2018. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of University. Here is the procedure of downloading the admit card for LFAT 2018: -
- Visit official website www.aupravesh2018.cbtexam.in.
- On the home page, Click on Download Admit Card for LFAT 2018.
- After clicking, a login page will appear.
- Enter Login ID and password
- Click on ‘Login.’
- After logging in, Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two copies of the Admit Card
LFAT 2018 Exam Pattern
LFAT 2018 is to be conducted in offline mode. The test will comprise of 150 questions on different subjects. Let’s take a look at the complete examination pattern for LFAT 2018: -
- There will be 150 questions in the paper.
- Candidates will be allotted a duration of 150 minutes to complete the test.
- The test will contain 3 sections, namely Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
- Each section will contain 50 questions.
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks; thus, whole paper will be of 300 marks.
- There is negative marking in the test, which is equal to 0.5 marks per question.
Following table may give a precise idea of examination pattern of LFAT 2018: -
|SECTION||QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS||TIME ALLOTTED|
|Language Comprehension||50||100||150 minutes|
|Reasoning and Legal Aptitude||50||100|
Check LFAT 2018 Exam Pattern
LFAT 2018 Syllabus
LFAT 2018 consists of 3 sections, Language Comprehension, General Awareness and Reasoning and Legal Aptitude. It is very important that candidates cover all necessary topics related to the sections. Here is a table representing the detailed list of topics to be covered for LFAT 2018, under each section: -
|SECTION||TOPICS TO BE COVERED|
|Language Comprehension||Candidates must know that this section will have question in both English and Hindi Language. Therefore, candidates must do every topic for both the languages. Some important topics for this section are – Reading Comprehension, Grammar Based Error Spotting and Sentence Correction, Antonym Synonym, Usage of Words, Analogies etc.|
|General Awareness||Candidates need to cover both static and current general knowledge for this section. Candidates may cover topics like Indian Polity, Indian History and Geography, International Events, United Nations, Sports, Environmental News, Awards and Achievements and Major Changes happening in Politics.|
|Reasoning and Legal Aptitude||For Reasoning, candidates may do some common topics like Number Series, Alphabet Series, Linear Arrangements, Circular Arrangements, Direction Sense, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Critical Reasoning etc.|
|For legal Aptitude, candidates need to cover topics like Torts, Law of Crimes, Indian Constitution, Contracts Law, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Intellectual Property Rights, International Laws etc.|
LFAT 2018 Result
Results for LFAT 2018 are expected to be announced in 3rd week of June 2018. LFAT 2018 Results will be available on the official website of the University.
Candidates will need to follow the steps listed below to view the result for LFAT 2018: -
- Go to the official website of Allahabad University www.aupravesh2018.cbtexam.in.
- On the homepage, click on – ‘Download Result for BA LLB.’
- After clicking, a login page will appear.
- Candidates need to enter their Login ID and password as provided during registration, and click on ‘Login.’
- After logging in, LFAT 2018 Score Card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take at least two copies of the Score Card, as it will be needed in future processes.
LFAT 2018 Cut off
LFAT 2018 cut off is the minimum number of marks that candidates need to score to be considered for admission. Allahabad University has clearly defined the minimum marks that candidate needs to score to be considered for LFAT 2018 seat allotment process.
Here are the details of LFAT 2018 Cut off: -
- A General category candidate needs to score at least 30% marks in the exam to qualify.
- OBC category candidates need to score at least 27% marks to get admission.
- There are no minimum qualifying criteria for SC/ST candidates.
LFAT 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of results, LFAT 2018 counselling process is performed which is an important step of admission process. Shortlisted candidates need to appear in the counselling process and those who do not appear in LFAT 2018 counselling will not be considered for admission.
Since Counselling is such an important step, candidates are advised not to do any mistake. Therefore, candidates are advised to carry proper type of documents, which are listed below: -
- Score Card of LFAT 2018
- Admit Card of LFAT 2018
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 10
- Detailed Marks Certificate of Class 12
- Migration/Transfer Certificate from previous board
- Character Certificate or Certificate of Conduct from institution previously studied
- Sports/NCC/PH certificate, if applicable
- Caste/Category certificate issue by competent authority (Only for candidates other than General Category)
- Income Certificate or Proof of Income
- Identity Proof of Candidate
- Passport sized pictures of candidate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College