The result of LPUNEST 2019 for Phase-I will be declared in second week of May. Phase-II result will be declared in the last week of June. The result of Phase-III for round 1 and round 2 will be declared in July. After the declaration of results, LPU will conduct the counselling process through online mode from May 2019 onwards. Candidates must note that cut offs will be released separately by LPU for different courses. A separate list for top 10%, next 10% and further 15% among top 35% candidates, will be released. LPU will conduct the GD/PI round for offering admission to MBA program through LPUNEST 2019.
LPUNEST 2019 Result Dates
LPUNEST 2019 results can be checked online on the official website of LPU. Candidates appearing for LPUNEST 2019 can check their results on the dates given below:
|Name of the exam||Date|
|LPUNEST for Applied Sciences||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for B. Tech||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for Design||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for Hotel Management||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for Law||1 day after the conduct of exam|
|LPUNEST for MBA||1 day after the conduct of exam|
How to Check LPUNEST 2019 Results?
Candidates must perform the steps mentioned below to be obtained their LPUNEST 2019 result:
- Go to the official website of LPU i.e. nest.lpu.in and look for the ‘result’ link.
- Enter the application number provided to you at the time of registration and enter the password.
- Click on ‘search’
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of the result for further admission procedure.
Details Regarding LPUNEST 2019 Results
LPUNEST 2019 results reflects several important information about the candidature of the applicant who wishes to seek admission and scholarship given by LPU. Here are some details indicated by LPUNEST 2019 results:
- According to the different cut offs released by the university, candidate’s result will reflect his qualification of LPUNEST 2019 exam for specified programme.
- LPUNEST 2019 results will declare whether or not candidate is among top 35% candidates who are selected for scholarship programme.
- The LPUNEST 2019 results will carry following information:
- Subject wise marks and total marks
- Status: Pass/Fail
- Scholarship brackets
- Courses for which candidate is eligible
LPUNEST 2019 Tie Breaker
LPUNEST result can be same for more than one candidates, in such cases, following tie breaking rules will be applicable:
- Candidates with higher ‘sum of best 2 marks’ will be given preference over the other.
- If the tie still persists, candidate with highest marks in any subject will be preferred.
- In case tie doesn’t resolve by any of the two breakers, elder of the candidates will be given preference.
LPUNEST Cut off 2019
LPUNEST 2019 cut-off marks are the minimum scores to be obtained by the candidates to qualify in the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test 2019.
- The minimum marks are set by the University and are based on a number of conditions.
- The cut-off is based on the number of candidates, number of vacant seats, average performance in the entrance test, and last year’s cut off.
- After the declaration of the cut-off, a merit list will be prepared based on the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Shortlisted candidates who meet the cut-off marks will be called for counselling / seat allocation process.
- Generally, the top 30% performers are announced as eligible for admission into the merit list.
- Scholarships will also be given to those who scored more than or equal to the marks of the cut off.
- The university classifies the scholarship amount based on the marks obtained by candidates in LPUNEST 2019.
LPUNEST 2019 Counselling & Seat Allotment
- The counselling of LPUNEST 2019will tentatively be conducted in the month of May in three rounds.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to their ranks and preferred choices.
- Once the seats are allotted, the shortlisted candidates will have to download their allotment letter and deposit an initial payment of the prescribed fee to confirm their seats.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates will have to upload the required documents and deposit the balance fee to confirm their admission.
LPUNEST Counselling Process
- Candidate’s documents will be verified during the counselling process. If the documents are proper, the seat will be allotted.
- Counselling process will be carried on the basis of the marks secured by candidates in the LPUNEST 2019 test.
- If the seats of the reserved category remain vacant after the counselling procedure id fulfilled, they shall be offered to the candidates of general category and vice versa.
- If the seats are still found vacant, they will be offered on the first come first serve basis.
Documents Required at the time of LPUNEST 2019 Counselling Process
- High School & Intermediate Mark sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- LPU NEST Admit Card 2019
- LPU NEST Score Card 2019
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College