MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is a pen and paper-based exam which will be conducted in the second week of June 2020. It is a state-level exam conducted every year by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB). Through this entrance examination, deserving candidates are offered admission in 2 years' Diploma in animal husbandry courses in the colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode.
- The question paper consists of 100 MCQs worth 100 Marks
- The duration of the paper is 2 hours
- No negative marking is there in the entrance examination.
- Objective type questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and General Studies.
- The exam is held across many colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates can download MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 syllabus from the official website (vyapam.nic.in).
- The question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 will be of the 12th level.
Candidates who will qualify in the entrance examination will be called for counseling. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their category and rank in the merit list.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Exam Pattern in Detail
Candidates who will be appearing in MP Vyapam DAHER 2020 examination must know the subjects that they need to study for the examination. The question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and General Awareness/General Knowledge. All three sections are compulsory. Therefore, candidates have to attempt all three sections to qualify in the entrance examination.
The total marks of the question paper are 100. There are 100 multiple choice questions of objective nature that candidates have to answer. The time duration of the examination is 2 hours. Candidates must have proper time management skills so that they can answer 100 questions in 120 minutes.
Exam pattern for Physics:
- The first section of the question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is Physics.
- 40 multiple choice questions of the objective type are asked in this section.
- Maximum marks for this section are 40.
Exam pattern for Chemistry:
- The next section of the question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 in Chemistry.
- 40 multiple-choice questions are also asked in this section.
- The maximum marks for this section is 40.
Exam pattern for General Knowledge/General Awareness:
- The third section of the question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is General Awareness/General Knowledge.
- 20 multiple-choice questions are asked in this section.
- This section is very tricky because questions are asked from various fields such as general science, environment, history, geography, culture and sports of Madhya Pradesh.
- 20 marks are allotted for this section.
Candidates must know the syllabus of all the three sections so that they can score high marks in the entrance examination.
Also Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Application Forms
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Syllabus
Along with knowing MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 exam pattern, candidates should know the detailed syllabus of the entrance examination. The question paper of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is of the 12th level. Candidates need to study all the topics of Physics and Chemistry that they have studied in Class 12.
Candidates can download the syllabus and previous year question papers of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 from the official website. The steps to download are listed below:
- Visit the official website (www.vyapam.nic.in).
- In the home page, search for syllabus and previous year question papers.
- Click on the links that say “Syllabus” and “Previous Paper”.
- Save the files in pdf format on your computer.
- If you need, you can take a printout of the syllabus and previous year question papers.
The syllabus for the three sections of MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 is listed below:
- Unit and dimensions
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Universal law of gravitation
- Hooke’s law
- Kinetic theory of gases and gas laws
- Heat conduction
- Wave nature of light
- The human eye and defects of vision
- Composition of nucleus, atomic masses, and isotopes
- Bohr model of the atom
- Mass-energy relation
- Conductor, semi-conductor and insulator
- Magnetism and magnetic field
- Electrostatic laws
- Electric current and electric power
- Electromagnetic induction
- General and Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- General Science and Environment
- History, Geography, Sport, and Culture of Madhya Pradesh
- Information and Communication Technology
If candidates have adequate knowledge of all the mentioned topics, they will surely be able to score high marks in the entrance examination.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Recommended Books
Candidates can study their Class 11 and Class 12 books of Physics and Chemistry. Candidates can take online mock tests and solve previous year question papers to score well in the examination. Some recommended books for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 examination are listed below:
- Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test (Hindi) by Vidya Editorial Board
- Animal Husbandry Diploma Entrance Test Practice Set (Hindi) by Vidya Editorial Board
- Pradeep’s Fundamental Physics
- NCERT Physics
- Question Bank Physics by Oswal Books
- Pradeep's New Course Chemistry
- NCERT Chemistry
- Question Bank Chemistry by Oswal Books
Candidates must gather these recommended books for preparing for the entrance examination. Solving the last ten-year question papers will help candidates understand the type of questions that will come in MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 examination. With the right amount of practice and preparation, candidates can easily score high marks in MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance examination.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Important Instructions
- Candidates will be provided with a question booklet and OMR sheet on the day of the MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 examination.
- They need to write their answers on the OMR sheet. Candidates cannot do any rough work on the sheet.
- They have to select the right answer out of the 4 given choices and shade the appropriate circle on the given OMR sheet.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions written on the OMR sheet.
- They can leave the examination hall only after submitting the answer sheet to the invigilator.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College