MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result will be declared in last week of June 2019. Applicants can check their result by visiting the official website of MPPEB.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in MP Vyapam DAHET 2019
- Name of shortlisted candidate will be announced on admission portal www.vyapam.nic.in
- Intimation cum Rank card will be available from the same day
The selection of candidates for Admission into Diploma in Animal Husbandry programme will be as per the merit list, which is to be prepared by computing their weightage taking into consideration the marks secured in the Entrance Examination.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result Dates
MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 is to be held in June 2019 and result shall be disclosed in July 2019. MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result Dates are as follows:
| Date of Examination||June 03, 2019|
| Declaration of Results||June 2019|
| Availability of Score||June - July 2019|
|Commencement of counselling session||August 2019|
Also Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Application Forms
How to Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result?
Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result will be announced in May 2019 at its official website. Before announcing result ‘Modal Answer’ for MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 entrance exam will be published.
Candidate can check the answers and if there is any doubt or discrepancy is found, it can be notified online to the authorities.After rectification, if required, final-Result is announced as a Merit in Vyapam DAHET 2019 entrance exam.
Steps by step guidelines for downloading Vyapam DAHET 2019 Result are as follows:
- Visit www.vyapam.nic.in
- Click on “DAHET 2019- Result”
- A form will open
- Fill in Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Search Button
- Result as a Merit will be on screen (showing Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in Vyapam DAHET 2019)
- Download and Take Print out of Vyapam DAHCET 2019 Result
Details on MP Vyapam DAHET 2019 Score Card
Details present on intimation cum rank card for MP Vyapam DAHET 2019: -
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Mother and Father Name
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number for MP Vyapam DAHET 2019
- VYAPAM DAHET 2019 Application Number
- Marks in VYAPAM DAHET 2019 entrance exam
- Status of qualification for admission
Check MP Vyapam DAHET Exam Pattern
VYAPAM DAHET 2019 Counselling Process
Admission will be finalised on the basis of centralised Counselling process to be conducted by the Counselling Committee of NDVS University.
- Entrance Examination Roll number and Date of Birth is required for downloading information regarding counselling.
- Candidate can also login using login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Candidate will have to be present with original academic documents.
- After counselling, seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee.
- If candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled and seat will be allotted to subsequent rank holder candidate.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in merit list, get first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling admission are reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on official website i.e. www.ndvsu.org.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is under that cut off, will be eligible for next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seats cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required.
- It will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over.
- No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
- Candidate, who will select payment seat option, will be eligible to get admission only on payment seats.
- During counselling session, candidate will have to present in person.
- But in case of some inevitable reasons like hospitalization, serious illness, candidates’ parents may be allowed to present in counselling session on behalf of candidate on submitting medical certificate showing candidate’s photograph issued by concerned Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Domicile / Bonafide / or School ID issued by competent authority
Important Contact Information: -
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Toll Free Number for Entrance Examination: 1800 233 7899
Tel.: +91- 755 – 2578801 / 02
Website: www.vyapam.nic.in & www.peb.mp.gov.in
Email Address: email@example.com
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Controller of Examination, Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
South Civil lines, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001
Contact No.: 0761 – 2620561
Mobile No.: 9424313488
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College