MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result, Counselling and Admission
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result will be released in the third week of July 2020 on the official website. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in MP Vyapam DAHET 2020. Name of the shortlisted candidate will be announced on admission portal peb.mp.gov.in
The selection of candidates for admission into the Diploma in Animal Husbandry program will be as per the merit list, which is to be prepared by computing their weightage taking into consideration the marks secured in the Entrance Examination.
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result Dates
MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result Dates are as follows:
| Date of Examination||2nd week of June 2020|
| Declaration of Results||3rd week of July 2020|
|Commencement of counselling session||August 2020|
How to Check MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result?
Candidate can check the answers and if there is any doubt or discrepancy is found, it can be notified online to the authorities. After rectification, if required, final-Result is announced as a Merit in Vyapam DAHET 2020 entrance exam. Steps by step guidelines for downloading Vyapam DAHET 2020 Result are as follows:
- Visit peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on “DAHET 2020 – Result”
- A new form will open in the browser tab
- Fill in the required details – Application Number/Roll Number and DOB(Date of Birth)
- Provide the solution for the given captcha
- Click on the Search Button
- Result as a Merit will be on screen (showing Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in Vyapam DAHET 2020)
- Download and Take Print out of Vyapam DAHCET 2020 Result for future references.
Details on MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 Score Card
Details present on intimation cum rank card for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020 –
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Mother and Father Name
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number for MP Vyapam DAHET 2020
- VYAPAM DAHET 2020 Application Number
- Marks in VYAPAM DAHET 2020 entrance exam
- Status of qualification for admission
Check MP Vyapam DAHET Exam Pattern
VYAPAM DAHET 2020 Counselling Process
Admission will be finalized on the basis of a centralized Counselling process to be conducted by the Counselling Committee of NDVS University.
- Entrance Examination Roll number and Date of Birth are required for downloading information regarding counselling.
- Candidate can also login using the login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in
- Candidate will have to be present with original academic documents.
- After counselling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee.
- If the candidate fails to submit admission fee within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled and seat will be allotted to subsequent rank holder candidate.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in the merit list, get the first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling admission is reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on the official website i.e. www.ndvsu.org.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is under that cut-off, will be eligible for the next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seat cutoff will be announced for the next counselling session if required.
- It will continue until the seats are available for admission and the admission session is not over.
- No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and the seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
- Candidate, who will select the payment seat option, will be eligible to get admission only on payment seats.
- During counselling session, candidate will have to present in person.
- But in case of some inevitable reasons like hospitalization, serious illness, candidates’ parents may be allowed to present in counselling session on behalf of candidate on submitting a medical certificate showing candidate’s photograph issued by concerned Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended if required
- SC / ST / Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Aadhaar Card / Passport / Voter ID / Domicile / Bonafide / or School ID issued by competent authority
Important Contact Information: -
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1, Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Toll-Free Number for Entrance Examination: 1800 233 7899
Tel.: +91- 755 – 2578801 / 02
Website: vyapam.nic.in & peb.mp.gov.in
Email Address: email@example.com
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Controller of Examination, Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
South Civil lines, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001
Contact No.: 0761 – 2620561
Mobile No.: 9424313488
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College