NATA 2019 Results will be declared by Council of Architecture on May 03 in online mode at the official website. The result of NATA 2019 is available in three formats - marks obtained out of 200 and in each component, merit listing based on marks and tie breaking rules and percentile score based on merit listing. The scores of NATA 2019 qualified candidates applying for admission to the session 2019-20 will be normalized.
- COA will release the recorded responses of candidates for Part A on May 16,2019.
- There is no provision for scrutiny or reviews of the answer sheets/ recorded responses.
NATA Qualifying Marks
The qualifying marks for NATA 2019 will be based on following rules such as:
- At least 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Questions (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics & at the discretion of the Council.
|NATA 2019 Exam||April 14, 2019|
|Availability of Response Sheet||April, 2019|
|Declaration of NATA Result||May 03, 2019 |
How to Check NATA 2019 Result?
Candidates will have to follow the easy steps given below to download and check the result of NATA 2019:
- Visit the official website of NATA i.e. nata.in
- Click on “Generate Scorecard” and a new login window will open.
- Log in the portal using your credentials i.e. App seq No and Password.
- After filling in your credentials enter the captcha code as displayed.
- NATA 2019 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will have to check their marks scored out of 200 in each component.
- The merit rank for NATA 2019 along with percentile score will also be displayed for candidates.
- Candidates must download their NATA result 2019 and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details in NATA 2019 Score card
- The score card of NATA 2019 would contain details regarding the marks scored by candidates in the both the papers
- Paper 1- Mathematics and General aptitude
- Paper 2- Drawing test.
- Apart from that, candidate’s rank will also be mentioned on the score card of NATA 2019.
- The score card will also contain the percentile score based on the cut off and tie-breaking score.
- The score card will also contain the name of the candidate, roll number/application number and date of examination.
Normalisation Process in NATA 2019
- The scores of NATA 2019 qualified candidates applying for admission in the session 2019-19 will be normalized.
- This will only be applicable to be used during counselling and admission procedure.
- These guidelines will be based on statistical analysis and the Council’s decision in this regard will be final.
Inter-se-merit in NATA 2019
COA will publish a unified merit list of candidates. During the process of merit listing, candidates will get a unique rank. In case, two or more candidates score the same marks, the procedure mentioned below will be taken into consideration:
- Candidate with more overall marks in Mathematics will be considered.
- In case, the tie still exists candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of Mathematics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, candidate having more overall marks in problems of Aptitude test will be considered.
- If the tie is still into existence, candidate having less wrong answers in attempted ones of aptitude test will be given preference.
- If tie still prevails, candidate older in age will be given priority.
NATA 2019 Merit List
- Merit list would be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in both the papers.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 25% marks in Paper-1 MCQs (Mathematics and General aptitude) and Paper-2 Drawing Section.
- Apart from that, candidates would also be required to qualify the overall combined cut off set by the conducting authority in order to get their name in the merit list.
- In case two or more candidates get the same marks, tie-breaking standards would be applicable to determine the rank of the candidate in the merit list.
- The tie-breaking standards are explained below.
- Overall marks obtained in mathematics
- Less wrong answers in mathematics section.
- Overall marks in general aptitude test.
- Less wrong answers in general aptitude test.
- Date of Birth- one who has an early birth date will be considered.
- If there still exists a tie after application of the above-mentioned standard then the same rank will be allotted to the respective candidates.
NATA 2019 Cut Off (Qualifying Marks)
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% of the total marks in order to qualify NATA 2019 Exam (that is 80 0ut of 200 marks).
- However, it is to be noted that these 40% qualifying limit will be applicable only if a candidate obtains the minimum 25% qualifying marks in both paper 1 and paper 2.
- The official Cut off for NATA 2019 would be announced by the council of architecture once the exam cycle is over. The cut off would vary based on various factors such as:
- Number of candidates appeared for NATA exam,
- The difficulty level of question paper,
- Number of seats available in different campuses,
- Candidate’s performance in the exam, and
- Last year’s cut off trends.
NATA 2019 Counselling
- In order to take admissions in 5 year B.Arch program offered by various government and private institutions participating in NATA, candidates will be required to fill an online application for the counselling.
- Candidates can apply for the application for NATA Counselling by registering themselves at the official website of NATA.
- Candidates would be required to pay the fee as per NATA official notifications.
- After making the application the candidates would be allowed to lock their choices and preferences.
- The window for the choice locking will be open once the results of NATA 2019 are declared and any kind of discrepancy (if any) has been sorted.
- Those candidates who will be allotted the seats as per their locked choice or those who are satisfied with the allotted choice, will have to undertake the document verification process before going for the admission formalities.
- Candidates should note that their admission will be valid only if they qualifies all the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the NATA 2019 official notification.
- In case of any discrepancy in regards to eligibility criteria on the part of candidates, they can be disqualified at any stage of exam or admission process.
NATA Result FAQs
Ques. When will be the NATA 2019 result be declared?
Ans. NATA 2019 result will be declared on June 04, 2019. The result will be displayed at NATA’s official portal.
Ques. For how long the result be valid?
Ans. NATA Result will be valid only for the academic session 2019-19. Candidates wishing to take admissions to B.Arch through NATA must appear for further admission process during the year in which they appeared for the test.
Ques. What all will be displayed in the result?
Ans. The NATA Score card will consist of following details:
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Marks in each section
- Total marks
- Merit secured
- Percentile Marks
Ques. What are the minimum qualifying marks for NATA 2019?
Ans. As per the official notification candidates must secure 25% marks in Part A and 25% marks in Part B. The overall qualifying marks will be declared on the basis of post exam statistics.
Ques. Will the procedure of normalization be followed in the results?
Ans. Yes, marks displayed in the score card will be obtained after normalization. The scores will be normalized to decide the ranks in merit list for further NATA Admission Process.
Ques. Will the response sheets be available for review?
Ans. Response sheets of only Part A will be displayed by CoA. Along with response sheets subject wise marks secured by the aspirant will also be available online at portal. No response sheets will be available for Part B.
Ques. Is there any provision for rechecking of response sheets?
Ans. Yes, candidates can apply for rechecking of response sheets by paying the requisite fee.
Q. What is the procedure after result declaration?
Ans. After the NATA result declaration, candidates will have to lock the choices for the institutes to which they are seeking admission. The counselling will be conducted separately on the basis of merit by NATA Participating Institutes.
Ques. How will the Inter-se-Merit for NATA be determined?
Ans. In case of a tie between the scores of two candidates, candidates will be given preference (ranked higher) on the basis of following criteria:
- Higher marks in Mathematics
- Less incorrect answers in Mathematics
- Higher score in Aptitude test.
- Less number of incorrect answers in Aptitude Test.
- Candidate whose date of birth fall earlier
Ques. How can we check NATA Results?
Ans. Candidates can visit NATA’s official website to check the results. The link for results will be available on the home page. Candidates will need to enter registration number and password for logging in and viewing their scorecard.
Ques. What will be the format for display of results?
Ans. The results will have following formats:
- Marks obtained out of 200 and in each section.
- Merit rank (unique for every candidate- based on tie-breaking rules)
- Percentile scores based on merit
Ques. Will the candidates receive hardcopies of the scorecard?
Ans. No, the scorecards will be available at the official NATA portal. Except for the online result declaration, there is no provision to obtain NATA scorecard.
Ques. Can I apply for any of the B.Arch institutes on the basis of NATA scores?
Ans. Yes, candidates can apply to institutes other than the participating institutes on the basis of NATA results. But, there are few colleges which still conduct their own B.Arch entrance test.
Ques. In case I am not satisfied with my result, can I apply for re-evaluation of my NATA Result?
Ans. After the final declaration of the results and availability of scorecards, candidates cannot get their results revised. Review of results is only allowed at the time of availability of response sheets.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College