NATA 2019 Application Form- Apply Online at nata.in
NATA Application Form 2019 was available from January 24 – June 12, 2019. Aspirants could register for July session till June 12, 2019. The second Phase of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA 2019 was successfully conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) on July 7, 2019.
- Aspirants should upload their scanned images of passport size photograph, candidate’s signature and community certificate (if applicable) in a prescribed format. Check How to Apply for NATA 2019?
- Do not send the application form through offline mode or by post.
- NATA Application fee is INR 1800 for general and INR 1500 for SC/ST categories.
- In case of any mistake in the application form, the correction window facility was provided from June 15 – 17, 2019.
- NATA Admit Card was available to download from the website from June 26, 2019 onwards.
- NATA Result has been released in online mode on July 19, 2019 for July session test.
How to Apply for NATA 2019?
Candidates could register themselves for NATA 2019 via online mode. Aspirants need to follow the below-mentioned steps to the exam application form:
- Register yourself at nata.in by entering your personal and contact details. You will receive an application number and password.
- Login with your received credentials and fill your academic qualifications, choice of exam city and other details in NATA 2019 application form and submit it.
- Upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature as per the following specifications:
|Document||Storage size||Image dimension|
|Photograph||4 KB||100 KB||4.5 cm||3.5 cm|
|Signature||1 KB||30 KB||1.5 cm||3.5 cm|
- Pay the required NATA 2019 application fees using Netbanking/ Credit Cards/Debit Cards
NATA Application Fee
|Category||One Attempt||Both Attempts|
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
Aspirants need to download the prefilled registration form and procure the necessary registration documents. They would also be required to select a NATA Test Center from the official website at a location convenient to the candidate. Approach the Test center for Appointment for NATA Exam. After this, procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test Center and take the exam on the registred date.
Must Read NATA Syllabus
Documents Required for NATA 2019 Registration
Important documents that should be kept ready before starting the registration process are as follows-
- SSC or Class 10th Mark sheet.
- One of the photo identity proof such as Passport, Driving License, UID Card, class 12th admit card with signature and photograph, college identity card.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature in the required size and format. Photograph should be in JPEG format.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking Details for fee payment.
- Preference of exam centre cities should be decided beforehand.
Check NATA Exam Pattern
How to Retrieve NATA 2019 Candidate ID?
All the candidates have the option to retrieve their NATA 2019 Candidate ID. They can simply follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of NATA 2019
- Click on “Find NATA Candidate ID”
- Enter 10th standard Roll Number, 10th passing year and 10th board name in respective text-box.
- Enter the verification code and then click on “Find NATA Candidate ID”. The ID will be displayed on the screen.
- In case one forgets the password, click on ‘Forgot password’ link and answer the security question.
- If one forgets the security question too, opt for the option to change your password. You will receive a mail to change the password in your registered mail ID.
NATA 2019 Application Form Status
- Applicants can check the status of their application form by logging in the official site.
- Put your application number and password in the input box and click ‘submit’. The complete application form will be displayed.
- Candidates will be able to view their application form. Any empty field will be marked red and completed fields will be marked green
- A message will be displayed if payment is incomplete or pending.
- Candidates are required to make the required changes to submit the completely filled form.
NATA 2019 Application Form Correction
Candidates who had made a mistake in the application form, they were able to correct their mistakes from June 15 – 17, 2019. Candidates have to follow the steps below:
- Candidates should create a new ticket on the Helpdesk with the subject/title: “Error Correction:<>”
- They must then describe the nature of error and the correction required.
- Scanned copies of original documents supporting the change requested must also be attached.
- Candidates can contact the concerned authority for any assistance:
COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
Mobile : +91-9073301301
Specific Query related to NATA-2019 Examination
Mobile : +91-9073301301
NATA Application Form 2019 FAQs
Ques.Which documents are required before filling the NATA 2019 application form?
Ans. Before filling the form, a candidate must have following documents ready with him-
- 10+2 mark sheet.
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of proper size and format.
- Photo Identity Proof
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST category candidates.
Ques. What is the process of registration for NATA 2019?
Ans. As mentioned above, students should visit - nata.in to apply for NATA 2019. The application process involves two stages- Registration and submitting Application. As soon as you click on the link, following process should be followed for registration-
- Click on the “Register” button and you will be directed to a page.
- Again click on “Register” for signing up.
- Fill the mandatory details like name, gender, email Id, password, etc. and as soon as you complete the details, you can login to fill the application form.
Ques. What are the guidelines for uploading photograph and signature in the application form?
Ans. Listed below are the specifications for photo and signature to be uploaded at the time of registration:
- The scanned image of Photograph should be in jpeg or jpg format and should have a size between 4 KB-100 KB. The height and width of the photograph should be 4.5cm X 3.5 cm.
- The scanned image of signature should be in jpeg or jpg format and should have a size between 1 KB-30 KB. The height and width of the signature should be 1.5cm X 3.5 cm.
- The scanned image of the caste certificate (SC/ST candidates) should be in jpeg , jpg or PDF format and should have a size between 5 KB-100 KB.
Ques. What is the application fee for NATA 2019?
Ans. The application fee for General candidates is Rs 1800 while for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs 1500.
Ques. When can I download my admit card for the exam?
Ans. All the students can download their admit cards from the official website from June 26, 2019.
Ques. Do I need to send my application form by post after online application?
Ans. No, you do not need to send your application form by post to NATA; only online application is the valid process of application and it does not require you to send any of your documents offline or by post.
Ques. Where can I contact in case of any query regarding the application of NATA 2019?
Ans. In case of any query, students can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ques. I do not have Aadhaar card, is it mandatory for applying for NATA 2019?
Ans. Aadhaar card is mandatory for applying for NATA 2019, so if you don’t have an Aadhaar card, you must apply for that.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College