National Test Agency has released NCHMCT (NCHM) JEE 2021 Application forms on February 3, 2021. NCHMCT JEE application forms can be filled till May 10, 2021, in online mode only at the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in. The registration fee for NCHMCT JEE 2021 can be paid until May 10, up to 11:50 PM.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 will be held on June 12, 2021, in online (CBT) mode, and Admit Cards for the same will be released 15 days prior to the commencement of examination on the official website of NTA.
- As per NCHMCT JEE 2021 Eligibility candidates appearing or graduated class 12 with English as a compulsory subject are eligible for the exam.
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 application fee is INR 1000 for general and OBC, INR 700 for EWS and Transgender whereas for SC, ST and PwD it is INR 450.
- The fees can be paid in online mode using a debit card, credit card, UPI, PayTm and net banking. However, no dates have been announced for the payment of fees.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph & signature at the appropriate space provided in NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form.
- Only successfully registered candidates will be issued NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card.
Those who are applying for NCHMCT this year must use this time to work on basics and revise. Solving sample papers for the exam is always a good idea, as it would help a candidate understanding the exam pattern and type of questions in the exam.
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 Registration||February 3, 2021|
|Last day to fill NCHM JEE Application Form 2021||May 10, 2021 (up to 5 PM)|
|Last day to pay online NCHM JEE Application Fee||May 10, 2021 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|NCHM JEE image correction window starts||To be announced|
|Issue of NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card||15 days prior to the exam date|
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date||June 12, 2021|
Candidates must fulfil all the criteria in order to get eligible for NCHMCT JEE 2021. Candidates will be solely responsible for checking whether they are eligible and satisfying the eligibility conditions or not. If at any point of time during the further procedure candidates are found ineligible then his/her candidature will be cancelled and subsequent actions will be taken by the NCHMCT authority.
The eligibility of candidate will be determined on the following factors:
Examination to be Qualified
Candidates must qualify 10+2 level of any Senior Secondary examination or equivalent examinations with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed in English as a subject of study in the examination. Candidates who will be appearing for their board exams are also eligible to apply on a provisional basis.
Examination to be Qualified for Indian Students
- Candidates must have qualified plus two-level examinations from any recognized Central/State Board.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination qualified from any recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have passed the General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities which turns equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of the concerned state.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, the result of which should be available within 30.09.2021.
The upper age limit is 25 years as on July 1, 2021, and candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible to apply fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form.
Candidates will be able to fill the application form in online mode only. The applicants who will be filling the application form must follow the below steps. The complete registration can be broken down into further 5 steps. A detailed synopsis of the application procedure is given below –
Registration for Online Application
- Candidates need to register for Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number.
- Candidates need to fill the required details, create password and choose a security question and his/her answer.
- Application Number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form.
Complete the Application Form
- Click on the official website nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage click on the link ‘Fill Application Form’
- Login using your application number password and security pin.
- Enter all the details in the required fields as mentioned on the application form.
- Enter the address for correspondence and contact details
Uploading of Documents
Candidates should upload the scanned images in jpg/ jpeg of the following documents:
|Recent colored passport size photograph||10 – 200 Kbs|
|Signature of the candidate||4 – 30 Kbs|
Pay Examination Fee
The application fee can be paid in online mode using debit/ credit card, UPI, paytm or netbanking.
NCHMCT JEE Application Fee
|General/ Other Backward Classes||INR 1000|
|EWS/ PwD||INR 700|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 450|
Choose Examination City
Since the exam is hosted in online mode, candidates will need to choose the examination city as per the available vacancy. It is advisable to take a print out of the confirmation page for reference. Moreover as per the exam day instructions, candidates will need to bring the NCHMCT 2021 admit card along with a passport size photograph and a government-approved identification. print the confirmation page.
Candidates will be only responsible for the entire penalty caused due to an error or oversight in the application form. No request in such cases for change or correction in the information already furnished and submitted in the Application Form will be permitted.
NCHMCT 2021 Application Form will comprise of the following details:
|Name||Name of candidate as per Class 10 Certificate.|
|Father’s name||Name of the Father/Mother as per Class 10 Certificate.|
|Date of Birth||Date of birth as that of the English Calendar and as appeared in Class-X certificate.|
|Category||Fill the appropriate ovals for as per your categories- General(GEN), Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST), Other Backward Classes(OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and subcategories such as Physically Disabled(PD) and Kashmiri Migrant(KM).|
|Qualifying Exam||Color the oval namely “Passed” if you have already qualified the 10+2 level. Else fill the oval titled “APPEARING” if an applicant is about to appear for the examination.|
|Nationality||Nationality of the candidate|
|Address||Mailing Address in capital letters including the PIN CODE|
|Communication details||Communication Details along with STD Code for further communication is to be sent.|
|Images||Photograph and signature as per the given format.|
|Test Center||Candidates will have to enter the center code by referring to the list of the center.|
How to Reset Your Password?
In case, candidate misplace their NCHM JEE Password, he/she can use the following options to reset password:
- Using Security Question and answer.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
NTA will open the image correction for NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form from March 2021. Candidates who have already filled the application form and paid the application fees successfully can go to the official site of NCHMCT JEE and make changes if necessary.
- The candidate has to click on the link of image correction on the site i.e. nchmjee.nta.nic.in which will redirect to the login page and make the changes.
- After clicking the link on the site the candidate will be redirected to the login page where they have to login through the one on the right.
- Subsequently, candidates can make corrections and edit their applications and then press final submit button.
Ques. What is the web address for the online NCHM JEE 2021 Application Form?
Ans. The official portal of NCHM JEE 2021 is nchmjee.nta.nic.in
Ques. Is there any age limit for filling the application form?
Ans. Yes, the upper age limit for General and OBC will be 25 years as on July 1, 2021.
Ques. Is there any need to attest the photograph?
Ans. No, there is no need of any attestation of the photograph.
Ques. How to pay the application fees?
Ans. The application fee can be remitted in online mode only, using Debit Card, Credit Card or Net banking.
Ques. What are the eligibility criteria for NCHM?
Ans. The eligibility criteria for the students are a minimum qualification of 10+2 level with English as one of their subjects.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.