OUCET(CGPET) 2021 Application Form will be available in May 2021 tentatively on the official website of Osmania University. The last date to register without a late fee will be June 2021 (Tentative). OUCET (CPGET) 2021 will tentatively be held in July 2021 onwards.
- The payment of INR 400 must be remitted for OUCET(CPGET) 2021 application form.
- There are four steps involved in the application form filling process namely- Registration and Fee Payment, Form filling, Uploading Documents, and Submission of Application forms.
- After the registration process is over candidates will be given a facility of Form Correction for OUCET (CPGET) 2021
Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) is conducted by Osmania University for admission into various PG/PG Diploma and 5 Years integrated programs offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru Universities and its affiliated colleges in Telangana state.
OUCET(CPGET) 2021 Highlights
|OUCET(CGPET) 2021 conducting body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Official Website of OUCET(CGPET) 2021||ouadmissions.com|
|Level of Exam for OUCET(CGPET) 2021||State|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Application fee||INR 400|
Important Dates for OUCET(CPGET) 2021
Following are the Events and their Tentative Dates involved in Application Process of OUCET(CPGET) 2021:
|Starting date for Registration & Fee payment of OUCET(CGPET) 2021||May 2021|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application of OUCET(CGPET) 2021||May 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||June 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 500||June 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of INR 2000||June 2021|
|OUCET (CPGET) 2021 Form Correction||June 2021|
OUCET(CPGET) 2021 Eligibility
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local and Non-Local status requirements as per the information is given for the Telangana State Education Institution.
- Candidates must satisfy Local and Non Local status requirement as per TS GO MS NO 25 & 108.
- The candidate other than Indian Nationality must satisfy the rules of the University concerned.
- Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate (Part-2) (In case of SC / ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient) and studied the subject.
- Candidates passing the Bachelor’s Degree examination with compartment are also eligible and secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying exam is sufficient for SC / ST.
- Candidate who is appearing/appeared for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the entrance test of OUCET(CGPET) 2021.
Age Limit There is no age restriction for CET (Self Financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
How to Fill OUCET(CPGET) 2021 Application Form
Step: 1 Registration and Fee Payment
- Log in to the official website of Osmania University.
- Now click on the Apply Online button, then the new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Registration link.
- After clicking the link you will be redirected to the registration form.
- Fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number, number of entrance tests to be taken, fill primary information and pay the requisite registration fee.
- The registration fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centres or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- After completion of registration details entry, student’s mobile will receive SMS of a Registration Id.
|Category||Number of Subjects||Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs 400/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Single Subject||Rs 350/-|
|All category||Additional Subject||Rs 250/-|
Step-2 Filling online application form
- Click on "Online application form" link in the left menu. Online application form login web page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the details of Application number/Registration Id and click submit button.
- Fill the entire academic, study, reservation, personal details and other details.
- Click on Submit button.
Step-3: Uploading of Coloured Photograph, Signature and Certificates
Upload photograph and Signature prescribed and certificates. Size of all these images should be as follows:
- The photograph size should be Less than 40 KB
- Signature size should be Less than 30 KB
- SC category certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
- PH certificate size should be Less than 1 MB
Step-4: Final Submission and Printing the Application Form
This is a one-time procedure. If the candidate is sure that all the information is correct then click on "Submission" link and take a print out of the completely filled application form.
Details in OUCET(CPGET) 2021 Application Form
While filling the online application form of OUCET(CPGET) 2021, following are the important details which are asked for:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Subject||Choose Subject from the drop-down list in which the candidate desires to write OUCET(CPGET).|
|Personal Details||Enter Mother's Name, Adhaar No. of the candidate in the text field.|
|Local Area||Choose among Local area and Non-Local Area from the Radio buttons.|
|Minority Details||Choose Minority Details from the Radio buttons.|
|Nationality||Choose Nationality from the Radio buttons:|
|Options available are Indian and Others.|
|Special Category||Choose Special Category from the Radio buttons:|
|Options available are Sports, NCC, NSS, CAP, Teacher/Lab Assistant.|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked|
|House No. / C/o, Street / Locality /Village, Mandal / Town / City, District, State, Pin Code, Alternate Mobile Number.|
|Qualifying Examination||Choose your Qualifying Examination from the drop-down list.|
|Year of passing||Choose Year of passing from the drop-down list.|
|State of Study||Choose the State of Study from the drop-down list.|
|District of Study||Choose District of Study from the drop-down list.|
OUCET(CPGET) 2021 FAQ’s
Question: Whether Osmania University Published 2021 Admission Form Online or Offline?
Answer: Online mode only.
Question: Can students change the details after submission of Osmania University form 2021?
Answer: After submission of Application form of OUCET(CPGET) 2021, students cannot make any changes or correction of any details.
Question: Is there required to upload the soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of Osmania University form filling?
Answer: No. Only scanned photographs and signature will be uploaded.
Question: If a 10+2 standard student's result still not announced at the time of admission then are they Eligible to apply for OUCET(CPGET) 2021?
Answer: Yes, they are Eligible.
Question: What are the documents required to send with the application form of Osmania University?
Answer: Send only application form.
Question: Should students need to upload any certificates?
Answer: For Online application no certificates are required to be uploaded.
Question: Can students apply for more than one test?
Answer: Yes, they can apply for more than one test.
Question: If a student wishes to appear for more than one test which is scheduled on the same day in different sessions, will they be allotted at the same test centre or different test centres?
Answer: Students will be allotted at the same test centre to appear for both the tests scheduled on the same day in different sessions.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.