SAEEE 2021 Registration is open from January 22, 2021. Candidates willing to apply can register on the official website of the university by April 30, 2021. SAEEE 2021 will be held in online mode tentatively in May 2021. Apply For SAEEE 2021
Satyabhama All-India Entrance Exam – SAEEE 2021 is a University Level exam conducted by Sathyabama University every year for the students applying for the engineering programs like B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Des.
- SAEEE 2021 Slot Booking will be started from April 2021.
- SAEEE 2021 exam has 120 MCQs based on three different sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
SAEEE 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Satyabhama All India Entrance Exam 2021|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Mode|
|Test Duration||150 minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Number of Options per Question||4|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Conducting Body||Sathyabama University|
SAEEE Exam Dates
SAEEE 2021 Exam Dates
The dates of application, admit card, exam, and the result is as follows:
|Registration of Application||January 22, 2021|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2021|
|SAEEE 2021 Slot Booking||To be announced|
|SAEEE 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|SAEEE 2021 Result||May 2021|
|SAEEE 2021 Counselling||June 2021|
SAEEE Eligibility SAEEE 2021
Candidates should make sure of these factors before applying to Sathyabama University:
- The date of birth of the Candidate should be on or after January 1, 2000.
- Candidates with a compartment or passed with arrears in class 10th or 12th are not eligible for admission to Sathyabama University
- International students, NRIs or Diploma holders do not need to appear for the examination.
Candidates can apply for the exam if they qualify the following requirements:
For B.E/ B. Tech. Programs
- Candidates should have cleared their 10th standard examination with at least 60% or 6.0 CGPA in 2016 or after.
- Candidates appearing or passed for the 10+2/ HSC/ ICSE or equivalent examination should at least have an average of 45% marks and above in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics)
- Candidates applying for these programs are required to appear for the mathematics, physics, and chemistry subjects in the entrance examination.
For B. Architecture Programs
- Valid NATA marks(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and a passed or appearing score of minimum 45% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates have to appear for the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in the entrance examination.
For B.Des Programs
- An average score of 45%(40% for reserved category students) in the qualifying examination
Eligible candidates can choose from the following option to apply for the Satyabhama All-India Entrance Exam 2021:
|Application Category||Application Fee|
|Physical Mode||Rs. 650|
|Online Mode||Rs. 650+ Bank Charges|
Physical Mode: The applications are to be requested through the mail by sending a request letter along with a demand draft payable at Chennai to Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. The candidate should clearly mention the following details on the request letter:
- Mailing Address
- Pin code number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
The request letter should reach the institution on or before April 30, 2021, to the given address:
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology,
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Steps to Register:
Step 1- Click on the application link given above
Step 2- Fill in your Name, Email ID, Phone number, Password.
Step 3- Select the Application Type(Self or have promo code)
Step 4- Fill in the security code
Step 5- Submit the application
Step 6- Pay the application fee in online mode(Debit/Credit/ Online Banking/ Challan)
Step 7- Take a print out of the submitted form for future reference
Modes of Payment
After the verification of details, candidates are to make the application payment of Rs. 650 through:
- Demand Draft if filling a Physical mode application
- Net banking, Credit/Debit Card or offline payment by the Indian Bank Challan mode at any of the Indian Bank branches if applying by online mode.
- After the candidate has submitted their payment information on the application form if applying by online mode, they must wait for the intimation button from the server. One must be careful not to press the back or refresh button in order to avoid a double charge.
- Candidates are requested to note down their application number, login ID and password for future references. The application number will help in keeping track of the application and will be needed at the time of slot booking for the computer-based test.
Prerequisites to fill the Application Form
To be eligible for admission and apply for the entrance exam, a candidate needs to fulfill the following requirements:
- Scanned Copy of photograph and signature
- Valid Email I.D
- Valid Mobile number
- Size of the photograph should not be more than 200 KB(suggested dimension is 135*px to 175*px in jpg or gif)
- Scanned Signature in black ink in jpg or gif format and the size should not exceed 100 KB(suggested dimension is 300*px to 60*px)
SAEEE 2021 Syllabus
SAEEE 2021 has released the entrance exam syllabus, which is as follows:
- Chemistry:- Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of Elements, General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Metals, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements(Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), P-Block Elements, d- & f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry: Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens; Oxygen; Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, and Principles related to Practical Chemistry.
- Physics:- Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motions, Work, Energy, & Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties of Solids & Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Glass, Oscillations & Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter And Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, and Communications System.
- Mathematics:- Sets, Relations & Functions, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations, Matrix & Determinants, Permutations & Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem & its Simple Applications, Sequence & Series, Limit, Continuity, & Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics & Probability, Trigonometry, and Mathematical Reasoning.
SAEEE Exam Pattern
SAEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2021, in computer-based mode only across various centers throughout India. A detailed view of the exam pattern is given below:
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test(CBT)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Sections of Exams||Chemistry, Physics, & Mathematics|
SAEEE 2021 Marking Scheme
The entrance exam is held every year with three sections: Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. The marking scheme of the following sections are:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
SAEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the previous candidates who have excelled in the entrance exam have given some insights into how to prepare for the exam. All of them had one tip in common that is: Practice
Some of the other preparation tips for SAEEE are:
- Start preparing for the exam well in advance if you want to succeed with a good score.
- Follow the Entrance Exam Syllabus thoroughly.
- Understand the exam pattern and set up according to your skills
- Prepare a Time Table, so that you can give time to all the subjects.
- Give each subject equal time.
- Refer to one good book with a good author or refer to NCERT.
- Give as many samples or mock tests as you can.
- Make short notes and revise them daily.
- Clear all your concepts, no matter how minor they are.
- Revision is the key, revise as many times as you can.
If you can follow the above-mentioned preparation tips with consistency, you may be able to pass the exam with a good score.
SAEEE 2021 Slot Booking and Admit Card
The slot booking for the SAEEE 2021 will open on the official website after registration process is over. The candidate can book a slot with the help of their application number and password. The slot booking only works on a first come first serve basis. Candidates have to choose the preferred test center, date of exam, and time slot as per their convenience.
Candidates are expected to book the slot as early as possible to get the desirable center and time slot booked.
The computer-based examination will be conducted in different slots which are:
- 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.
- 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M.
- 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M.
Candidates have to book one of the time slots for the SAEEE and after the slot is booked you can download the admit card.
The Admit Card is released just after the slot booking. Admit card is issued in online mode only, as there is no provision of sending the admit card to the candidates postal address. The admit card has the following details:
- Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Address
- Enrollment ID
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Photograph
- Candidates Signature
The candidates can download the admit card with the help of their application number. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the hall ticket along with a photo identity(Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.) on the day of the examination. They have to make sure that the hall ticket is not damaged or soiled in any way.
SAEEE 2021 Result
The result for the SAEEE 2021 is going to be released online in June 2021. Candidates can check their results on the official website by signing in with their application number and password. The Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology releases its result in the form of a scorecard. The qualifying candidates are called for counseling and those who clear the counseling are granted admission in various courses like B.E/ B.Tech./ B. Arch./ B.Des.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.