Symbiosis Set 2021 Registration started on February 18, 2021. The application window for SITEEE 2021 will be open till June 15, 2021, and for SET (General) and SLAT 2021 till June 28, 2021. Candidates can fill SET application form online on the official website. Candidates must have passed class 12 with minimum required marks to be eligible for the exam. SET 2021 will be conducted from July 10 to July 13, 2021.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 1950 for SLAT/ SET General and INR 2000 for SITEEE. Candidates can apply for two exams provided they are conducted in different slots and an additional fee of INR 1000 has to be paid for applying for each program (non-refundable). Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their Symbiosis SET Admit Card from the official website.
SET Latest Updates:
- June 9: SITEEE 2021 Exam Schedule released.
- June 7: SET and SLAT 2021 new exam dates have been announced and the exams will now be conducted from July 10 to July 13, 2021.
- June 5: SET 2021 exam postponed and revised dates will be announced soon.
- June 5: Last Date for SITEEE 2021 Registration extended till June 15, 2021.
Symbiosis SET Application Form Highlights
|Symbiosis SET Official Body||Symbiosis International University|
|SET Official Website||set-test.org|
|Minimum Eligibility||Intermediate Graduates|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Symbiosis Application Fee||INR 1950|
|Mandatory ID Proof||Aadhaar Card|
Symbiosis SET 2021 Exam Dates
|Events||Symbiosis Entrance Test 2021 Dates|
|SET 2021 Registration opens||February 18, 2021|
|Last Date for SLAT/ SET (General) 2021 Registration( Extended)||June 28, 2021|
|Last Date for SITEEE 2021 Registration (Extended)||June 15, 2021|
SET 2021 Admit Card
SITEEE 2021 Admit Card
June 21, 2021
SET/ SLAT 2021 Exam Date
SITEEE 2021 Exam Date
June 28, 2021
Symbiosis SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Course(s)||SET Eligibility Criteria|
|BA LLB, BBA LLB|| |
|B.Des, BCA, BBA, BBA (IT), B.A. (Mass Comm.), B.A. (Liberal Arts), B.Sc (Economics), B.Sc (Liberal Arts) and B.Sc (Culinary Arts)|| |
|B.Sc. Nursing|| |
How to Register for Symbiosis SET 2021?
- SET 2021 is conducted in two different sessions for five different subjects.
- Candidates who wish to appear for Symbiosis SET 2021 can apply for two subjects i.e. one subject each from morning and evening session.
- Candidates must note that photograph must be coloured and not older than 3 months.
Documents/ Information Required at the time of Registration
- Passport size photo (file should not be more than 3 months old)
- Marks in SSC
- Marks in HSC
- Choice of Test (it can not be changed after the registration is completed).
Step 1 – Registration for SET 2021
- Visit the official website of Symbiosis Entrance Test i.e. set-test.org.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link. Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Fill in the details required at the time of registration such as Name, Gender, contact details, valid email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the ‘save and continue’ button.
- Choose a password and hint questions to recover the password in case you forget it.
- Upload your latest scanned photograph (in the required format and size) at the time of online registration.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After receiving confirmation of email id and password, use them to log in.
Step 2 – Filling up SET 2021 Application Form
Once, the registration procedure is successful, fill in the required details. Information to be filled in Symbiosis SET Application Form 2021 is given in the table below:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Personal Details||First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Gender, Blood Group, Date of Birth, category and NRI status.|
|Present Address Details||Address, City, State, Pin Code, Mobile Number, Primary Email and Alternative Email.|
|Education Details||Board/Institute Name, % of marks obtained, Class and Year of Passing of X and XII|
|Institute Preference Details||Enter institute and session preference|
Step 3 – Uploading Images
- Candidates have to upload their passport size scanned photograph in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif format.
- The size of the image should not exceed more than 100 kb.
- Failing to scan and upload the photo as per the defined guidelines, it will result in the cancellation of candidature.
Step 4 – Select Password and Hint Question
- Select the password and hint question
- Click on the submit button
Note: For Engineering and Health Sciences, a candidate need not register for Symbiosis SET if he/she wishes to offer scores of entrance tests other than Symbiosis SET such as JEE (Main). Such candidates may apply directly to the preferred institute.
Step 5 – SET 2021 Application Fee Payment
- After the Symbiosis SET 2021 Application Form is completed, a candidate will be redirected to the Payment gateway where he/she will have to choose the mode of payment.
- Candidates will have to pay INR 1950 as Symbiosis SET 2021 Application Fee.
- It must be noted that this fee amount is non-refundable.
- Also, the category of the candidates has no effect on the fee amount.
Note: The program wise payment for Selection Process is INR 1000 per program per institute. This fee is not included in SET fee and has to be paid separately based on the number of programs selected.
Mode of Payment
There are three choices of payment modes:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
- Candidates can get a DD from any Nationalised Bank in favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in the "Make Payment" Tab.
- Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi Dist: Pune- 412115
Phone: +91-020-39116226 / 27
- An Authentication Email will be sent by the Test Secretariat after he/she confirms the payment is done.
Instructions for filling Symbiosis SET Application Form 2021
There are certain guidelines that candidates must be aware of before appearing for the Symbiosis SET 2021 examination. SIU has laid down several guidelines that must be taken care of by the candidates appearing for the exam:
- At the time of filling the online application form or appearing for the examination, candidates must not indulge into any malpractices. This may lead to disqualification automatically.
- Every student is urged to note that no donation or capitation fee is required to be paid for admission to any of the Symbiosis institutes.
- Students are cautioned against falling prey to any such assurance/offer by any individual or outside agency.
The list of participating institutes along with the programs offered by them are given below:
|Name of the Institute||Courses Offered||URL|
|Symbiosis Law School [SLS] – Pune||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A, LL.B.), Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A, LL.B.)||symlaw.ac.in|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research [SICSR]||Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Business Administration Information Technology (BBA - IT)||sicsr.ac.in|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- Undergraduate [SCMS] – Pune||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||scmspune.ac.in|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences [SIHS]||Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Medical Technology)||sihspune.org|
|Symbiosis Institute of Design [SID]||Bachelor of Design (B. Des)||sid.edu.in|
|Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication [SCMC]||Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) B.A.(MC)||scmc.edu.in|
|Symbiosis College of Nursing [SCON]||Bachelor of Science (Nursing) B.Sc.(Nursing)||scon.edu.in|
|Symbiosis School of Economics [SSE]||Bachelor of Science (Economics)- Honors B.Sc.(Eco)-Honors||sse.ac.in|
|Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT]||Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)||sitpune.edu.in|
|Symbiosis Law School [SLS]-Noida||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A, LL.B.), Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A, LL.B.)||symlaw.edu.in|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies- [SCMS]-Noida||Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||scmsnoida.ac.in|
|Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts [SSLA]||Bachelor of Arts (B.A)- (Liberal Arts), Bachelor of Science (B. Sc)- (Liberal Arts)||ssla.edu.in|
|Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad [SLS]-Hyderabad||Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (B.A, LL.B.), Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (B.B.A, LL.B.)||slsh.edu.in|
Information for Symbiosis SET 2021 International Candidates
Symbiosis International Institute welcomes foreign candidates as well. There are certain important requirements that must be fulfilled by such candidates to be eligible to apply for Symbiosis SET 2021. Listed below are the categories of International Students Admission:
- Foreign National (FN): such candidates must have a foreign passport to be eligible to take admission in SIU.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO): A candidate is eligible to apply as a Person of Indian Origin (PIO), if he/she has a PIO card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI): Candidate applying as NRI must have completed class 10 exam or 10+2 exam outside India. It is mandatory for the student who falls in the NRI Category and has appeared for 12th in India to appear for the Symbiosis SET 2021 Test.
Symbiosis SET 2021 – Reservation Policy
SIU offers the provision of reservation for candidates belonging to certain categories. This is in accordance with the UGC guideline 2006. The details of reservation offered are given below:
|Reservation Intake||Percentage Reservation|
|Within the sanctioned intake||Scheduled Caste - 15 %|
|Scheduled Tribe - 7.5 %|
|Differently Abled - 3 %|
|Over and above the intake||Kashmir Migrants - 2 seats per programme|
|International Students – 15 %|
|Defence Quota||5 % for SLS PUNE and SICSR, SCMS Pune|
Note: For Kashmiri Migrants, two seats per program is reserved.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.