SKUCET 2020 Registration (Extended), Dates, Fee and Procedure
SKUCET 2020 Registration without fine has been further extended until June 15, 2020. The process began from March 11, 2020, in online mode. Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks will be able to apply for SKUCET 2020. The application will be open for both Indian as well as International applicants.
- This year, the application fee for the exam is expected to be INR 500.
- The registration window will be open for one month for candidates to apply for the exam.
- Separate Application Forms should be filled for all the respective courses.
- Candidates can use their credit card/debit card or net banking to submit the fee.
SKUCET (Shri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test) is conducted for admission to master degree programs. Krishnadevaraya University provides admission to Masters’ Programs in more than 23 different disciplines. SKUCET 2020 will be conducted in the month of June 2020.
Direct Link to Apply for SKUCET 2020
SKUCET 2020 Important Dates
SKUCET 2020 dates are yet to be declared at the official website. Tentative dates for the exam is given below:
|Commencement of online application||March 11, 2020|
|Last date of form submission||June 15, 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of INR 1000||To be notified|
|Last date of form submission with late fee of INR 1500||June 04, 2020|
|Last date to apply with Tatkal fee of Rs 5000||June 05, 2020|
|SKUCET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of June 1520|
|SKUCET 2020 Exam Date||June 2020|
Know About SKUCET Admit Card
Documents Required to fill SKUCET 2020 Application form
All the aspirants can keep the following documents handy before they proceed to fill SKUCET 2020 Application Form:
- Birth Certificate
- SSC Educational qualification mark sheet
- Credit/Debit Card for fee payment
- Hall ticket number, Year of passing, place of study, the percentage for the qualifying examination
- Hall ticket number, year of passing, place of study for S.S.C or equivalent
- Personal details for Name, father name, mother name, mobile number, Aadhaar number, valid working mobile number, valid active E-mail Id etc.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / BC candidate
- If the candidate belongs to sports category, NCC Cadet or Physically handicapped then, they should furnish PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports certificate.
- Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs to avail fee concession if applicable
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission
- Address for correspondence
- Recent color photograph of 150kb in size and signature 150kb in size
How to fill for SKUCET 2020 Application form
Candidates can check the steps below to fill SKUCET 2020 Application Form. The entire application process is to be completed in online mode. There is no offline process to apply for SKUCET 2020.
Steps to apply for SKUCET 2020 is discussed below:
- Login to the official website skudoa.in/Default.aspx
- Click on the “Online Registration” link
- First candidates have to fill the online challan registration form
- The next step is filling up the online application form
- Enter your personal details like (name, email id, mobile no., etc)
- Enter educational qualifications as per SSC / X- std Records and fill up the Other Personal Details
- Next step is Uploading of photograph and signature. Note: Photo & Signature must be in JPG format (Size limit is 150 KB for each)
- Select the Test Center you want to appear for the exam
- Enter the SSC Roll No, Month & Year of passing
- Select the Annual Income of your parents/guardian from given options and etc
- Tick mark on terms and conditions. If doubt clicks on preview option to verify.
- Verify the details and click to “Save & Print” option
SKUCET Application Fee
The application fee for SKUCET 2020 can be remitted in both online and offline mode. SKUCET 2020 Application Fee with and without late payment is tabulated below for the reference of candidates.
|Fee Remittance||Application fee|
|Application fee without late fee||INR 500|
|Application fee with late fee||INR 1000|
|Application fee with a tatkal fee||INR 5500|
How to remit SKUCET Application fee?
- If you want to pay the application fee through challan, take a print out of the challan and pay the application fee at any nearby branch of SBI Bank.
- After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting his/her application registered. The registered application number will be sent to the registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
- Online payment- Fee can be paid using a Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. The applicant will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete SKUCET application form 2020 details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Print Application receipt
Applicants are advised to print the application receipt for further future reference:
- Logon to skudoa.in/AppPrintLogin.aspx?cet=CET
- Login with your Application No. and DOB
- Check the application form and print out it for future requirement.
SKUCET Application Form Status
Applicants can check the status of their SKUCET filled in Application Form, whether it has been submitted successfully or not, from official website. Any defects or incomplete data can also be verified through candidate’s profile on the website.
One can log in using their Application Number and Password specific for GOAPS. Errors present can be rectified from the site itself or by contacting the concerned authority. Anyone of the following messages can be displayed in the user’s window:
- Received – Successfully submitted
- Under Scrutiny – Application being checked
- Defect Status – Defects to be rectified in the application form
- Status after Rectification – Status of the form after the changes are made
- Rejected with reasons – Forms which cannot be rectified and stands rejected
SKUCET 2020 Admit Card
The successfully registered applicants can download admit card 10 days before the exam date. SKUCET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from the site using Registration number and Date of Birth.
Candidates will not be permitted to enter the examination hall without proper Hall Ticket. In case the admit card is not available online, candidates must contact the university’s helpdesk:
- For Technical Problems, contact on working days between 10.00 am to 06.00 pm, +91 8125111998, +91 9160666721
- For Complaints Regarding Filled in Paid Applications Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on working days between 08.00 am to 01.30 pm
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College