SKUCET 2021 Admit Card will be released in online mode by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on its official website. SKUCET 2021 hall ticket shall be made available a few days before the exam day, that is by the last week of May 2021.
- SKUCET 2021 will be conducted in the month of June.
- Students who will fill the registration form and make the required payment will come across an acknowledgement slip that confirms the registration, which must be kept safe after taking a print out.
- Students need to download their hall ticket from the official website as it will neither be sent via post nor e-mail.
- It is mandatory to carry SKUCET 2021 admit card on the day of examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, students must immediately report to the University head office.
Students keen in getting technical education, either graduation in 5 engineering branches Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics or post-graduation in 3 courses Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Power Systems and Embedded Systems and VLSI Design can apply for this entrance examination.
SKUCET 2021 Admit Card Dates
Tentative dates for the exam is given in the table below:
|Online registration form releases||3rd week of March 2021|
|Closure of online registration||3rd week of April 2021|
|Start of Admit card download||4th week of May 2021|
|Exam date||June 2021|
How to download SKUCET 2021 Admit Card?
SKUCET 2021 admit card could be retrieved online from Sri Krishnadevaraya University’s official website. Candidates who have successfully registered and paid the examination fee would be able to view and download SKUCET 2021 Admit Card.
It is highly recommended to students to keep their SKUCET 2021 admit card safe and carry it along on the exam day so that the examination runs smoothly without any obstacles. Given below are the steps to download SKUCET 2021 admit card:-
- Visit the official website of SKUCET
- Fill in the prompted credential (username and password).
- Tap on SKUCET 2021 hall ticket link.
- Enter the enrollment number.
- View and download the admit card.
- Keep a print copy for future endeavour.
Once candidates take a print out of SKUCET 2021 admit card, they need to fix a latest passport size photograph on the given space as per the given guidelines by the concerned authorities.
Also Check SKUCET 2021 Application Form
Details on SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
There are few personal as well as academic details that are present on SKUCET 2021 admit card. Both are listed below separately:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s residential address
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Uploaded photograph of the candidate
- Examination date
- Reporting Time at the Center
- Scheduled Start Time of examination
- Gates Closing Time of the Exam Center
- Exam Center name
- Exam Center venue
All the documents required on the exam day along with hall ticket of SKUCET are mentioned at the back of the hall ticket. Students must go through the declaration section as well mentioned at the bottom of the hall ticket.
Discrepancy in SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must verify if all the details present on SKUCET 2021 admit card are correct and valid. In case candidate found any detail incorrect or not genuine, the candidate must report to the head office of Sri Krishnadevaraya University and get it corrected before the exam date.
The present address of Sri Krishnadevaraya University is mentioned below: -
S K University College of Engineering and Technology
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Anantapuram - 515003
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
SKUCET 2021 office’s phone number, fax and e-mail address are also listed below: -
Documents required with SKUCET 2021 Admit Card
There are some documents required to be carried along with SKUCET 2021 admit card. Given below is the list of documents: -
- A print out of SKUCET 2021 admit card with a passport-sized photograph pasted on it as per the University’s guidelines.
- A government identity proof which is valid and non-expired as of now is a mandatory piece of document. The invigilator might check if the name mentioned on the admit card is the same as that on the id card.
- In case of any change in candidate’s name till now, they must carry a relevant document which can prove his/her identity.
Candidates can bring any one of the following documents:
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
SKUCET 2021 Exam Centers
Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishna Devaraya University is responsible for deciding on the Common Entrance Test-2021 (SKUCET 2021) exam centres. There are usually two exam centres to conduct the examination. Both are listed below:
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
University may decide on more centres to conduct SKUCET 2021 examination as per the total number of students appearing. The exact venue is reflected on the official website. Hence, students should check on the site as well. The allotted venue will also be mentioned on the admit card.
SKUCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
There are various rules and norms set by the university which must be followed by candidates. In case of violation of any rule, the candidate might end up losing their candidature or strict actions might be taken against them. All the SKUCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions are given below: -
- Candidates must check their respective SKUCET 2021 admit card thoroughly for errors. If any, inform the exam conducting authorities and get it fixed.
- Admit card issued by the University is very important and the student must preserve it carefully as they won’t be able to appear for the examination without the same.
- Students must arrive at the allotted venue at least half an hour before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates are eligible to use an either black or blue ballpoint pen to mark the answer in the test.
- They must not have any other paper with them or in their pocket except their hall ticket. They should check and then come in the centre to avoid any sort of indiscipline.
- Applicant’s signature must be affixed in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the test hall.
- In case of any defect in the distributed question booklet, it must be brought in to the invigilator’s notice and get it replace then and there.
- Candidates need to sign on the very first page of the question booklet, once they discover that there are no defects.
- They will be given 10 minutes of time separately to read the instructions given in the answers sheet carefully.
- In case of defected answer sheets, it should be changed by requesting the same to the invigilator.
- Students will be instructed to fill his / her Name, Roll No, Test Booklet number and set of questions printed on the front page of question booklet in the answer sheet in block letters.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.