SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card, Exam Centers and Exam Day Instructions
SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card will be available from May 25, 2020 for all programs. It will be released by Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology University. This year, SLIET SET 2020 will be successfully conducted on June 2 and 7, 2020 in online mode.
- Admit card will be available on the official website of SLIET University
- Candidates were needed to use their login credentials to download the admit card.
- The admit card comprised of candidates’ all the information like roll number, exam centers, subject code, dates etc. Check Exam Centers
- The admit card must be carried by all the candidates in order to attend the entrance exam.
SLIET SET 2020 Important Dates
Check the following important dates:
|Last date to submit the Application Form (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III)||May 07, 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application Form (SET-V & PG)||June 11, 2020|
|Last date for Modification/correction of information||May 10, 2020|
|Availablility of Admit Card||May 25, 2020|
|Exam Date (SET-I/SET-IA/SET-III)||June 02, 2020|
|Exam Date (SET-V and PG)||July 07, 2020|
How to Download SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
The aspirants could download their admit card or hall ticket for SLIET SET exam from the official website. The detailed steps to download the admit card are listed below:
- Applicants should visit the SLIET University website – www.sliet.ac.in.
- Then click on the admit card download link for SLIET SET 2020.
- The aspirants should enter their login details given by the SLIET University.
- Then the candidates have to click on the submit button.
- SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card will be displayed.
- Download the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card for producing it in the exam center.
Details on SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card is a mandatory document required for attending the exam. This admit card or hall ticket will include the basic details of the candidates to verify his candidature for the exam. The below are the details found on the admit card or hall ticket:
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number of the applicant
- Exam city with exam center code
- Exam center venue details
- Exam time and the reporting time of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Selected course for exam
- Instructions for the candidates to be followed on the exam day
Discrepancy in SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates can contact the authorities of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology in case of any iscrepancies or mistakes found on admit card. Candidate can also contact the authorities through the email – email@example.com for any queries regarding exam.
Documents Required with SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the aspirants appearing at SLIET SET 2020 exam center must possess the following mandatory documents, without which they will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- The applicants are advised to carry 2 copies of the SLIET SET 2020 admit card.
- Applicants should possess one copy of the application form
- Any one original identity proof issued by the Government of India.
SLIET SET 2020 Exam Centers
The table show the 38 exam center of SLIET SET exam. Candidates can chose any of one exam center during the registration process.
|Code||Exam City||Code||Exam City||Code||Exam City||Code||Exam City|
SLIET SET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
The instructions to be followed by the candidates on the exam day to avoid any unwanted malpractice charges against them and to ensure that they attend the exam without any issues:
- One copy of the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card has to be deposited at SLIET SET 2020 entrance exam center at the time of examination
- Another copy of the SLIET SET 2020 Admit Card shall be retained by the applicant.
- No applicant will be permitted to enter the exam center without a valid admit card. The SLIET SET 2020 admit card given to the candidate must be preserved carefully.
- Aspirants are advised to reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the exam and they will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the examination.
- Candidates reaching the SLIET SET 2020 exam center later than the exam time mentioned in the admit card will not be allowed to take the test at any cost.
- No editing or modifications are allowed in the details mentioned on the SLIET SET 2020 admit card.
- SLIET SET 2020 applicants are not allowed to carry any personal belongings to the examination center.
- The aspirants are advised to carry a blue or black ball point pen and all other stationary items needed for the exam by themselves.
- The candidature of the candidates indulging in any malpractice will be cancelled immediately at any cost.
- A rough paper will be provided to the candidates by the examiner, which must be returned to the examiner while finishing the exam.
- Any electronic gadgets such as calculator or mobile phone are not allowed inside the examination hall.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College