Tripura JEE 2019 Results can be checked in the 3rd week of June 2019 on the official website. Exam will be held for April 24 to 24, 2019.
- Tripura JEE 2019 Result will display the enrollment roll number and marks obtained by the candidate.
- Based on the result, counseling will be held for allotment of seats on rank basis.
- The conducting body will release the answer key within a week after the examination.
- With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
- If a candidate has any questions related to the answer key then he/she can send the feedback.
- Tripura JEE Common Merit List is also present in the file where joint merit position of a candidate is written in front of his/her enrollment number
Tripura Joint Entrance Exam (Tripura JEE) is an exam through which applicants can take admission into various courses in Tripura. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted to get admission in several courses of undergraduate programs that are open by different government and non-government institutions/colleges situated in Tripura.
Dates for Tripura JEE 2019 Result
Here are few important dates related to Tripura JEE 2019 Result:
|Exam date||April 24 to 25, 2019|
|Release of Answer key||April 26, 2019|
|Result||Third week of June 2019|
|Counseling||Third week July 2019|
How to Check Tripura JEE Result?
The result will be out in June 3rd week 2019.
- Firstly, visit the official website www.tbjee.nic.in
- Use Enrollment number to log in.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the of DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Locate the “Check Result” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The result will be displayed
- The score card will not be sent by post, the only way to check the result is online.
Details on Score Card
The score card will contain the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
The score card will show you as “qualified for Tripura JEE 2019 Counseling” if you clear the cutoff marks for each subject in the entrance exam.
In case you do not qualify for the exam, the message “Sorry you are not qualified” will display.
Tripura JEE 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of Tripura JEE 2019 exam will be published through online mode. Applicants can check the answer key through our website www.tbjee.nic.in. The conducting body will release the answer key within a week after the examination. With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
If the candidates find any discrepancies in the published Tripura JEE answer key then they can send feedbacks to the examination authority. An applicant can file his/her objection or queries over about that TRIPURA JEE Model Answer Key. The feedback can be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once all the feedbacks are resolved TRIPURA JEE 2019 releases the final TRIPURA JEE Answer Key.
How to Download Tripura JEE 2019 Answer Key?
- Firstly, visit the official website www.tbjee.nic.in
- Tripura JEE answer key 2019 will be released for all the 3 sections namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The answer key will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates can match their marked answer with the Tripura JEE 2019 answer keys and know the correct and incorrect responses they have marked in the entrance test and estimate their scores.
Tripura JEE 2019 Merit List
Tripura JEE 2019 Merit List is well-defined by considering the scores of all sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Firstly, visit the official website
- Use the application number and date of birth to log in
- TJEE merit list 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check common merit position mentioned in the merit list.
- Download the merit list and take a print out for later use.
- Tripura JEE Common Merit List is also present in the file where joint merit position of a candidate is written in front of his/her enrollment number.
The applicant can find the names and enrollment number of top three applicants of each group i.e. of PCM group and of PCB group, on the first page of TRIPURA JEE 2019 Merit List file. Along with the group wise (PCM and PCB) merit list, total number of applicants that actually appeared for Tripura JEE 2019 are also stated in the TRIPURA JEE 2019 Merit List.
In case, two or more applicants secure similar marks then there exists a tie. Tie-breaker condition is used to break the tie.
- In case two applicants secure identical marks in the examination, the candidates with greater score in Marks scored in PCM group (Physics + Chemistry+ Mathematics) will be considered and will get a better rank.
- If the tie condition still persists, then the scores achieved in Physics and mathematics (P+M) will also be compared. The candidate with higher score in both subjects combined would get a better rank.
- If the tie still continues to persist, then the marks obtained in mathematics will be considered. The applicant with higher marks in mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If there is a deadlock, then it will be decided on the basis of age. Candidates born earlier will be ranked higher in the merit list.
Tripura JEE 2019 Cut off
Cut off of Tripura JEE 2019 exam will be assessed on many factors. Cut-off Marks will decide the process of selection of candidates appeared in the Tripura JEE 2019. These are a few factors that will affect the cut off:
- Number of Applicant that appeared for the Tripura JEE exam.
- No of candidates who have passed the exam
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Number Of seats sanctioned
- The cutoff trends of previous years
Cut off varies from institute to institute, course and reservation.
Tripura JEE 2019 Counselling
Candidates of Tripura JEE 2019 will be invited for counselling on the basis of their ranks mentioned in TJEE merit list 2019.
List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counseling is as follows:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the candidate is Physically Challenged (PC). It should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate is required for the same.
- Original e- Admit Card, counseling letter from ICAR should also be present with the candidate.
- Four recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
- Domicile certificate.
- Authority letter/undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB), if the applicant is incapable of attending the counseling personally.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College