UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form, Dates, Notification
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 is a state level examination, conducted by the Lucknow University for B.Ed degree admissions in Uttar Pradesh. The minimum Eligibility to apply for UP B.Ed JEE is a graduate degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
|UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Notification||UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Application Form||UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria||UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Admit Card|
- Exam will be conducted on April 11, 2019. यूपी बीड जेईई के बारे में अधिक पढ़े
- The examination is divided in two parts: part 1 and part 2. There are 2 sections in each question paper comprises of 50 questions. Check UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total number of marks are 200 to be done in 3 hours.
- Around 217 B.Ed colleges accept UP BEd JEE score for admitting candidates.
- UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Result is tentatively planned to be declared between May 10-May 15, 2019 while the shortlisted candidates will participate in the online counseling and seat allotment process from in the month of June-2019.
- The classes for B.Ed programs for the academic session 2019 will start in the month of July.
- There is no upper age limit criteria applicable in the exam.
To Download UP B.Ed JEE Brochure Click Here
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Exam Dates
Lucknow University has announced the exam schedule for UP B.Ed JEE. Candidates can apply for UP B.Ed JEE in the one month long window through official website of Lucknow University.
|Application form starts from||February 15, 2019||UP B.Ed JEE Application ends on March 23, 2019|
|UP B.Ed JEE Exam Date||April 11, 2019||Exam Duration will be 3 hours|
|Result Declaration||May 10 – 15, 2019||Check UP B.Ed JEE Result online at upbed.nic.in|
|UP B.Ed JEE Counselling||June 01 – 30, 2019||-|
|New Academic session will start from||July 02, 2019||-|
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in UP B.Ed JEE 2019 must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates does not fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority, the application form can be rejected at any stage. Therefore candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria given below to avoid any discrepancies.
- Minimum age limit to apply is 21 years
- There is no upper age limit for UP B.Ed JEE 2019
Candidates must be a citizen of India. Candidates should fulfill the status of local residents and satisfy the domicile criteria.
- A must have obtained minimum of 55 percent in graduation from a recognized university of Uttar Pradesh or Central University.
- Candidates graduated in Bachelor of Technology or Engineering need to obtain a minimum of 55 percent in mathematics, science and other subjects.
- Those applying on the basis of postgraduate degree need 50 percent marks.
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates have a one month window (Feb 15 to March 15) to fill UP B.Ed JEE Application Form. Before filling the application form, candidates be ready with documents like scanned images of photograph, signature and aadhar number. Application form can only be submitted after the successful fee payment.
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. upbed.nic.in
- To fill the online application form click on “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Aadhar number etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- After the successful submission of application form candidate will get a 9 digit registration number.
Part 2: Fee Payment
- Candidates can make payment through the official website
- To make payment click on the link ‘ fee payment’
- Candidates can make online payment via
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- E challan
- Candidates should carefully secure the transaction ID (in case of candidates making payment through challan) and Reference ID given by Bank for future purposes.
Part 3: Completing and printing the Application Form
- After the successful fee payment click on the link ‘Submit Application Form’
- To submit the Application Form candidates have to fill the Transaction ID and date of birth.
- Click on the link ‘Submit’
- After submitting the Application form candidates have to upload scanned images.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned photograph in jpg format. The size of image should be not more than 50 kb.
- Candidates also have to upload a scanned signature in jpg format. The image size should not be more than 20 kb.
- The scanned images should be recent and colored.
- Check the filled details and click on the final submission.
- After successful submission, take printout for future purposes.
Candidates can make payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/ e challan as per their convenience. Candidates who belongs to general category have to make payment of INR 1000. The reserved category candidates will get relaxation in fee payment. Candidates who belongs to reserved category have to make payment of INR 550.
|General Category||INR 1000|
|Reserved Category||INR 550|
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit card/ Hall Ticket from the official website. Admit card will be available online only, it will not be sent by post or any other medium. UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Admit Card is a gateway to enter in the examination hall and a proof of identity. Candidates must carry their admit card on the day of commencement of exam. Without the admit card entry would be prohibited.
Steps to download UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to the candidates portal and download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
- I D proof Details
- Provision for sticking the passport size photograph
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Exam Center
Candidates can choose the center of their choice from the 18 choices available. Candidates have to select any 3 preferences of exam center in the application form. After the final submission of application form no request will be accepted for change of center. Candidates should come to the exam center an hour prior to the commencement of exam to avoid any discrepancies. Candidates should choose their exam center carefully. Given below is the list of exam center with the code.
|Name of the Center||Code|
|Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar)||57|
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
To score good in examination it is necessary for the candidates to have ample knowledge of the UP B.ED JEE Exam Pattern. Having good and clear knowledge of exam pattern helps in preparing for entrance exam. The exam pattern is different for different paper. Given below is the descriB.Ed examination pattern for paper 1 and paper 2 respectively. Every correct answer will result in an addition of 2 marks. There is negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer.
Paper 1 comprises 2 sections i.e. section A of General Knowledge and section B of Language. There are 50 questions in each section which are of 100 marks. Paper 1 is of 200 marks having 100 questions to be done in 3 hours.
|Section||Subject||Question Number||Marks||Total Marks||Time|
|A||General Knowledge||50||100||200||3 hours|
|B||Language English / Hindi||50||100|
Paper 2 comprises two sections i.e. section A of General Aptitude and section B of specialized subjection. Each section have 50 questions in it which are of 100 marks. The question paper is of 200 marks to be done in 3 hours.
|Section||Subject||Question Number||Marks||Total Marks||Time|
|A||General Aptitude Test||50||100||200||3 hours|
|B||Subject Specialization (arts, commerce, science and agriculture)||50||100|
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Result
The result will be declared in the second week of May, 2019. Candidates can check their result online only. Given below are the steps to check UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Results.
- Visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE i.e. upbed.nic.in
- Click on the link of Result
- Provide the credentials like roll number, application number and date of birth in the given space
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Download the result and take print out.
UP B.ED JEE 2019 Counselling
The successful candidates will be eligible for the further process of counselling. UP BEd JEE Counselling is tentatively scheduled for the month of June, 2019. and the process is expected to carry out in this one month window.
The counselling process will only be done on specific centers tabulated below:
Candidates will be called for pool counselling according to their ranks in UP B.Ed JEE 2019. Below is the tentative schedule.
|General Rank||Document Verification||Seat selection||Seat allotment on Net||Last date of Fee Submission|
|1 to 40000||5 June to 7 June 2019||7 June to 9 June 2019||10 June 2019||10 June to 12 June 2019|
|40001 to 900000||10 June to 12 June 2019||13 June to 15 June 2019||16 June 2019||16 June to 18 June 2019|
|900001 to 150000||18 June to 20 June 2019||21 June to 23 June 2019||24 June 2019||25 June to 26 June 2019|
Candidates have to furnish certain documents while attending the counselling process for verification purpose. Here they are listed below:
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Weight age marks
- Demand Draft 5000 payable to Lucknow university
Candidates can find below certificates/documents required by different caregories and their stipulated format prescribed by Lucknow University.
|SC/ST Certificate||Click Here|
|OBC-NCL Certificate (For U.P.)||Click Here|
|UP Domicile Certificate||Click Here|
|Certificate for Defence Personnel & their Relatives||Click Here|
|Certificate for Defence Personnel Dependents||Click Here|
|Certificate for UP Police, PAC, Central Armed Police Forces||Click Here|
|Certificate for Freedom Fighters and their relatives||Click Here|
|Certificate for stating District of Residence for Candidates’ Parents||Click Here|
|Certificate for Widow, Divorcee Female candidates||Click Here|
|Certificate for Non-Uttar Pradesh Candidates||Click Here|
|Certificate for Persons With Disability (PwD)||Click Here|
UP B.Ed JEE FAQs
Ques. What is UP B.Ed JEE?
Ans. UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is a state level entrance exam for admissions to B.Ed courses in various state government/ aided/ private institutions in Uttar Pradesh. A total of 2017 colleges participate in admissions process through UP B.Ed JEE. The exam is conducted by Lucknow University.
Ques. What is the academic qualification required for UP B.Ed JEE?
Ans. Applicants must have obtained Bachelors in any discipline from any of the state/ central government recognized institution. They must have secured at least 55% marks at graduate level. Postgraduate applicants must have secured 50% marks in PG course.
Ques. Is there any age limit criteria for application?
Ans. Yes, the university lays down minimum age limit criteria which is 21 years. There is no upper age limit set by the university.
Ques. What will be the pattern of the question paper?
Ans. The exam will be conducted in two phases: Paper 1 and Paper 2. The pattern for both the exams is given below:
|Sections||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|B||Language (Hindi/ English)||50||100|
- PAPER 1:
Sections Subject Number of Questions Maximum Marks A General Aptitude Test 50 100 B Subject Specialization (Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Agriculture) 50 100
- PAPER 2:
Ques. What is the general difficulty level of the test?
Ans. Keeping in view the previous year trends, the paper is usually of easy to moderate difficulty level.
Ques. Do I need to attempt mocks before appearing for the test?
Ans. Mock tests hold tremendous importance for any students aspiring to crack UP B.Ed JEE. It’s not only about attempting the test but also analyzing its deeply so that they identify their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates must try to figure out new and faster ways to solve questions and save their time. For every problem, the solution lies in detailed analysis of the mock tests.
Ques. Are the question from the previous year examinations repeated?
Ans. No, questions from the previous year tests are usually not repeated in UP B.Ed JEE.
Ques. In which languages will the paper be available?
Ans. Each section in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be available in both English and Hindi except the language test section in Paper 1. The language section will be in the medium which was opted by the candidate while filling the application form.
Ques. Will the test be conducted online or offline?
Ans. Test will be conducted offline through pen and paper mode. Candidates must attempt the test with only blue ball point pen.
Ques. What is the entire duration of test?
Ans. Both the papers will be conducted for the duration of 3 hours.
Ques. At which centres will the exam be conducted?
Ans. UP B.Ed JEE will be conducted at various centres in following cities:
- Siddharth Nagar
Ques. What is the application fee for UP B.Ed JEE?
Ans. Application fee for UP B.Ed JEE will vary depending on the category to which the candidate belongs.
|SC/ ST/ OBC||550|
Ques. How to remit the application fee?
Ans. Applicants can choose to pay the application fee through any of the following means:
- Net Banking/ UPI
- E-Wallet of various service providers
- Debit/ Credit Cards
Ques. What if two candidates secure same rank in the test?
Ans. In case, two candidates securing similar marks and appearing for counseling, preference will be given to the candidates having higher marks in the qualifying academic exam.
Ques. Will there be any negative marking in the test?
Ans. No, there will be no negative marking for the incorrect questions.
Ques. How will the candidates receive hall ticket/ admit cards?
Ans. Admit cards for the test will be available at the official website of the university. Candidates will not receive any admit cards by post or through any other offline mode.
Ques. Do I need to carry any documents along with the admit card on the day of examination?
Ans. Yes, candidates must carry a passport size photograph and an original ID proof at the day of the examination along with the admit card.
Ques. Is there any provision for rechecking?
Ans. No, there is no provision available for candidates for rechecking.
Ques. What are the designated centres for counseling?
Ans. Counseling will be conducted only at selected centres in following cities:
Ques. What are the documents required during the counseling process?
Ans. Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counseling:
- Proof of passing / qualifying examination
- Date of Birth Proof (high school certificate)
- Category/ Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate (for PH/ BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of INR 5000 payable to Lucknow University
Ques. What is the seat reservation criteria in UP B.Ed JEE?
Ans. As per the rules of state government, 21% seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 02% reserved for ST candidates and 27% for OBC candidates. Apart from this, there will be horizontal reservation for Physically Handicapped and Blind applicants in every category.
Ques. Are candidates from other states entitled to take admissions under reserved categories?
Ans. No, only the applicants holding domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh are entitled to admissions under reserved seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College