UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result, Answer Keys, Merit List and Counselling
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result will be released on May 11, 2020 in online mode. Candidates can visit the official portal to check their result by logging in with their roll number or registration number.
- The result will be displayed in the form of a scorecard.
- After the declaration of result, merit list will be released having the rank of candidates. Check Cut Off
- Those candidates who clear the exam will be called for the counselling process beginning from June 1, 2020. Check Participating Colleges
- Candidates have to submit the admission fee while attending the counselling.
- This year, UP BEd JEE 2020 will be held on April 8, 2020 in15 cities of Uttar Pradesh.
Important Dates for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result
Here are the important dates of the exam:
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Exam Date||April 8, 2020|
|UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result Date||May 11, 2020|
|Admission Counselling dates||June 1, 2020|
|Academic sessions commence from||July 1, 2020|
How to Check?
How to check UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Result?
The result will be announced online after the answer sheets are thoroughly evaluated. The result will be displayed in the form of scorecard.
Here are the steps to check the result online:
- Visit the official website
- Candidates are required to enter their User ID and Password
- Captcha Text is required to be filled as displayed in the image there
- Click on submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to download the result and take a printout.
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Score card will be required at the time of admission process such as counselling and document submission and verification. Also, candidates should keep their UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Admit Card safe till the admission process concludes.
Details on Scorecard
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Details on Score Card
Score card contains detail such as name of the candidats, address, exam center and so on. List of information are mentioned on score card/ mark list given below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Roll number
- Application or Registration number
- Marks obtained - Paper wise
Normalization of Scores
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Normalization of Scores
Normalization is a method that is employed to evaluate the fair performance of the students. It is a process that helps in collecting data and statistical combination using a procedure which makes the data fair for comparison.
Here is a brief overview of the process and formula for score normalization:
- Percentile score of the candidate is calculated.
- The formula that is applied to calculate the percentile for the exam is 100* number of candidates in the group with aggregate marks less than the candidates divided by the total number of candidates in the group.
- For example, 100* number of candidates appeared for UP B.Ed JEE with aggregate marks less than candidate A will be divided by a total number of candidates appeared.
Check UP B.Ed JEE Exam Pattern
UP B.Ed JEE Answer Key
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Answer Key
UP B.Ed JEE Answer Keys for different sets of Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be released along with the result on the official website for candidates to view, download and cross-check their responses. The answer keys can be downloaded from below links:
|UP B.Ed JEE Answer Keys||Download Link|
|Paper 1 Answer Key||Download|
|Paper 2 Answer Key||Download|
Here are simple steps to download UP B.Ed JEE Answer keys 2020:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link “view/download answer key”
- Answer key with paper wise and set wise links will be displayed
- Candidates can match the respective sets
- Click on the respective set wise and paper wise links
- A new window of the answer key in pdf format will be displayed
- Candidates can download and save the answer key for the respective paper and set.
- Candidates can also use the answer key and cross verify the response that they recorded during the examination.
- Once the candidate derives an approximate number of marks, deriving approximate percentage and percentile is possible.
UP B.Ed JEE Merit List
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Merit List
After the result is out, the merit list will be released with the name of candidates who have successfully qualified for the exam. In case of a tie, there are two resolutions that the conducting body will follow:
- If two or more candidates score same marks then the candidate from the same institute, affiliated or university as the conducting body will be given preference.
- If two candidates with the same marks belonging to the same university, then the candidate is selected on the basis of age. The age-wise elder candidate is given preference.
The selection criteria for merit list is provided below:
- The merit list will be categorized on the basis of categories ie. general, SC, ST, OBC etc.
- If there will be a tie between any two or three candidates securing same marks or percentage, the conducting body will use a specific method for tie-break
- Candidate belonging to the same university or affiliated as that of the conducting body will be given preference over other institute or university.
- If there is a tie between two candidates belong to the same university, a candidate who is elder in age will be preferred over the other.
Check UP B.Ed JEE Cut Off
UP B.Ed JEE Counselling
UP B.Ed JEE 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be conducted once the result is declared most probably in the month of June 2020. Here is a brief overview of the UP B.Ed JEE Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates who are shortlisted for counselling will be contacted via email or mobile number.
- The notification with venue and contact details will be displayed on the website for the qualified candidates for the counselling process.
- After counselling session, candidates are required to undergo the process of document submission and verification.
- After successful submission of the documents, candidates are allotted a few days to make payment of the fees and reserve the seat.
- After the payment of fees, the academic session begins in July 2020.
Check Top Colleges Accepting UP B.Ed JEE 2020
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College