WBUT PGET 2019 Results will be declared by the 4th week of July 2019 by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). Applicants can download their WBUT PGET result by accessing the login window of the official website i.e. www.wbut.ac.in.
- Result of WBUT PGET 2019 will specify the scores of candidates in entrance exam in the form of scorecard.
- Candidates must download rank cards from official website only as no hard copy will be sent to any individual.
- The admission test will be followed by a Technical Interview in the relevant discipline for all students including the GATE/ GPAT qualified individuals.
- The university will publish a merit list after considering both stages of the exam on their official website.
- It will contain names of students who have qualified the exam and are eligible for the Counselling rounds of WBUT PGET 2019 in order of ranks secured by them in the respective course.
- WBUT PGET 2019 Counselling will be conducted from the 4th week of August 2019.
WBUT PGET 2019 Results Highlight
The results will be declared on the official website of MAKAUT. All the important dates regarding the result and admission process of WBUT PGET 2019 are given below:
|WBUT PGET 2019 Result||4th week of July 2019|
|WBUT PGET 2019 Score Card availability||4th week of July 2019|
|Official site for Result announcement||www.wbut.ac.in|
|WBUT PGET 2019 Merit list||1st week of August 2019|
|Counselling and Admission process starts||4th week of August 2019|
How to check WBUT PGET 2019 Result?
WBUT PGET 2019 Results will be announced by the end of July 2019 on the official MAKAUT website. Participants must visit the result login window to view their result and save their mark sheet-cum-result certificate. It should be noted that the governing university will not be responsible to send the score card to any applicant by post.
The result will be determined after considering the marks obtained in both, the written test and the interview. WBUT PGET 2019 result can be accessed online by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of WBUT PGET 2019
- Under the announcements, search for the option of ‘Result of WBUT PGET 2019’. Click on the link provided on the website.
- Then students will be redirected to the login page to access their result.
- Aspirants should fill in the required details. They can either enter their Application Number or they can choose to enter their Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- After filling the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will appear on the computer screen.
- Applicants will see an option to print out the result at the top right corner. Download the rank card and print it out for further procedure of admission.
Details on WBUT PGET 2019 Score Card
WBUT PGET 2019 Results will be available to applicants in the form of score card. Candidates will be responsible to keep a hard copy of the rank card as it will be required for the admission process. WBUT PGET 2019 Score Card will contain basic information of the candidate and his/her result. The score cards will be valid only for the ongoing academic year. The details mentioned in the score card is:
- Full name of the candidate
- Mailing address
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Total marks
- WBUT PGET 2019 Rank
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
WBUT PGET 2019 Merit List
WBUT PGET 2019 Merit List will be published on the official website in the 1st week of August 2019. The merit list will contain names of all aspirants in order of ranks secured by them.
Each candidate will be allotted a rank based on his performance in the entrance test and the interview. The ranks will be determined based on the following criteria-
- In case of GATE qualifiers, 70% weightage will be given to the score secured in the entrance test and the remaining 30% to the WBUT PGET score.
- For Non-GATE qualifiers, 80% weightage will be given to WBUT PGET 2019 score and rest of the 20% for marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Tie breaking Criteria
In case two or more students secure the same marks, then the following tie breaking criteria will be used to determine their merit position in WBUT PGET 2019 in the descending order-
- The inter-se-merit of the previous academic performance of applicants will be considered.
WBUT PGET 2019 Counselling
WBUT PGET 2019 Counselling will be held from the last week of August 2019 by the university. The schedule for Counselling will be uploaded on the official MAKAUT website. All participants holding a rank card and whose name is enlisted in the merit list will be required to attend the Counselling rounds according to this schedule, in order of ranks secured by them.
WBUT PGET 2019 Counselling will consist of the following ways mentioned below:
- Applicants who qualify WBUT PGET and are short-listed for the Counselling session must attend the same in person on the stipulated date and time.
- In case a candidate cannot appear in person for Counselling, he/she can send a representative on his behalf along with a duly authorized letter citing the reason for his absence.
- They will be required to pay a Counselling fee of INR 500 via a DD drawn in favor of ‘WBUT-PGET' payable at Kolkata.
- Candidates must submit the requisite documents in original for verification along with a set of attested copies.
- They will then have to fill an option form specifying the program and college they wish to pursue in order of preference.
- Students will be allotted seats as per merit and options exercised by them. If an applicant wishes to confirm his seat, he will have to pay INR 5000 via DD which will be adjusted with the admission fee.
- They must report to the allotted colleges to complete their admission formalities and payment of fees.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College