The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISERs) has announced the list of students who have been provisionally chosen for the Counselling Session round one on October 20, 2020. The list mentions the names of qualified candidates for the IISER Entrance Exam 2020.
The IISER Counselling session 2020 for SCB candidates started from October 20, 2020, onwards till October 27, 2020.
The candidate’s application number is available on the list. Students who are on the list are advised to complete the Counselling process before the deadline. The authorities will allot the seat to the next candidate on the list if the process is not complete before the last date.
IISER Counselling Round: Important Dates
|Round 1 Counselling Begins (For SCB)||October 20, 2020|
|Last date for Counselling||October 27, 2020|
IISER 2020: Steps to Complete the Counselling Process
Follow the simple steps on how to complete the counseling process that is mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of IISERs Admission.
- Select the link given for the candidate login for the counseling round on the homepage.
- Enter the login credentials, including User-ID and Password.
- At the top section, select the ‘SCB’ channel.
- Choose the ‘Decision Making Tab’.
- The seat allocation details will appear on the screen. After verifying the information, accept the allocated seat.
- The next step is to pay the fees on the portal via online mode through the specified payment gateways.
- The candidate will need to download the Offer Letter after the seat acceptance fees have been paid online.
IISER Counselling 2020: Documents Required
Candidates must carry the following documents that for IISER Counselling 2020 are as follows:
- JEE Advanced/ KVPY/ IISER Admit Card
- Class 10 Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
- Class 12 Passing Certificate and Mark sheet
- Counselling Letter (Photocopy + Original)
- Recent colored photograph (passport size)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)