KMAT 2020 Exam Day Checklist; Important Things to Remember and Guidelines
The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test or KMAT is a management entrance exam that is conducted twice in a year. KPPGCA conducts this examination for admission to postgraduate courses in colleges in Bangalore and Karnataka.
KMAT 2020 is scheduled to be held on October 29 in Online Proctored Home-Based mode. Keep reading the article to know important things to remember on the KMAT exam day.
KMAT 2020: Important Dates
The important dates pertaining to the KMAT 2020 are as follows:
Name of the Event
Last date to apply for KMAT 2020
October 10, 2020 (Extended)
Third Week of October 2020
KMAT 2020 date
October 29, 2020
KMAT Exam Day Guidelines: Important Things to Remember
The important exam day guidelines related to KMAT 2020 are as follows:
- Candidates appearing for the KMAT must carry their KMAT admit card to the exam centre along with a valid photo id proof with them for the verification.
- Candidates must make sure that they reach the KMAT exam centre at least an hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Any sort of electronic gadget such as a calculator, mobile phones, watch, laptops, microphones, etc. are prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Students must carefully listen and follow the instructions given by the invigilator before and during the conduct of the exam. Before attempting the questions paper, read the instructions given on it very carefully.
- Do not panic. Stay calm and give your best in the entrance exam.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2020
Some of the important points related to the KMAT Exam Pattern 2020 are given below:
- The questions available in the KMAT question paper are objective in nature.
- The question paper comprises three sections namely Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness.
- There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying 1 mark in the question paper.
- There is no sectional time limit in the entrance exam. You can attempt any of the questions in any of the sections as per your convenience.