National Economics Olympiad 2020: SRCC Invites Applications for Classes XI & XII, Prizes Worth 40K to be Won; Apply Now
SRCC is now inviting applications to the National Economics Olympiad(NEO) for Classes 11 and 12 students. Aspirants should read more to know more about the olympiad.
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) has invited applications for the National Economics Olympiad (NEO), the National School of Economics Olympiad for Class 11 and Class 12 students.
A total of INR 40,000 cash scholarships will be awarded to the top three students in each class. A certificate will also be issued to the participants.
The Olympics are being organised by SRCC and Vedantu. Students who are interested may apply to ecosocsrcc.com/NEO on or before October 30, 2020.
NEO consists of two rounds, both of which will be held online on November 01, 2020 and November 08, 2020, respectively.
Applicants will have to pay the registration fee of INR 209, however, in order to encourage more participation, an early bird offer in which students can register for the INR 189 Olympiad only.
|Registration Deadline||October 30, 2020 11:59 PM|
|Preliminary Round- Classes XI||November 01, 2020 03:00 PM|
|Preliminary Round- Classes XII||November 01, 2020 05:00 PM|
|Final Round- Classes XI & XII||November 08, 2020 03:00 PM|
With a view to encouraging students from underprivileged sections of society, SRCC will offer a 100% financial support mechanism to ensure better opportunities for students, regardless of their constraints.
Through the Olympiad, SRCC argues, students will have a chance to test their acumen and broaden their understanding of economics in terms of their application in the real world.
Olympiads will be conducted online as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2019, SRCC received more than 3,700 participants from 500 schools and 100 cities across five countries.
National Economics Olympiad 2020: Direct Link to Apply
National Economics Olympiad 2020: How to Register
- Click on the 'Register' button.
- Login to D2C (Dare2Compete) via your Facebook / Google / LinkedIn account. You can also create a new account.
- Enter your personal details. Please ensure that you enter the name of your school in the field of the organisation.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Click on 'Proceed to Payment' and pay the registration fee.
- Submit additional details, such as the City, State, Country and Referral Code (if any) after payment. The form asking for these details may take a few seconds after the payment has been completed. After payment, don't miss this step.
- Upon payment, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of payment. After making your payment, you can access the Sample Question Booklet on your Dare2Compete dashboard on the NEO page, shown as the first round.
- The Olympiad shall be held on SpeedExam.net and the login certificates and other instructions shall be shared with the candidates by e-mail a few days before the examination.
National Economics Olympiad 2020: Exam Structure
The preliminary round will be divided into four sections – economic concepts, logical reasoning, case studies and data interpretation, each with 10 questions.
Each question is for one mark and there will be no negative markings in this round. The final round is a surprise round, the details of which will only be shared at the time of the test.
he olympiad shall consist of four sections as follows:
- Application of Economic concepts.
- Logical Reasoning
- Case Study/Problem Solving
- Data Interpretation
All sections shall carry equal weightage.
National Economics Olympiad 2020: Prizes to be Won
Total cumulative cash prizes worth up to INR 40,000 +. In addition, winners of each class will be eligible for up to 100% scholarships on selected online courses offered by Endeavor Careers.
Please note that winning a higher prize will automatically be subject to a lower level award.
- Cumulative Cash Prizes of INR 40,000+ & Certificate of Excellence for winners
- Certificate of Merit to all finalists
- Certificate of Participation to all participants
National Economics Olympiad 2020: Contact in Case of Queries
|Organiser||Email ID||Contact Number|