Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee issued OJEE 2020 round 1 seat allotment at ojee.nic.in. Candidates can now check their seat allocation status by logging in using their registration number and password.
Candidates who have been granted a seat in OJEE 2020 Seat Allotment will be required to report online by login from 4 to 8 November and to exercise their option to freeze or float. Candidates selecting either option have to pay seat acceptance fees to confirm their admission.
Candidates selecting the float options will be considered for the next rounds of seat allocation. Registration for round 2 seat allocations or Special OJEE 2020 counselling will begin on 9 November. Special OJEE counselling shall be conducted for candidates on the basis of the OJEE examination. The results of the special OJEE counselling on the allocation of seats will be announced on 15 November.
There will be a total of 4 rounds of counselling and seat allocation for OJEE 2020. Round two and three will also be upgraded to the previous two rounds. Admission to B.Tech seats in Odisha is through JEE Main and also through a special OJEE exam. Round 1 seat allocation was made on the basis of JEE Main ranks. The next three rounds will be on the basis of the JEE Main and the special OJEE ranks.
Also Check: Top Colleges Accepting OJEE 2020 Ranks
Steps to check OJEE 2020 Seat Allotment
- Candidate has to register themselves successfully for the desired stream(s).
- Fill and lock the choices before going for document verification at the nodal center.
- If a candidate has appeared for more than one stream, then he has to register separately for all the streams.
- Pay the counselling fee and university registration fee separately for every registration.
- Document verification and withdrawal facility from OJEE 2020 Counselling is done at the Nodal Center.
- The Candidate is advised to fill the choices carefully and lock it through OTP as desirable. There is no maximum limit for the choice filling.