OJEE Counselling 2018 is expected to begin from the last week of June. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) will conduct the registration & admission process online at odishajee.com, once OJEE Result is declared. Candidates securing the minimum cutoff marks, decided course and college-wise, will participate in OJEE Counselling.
In the counselling process, candidates have to fill and lock their college preferences as per their secured rank. The allotment of seats is based on your performance in OJEE 2018, choice filled, seats available and rank secured. For verification of documents, candidates have to visit one of the nodal centers. The final OJEE Merit List will be published in the last week of July.
OJEE Counselling Date 2018
OJEE Counselling for the said courses is expected to commence from July onwards and the process will conclude with OJEE Seat Allotment in August. Candidates are advised to exercise their options and other mandataries well before time.
Below is a tentative schedule for OJEE Counselling 2018. We will update the exact dates once they are published on the website.
|Course||Registration Date||Choice Filling||Choice Locking||Document Verification||Temporary Allotment||Withdraw|
|LE TECH||June 23, 2018 to July 15, 2018||June 23, 2018 to July 15, 2018||July 12, 2018 to July 15, 2018||July 18, 2018 to July 22, 2018||July 23, 2018||July 24, 2018|
|LE PHARM||June 23, 2018 to July 09, 2018, 3PM||June 23, 2018 to July 09, 2018||June 07, 2018 to July 09, 2018||July 10, 2018 to July 11, 2018||July 14, 2018||July 16, 2018|
|MCA||June 23, 2018 to July 06, 2018, 3PM||June 23, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 04, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 07, 2018 to July 09, 2018||July 12, 2018||July 14, 2018|
|LE MCA||June 23, 2018 to July 06, 2018, 3PM||June 23, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 04, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 07, 2018 to July 09, 2018||July 12, 2018||July 14, 2018|
|M Tech / M Arch / M Plan||June 27, 2018 to July 22, 2018, 3PM||June 27, 2018 to July 22, 2018||Upto July 22, 2018||July 23, 2018 to July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018||July 27, 2018|
|M PHARM||June 27, 2018 to July 22, 2018, 3PM||June 27, 2018 to July 22, 2018||Upto July 22, 2018||July 23, 2018 to July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018||July 27, 2018|
|MBA||June 27, 2018 to July 06, 2018, 3PM||June 27, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 04, 2018 to July 06, 2018||July 07, 2018 to July 10, 2018||July 13, 2018||July 15, 2018|
|B PHARM||July 04, 2018 to July 20, 2018||July 04, 2018 to July 20, 2018||July 17, 2018 to July 20, 2018||July 23, 2018 to July 25, 2018||July 27, 2018||July 28, 2018|
|B TECH||July 04, 2018 to July 11, 2018, 3PM||July 04, 2018 to July 11, 2018||July 08, 2018 to July 11, 2018||July 12, 2018 to July 17, 2018||July 19, 2018||July 20, 2018 to July 21, 2018|
|Int MSc||July 12,2018 to July 20, 2018||July 12, 2018 to July 20, 2018||July 18, 2018 to July 20, 2018||July 23, 2018||July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018|
|LE BSC||July 26, 2018 to July 28, 2018||July 26, 2018 to July 28, 2018||July 27, 2018 to July 28, 2018||July 29, 2018||July 30, 2018||July 31, 2018|
|Integrated MBA||July 14, 2018 to July 21, 2018||July 14, 2018 to July 21, 2018||July 19, 2018 to July 21, 2018||July 23, 2018 To July 24, 2018||July 25, 2018||July 26, 2018|
|B ARCH||July 04, 2018 to July 31, 2018||July 04, 2018 to July 31, 2018||July 31, 2018||August 01, 2018 to August 02, 2018||August 03, 2018|
August 04, 2018
Check all OJEE Courses & Codes
OJEE Counselling Procedure 2018
Candidates are required to register themselves before the discussed date, to validate their claim for OJEE Counselling. Registration will be done at the official website. Following steps should be followed by the candidates for OJEE 2018 Second Counselling Registration.
STEP-1 (REGISTRATION-PART I )
- Viist teh official website i.e. www.ojee.nic.in
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION.
- Read the Candidate’s Agreement Page carefully
- Click on the “I Agree” Option to
- Register yourself by selecting the appropriate course
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
STEP-2 (REGISTRATION PART II)
All the data provided by the candidate during submission of application is displayed and some new fields will be asked to be filled in by the candidate.
- Enter the fields like address, mobile number, bank details etc. for future communication (Please give your authentic mobile number as OTP will be sent to that number. Important information will also be sent to you though that registered mobile number)
- Enter the password and again re-enter the same password in the confirm password box. (The password must be of 8-13 characters length and must contain at least one capital letter [A-Z], one small letter [a-z], one Numeric Character [0-9] and one special character [!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*]. For Example Hrudanand@123)
STEP-3 (DETAILS ABOUT THE CANDIDATE)
- If any entry is found to be incorrect, click edit registration, edit the incorrect data and make it correct.
- If found correct, click confirm registration box to complete the registration process.
- In the next screen, click the PRINT DETAILS button to get the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it to produce at the Nodal Centre during document verification.
- In nodal center, produce your documents for verification and proof of registration (counseling) fee payment also (elaborated further).
STEP-4 (CHOICE FILLING)
- After successful registration, the candidate has to click the Fill Choice button given in the MENU bar of the screen.
- Read the instructions and proceed to the next screen for choice filling.
- This screen contains two blocks. The Left block contains list of all colleges and branches in an alphabetical manner. In this block the colleges can be listed according to Government/ Private or All. The Right block will contain the choices filled in by the candidate. Candidate can ADD his choices of colleges and branches from the left block by two methods. (Multiple addition using ADD MULTIPLE BUTTON or Addition of one by one using ADD button.) The candidates are advised to give as many as choices.
- Candidates should arrange the filled in choices in order of their preferences of college / branch. One college with one branch is treated as one choice. For example, College of Engineering & Technology (CET), the Mechanical branch should be treated as one choice. Similarly, College of Engineering & Technology (CET), Electrical branch should be treated as another choice and so on. He may use the SWAP and MOVE options to change the priority of already filled in choices.
- For Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) candidates, the Choices of colleges and branches for both the TFW seats (for example, CET, Mechanical Engg – TFW) and the non-TFW seats (for example, CET, Mechanical Engg) will be offered in the choice filling screens. The TFW candidates can fill in their choices from among the above list of TFW and non-TFW seat matrix mentioning their preferences.
Note:The Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme is applicable to Bachelor Programs of Four Years duration such as B.Tech., B.Pharm., B.Plan and LE B.Tech. Son/daughter of parents whose annual income from all sources is less than INR 6 lakhs is eligible under this scheme. The waiver is limited to Tuition Fee only. This scheme is applicable only to the candidates who are native of Odisha (Appendix - I) and whose parents satisfy the above-mentioned income criterion(to submit income certificate duly signed by the competent authority and produce at nodal center, Appendix-VII). vi) Select as many choices of Institutions and branches as possible on the priority basis to have better option for allotment of a seat in the process.
- During choice filling process, save the choices at regular intervals using SAVE & CONTINUE button. Always give best choice as first and follow in that sequence.
- Once locking system is activated, you first check whether you have made correct choices as per your requirement. If you are satisfied click “lock” button. OTP will be sent by sms to your registered mobile number. Write the number in the space given and submit. Your choices given are locked. You can take a print of the locked choice. Donot carry this document to nodal center. It is the responsibility of the candidate to lock the choice indue time using OTP.
- If you could not lock your choice due to some reason, your last exercised choice will be locked automatically in the server when the given time expires.
- After completing the choice filling and locking, click on “print locked choice” button to take a print out of Filled in Choice Slip for your reference. This printed document is your personal document, No need to share it with others or to bring it to nodal center.
Note:-The candidate is advised to follow the above step (vi and vii) without fail. If you are rank holder of two subjects and interested to participate in both counselling, you have to register and pay for both separately.
Step – 5 (FEE PAYMENT)
- All registered candidates have to pay counselling fee before they report at nodal center.
- A fee of INR 5450.00 to be paid (INR 5000 as university registration fee and INR 450 as counselling fee) by all candidates in the process.
- Fee can be paid by Debit card/credit card, online banking or by challan paid in any SBI branch.
- If you withdraw or you are not allotted any seat, you will be refunded university registration fee. Please provide your bank details to get back this amount. If you are allotted in the counseling process, not withdrawn then even if you are not reporting at the concerned institute, university fee is non refundable.
- You will get the “Make Payment” menu button on the page after you log in with your user id and password. Two choices are given.
- On line payment: if you select this, options for debit card, credit card and net banking payment will be displayed. You make payment based on the facility available with you. You can print the page showing payment details.
- State Bank Branch Payment ( by challan)- If you opt for this mode of payment, you will be directed to a new page. Enter your roll number. Your challan page will open. Print this page and pay in State Bank branch. Please carry the original copy to the nodal center as proof of your fee payment. After you register, this challan will be activated after two working days. This page is not available to you immediately along with registration.
OJEE Admission 2018
It must be noted that B.Tech/B.Arch admissions will be facilitated through JEE Main 2018 scores, while NEET scores are used for MBBS/BDS admissions. For all other courses, the above procedure will follow. However, all candidates, irrespective of the course, need to present the below documents at the time of verification:
Candidates will be required to produce following documents at the time of OJEE 2018 Counselling
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Passport size photographs
- OJEE 2018 Admit Card
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Certificate, if applicable
- OJEE 2018 Score Card
- JEE Main 2018 Score card, if applicable
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College