TS DOST: Phase 1 Seat Allotment Result on September 21 @dost.cgg.gov.in, Details Here
Telangana State Council of Higher Education has announced the official date of TS DOST Round 1 seat allotment result on the official website i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in. Earlier it was scheduled for September 16, 2020. However, due to COVID-19 pandemic, it got extended.
DOST candidates had applied for Phase-1 Online Registration from 24August-7September 2020. Candidates who applied for admission to Diploma and Degree Colleges in Telangana can check the Seat Allotment List from the official website at (https://dost.cgg.gov.in/studentlogin.do).
TS DOST 2020: Phase-1 Seat Allotment Highlights
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)
BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA, BBM
Diploma Courses (DHMCT, D-Pharmacy)
Phase-1 Seat Allotment Result Date
16-21 September 2020
TS DOST provides admission to candidates seeking admission into various undergraduate courses such as BA, BSc, BCom (Voc), BCom (Hon), BBA, BCA and BBM.
TS DOST 2020: Seat Matrix
- Total 1,167 UG colleges offer 4,09,000 seats in various courses.
- Students belonging to reserved categories will get reimbursement on their tuition fee.
TS DOST 2020: Important Dates
24 August-9 September 2020
Phase-1 Seat Allotment
21 September 2020
21 September 2020
Phase-2 Seat Allotment
28 September 2020
28 September-3 October 2020
Phase-3 Seat Allotment
8 October 2020
TS DOST 2020 Phase-1 Seat Allotment: Participating State Universities
Following universities will be participating at the first seat allotment process for TS DOST 2020:
TS DOST 2020: Admission Process
- Candidates have to register for phase-1 by filling out an application form on the official website.
- The authorities will announce the phase-1 seat allotment result.
- Candidates who got the desired seat can report to the college and rest can apply for phase-2 and so on.
- Now, the candidate will have to submit the required document and payment for 1st semester.
TS DOST Phase-1 Admission: Required documents
- TS DOST Allotment Printout
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Extra-Curricular Certificate
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Card
TS DOST Phase-1 Seat Allotment Result: Steps to Check
- Visit the official website i.e. dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Now scroll down to the ‘News and Events’ section on the right side.
- Click on ‘TS DOST Phase-1 Seat Allotment Result’.
- Enter your registration number and captcha and click ‘Submit’.
- Download the allotment list in pdf format. Check your registration number with your name.
- Now report to the college.