Telangana University is a Public University located in Nizamabad, Telangana. The Institute was established in the year 2006 by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. The University offers twenty-six courses at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level and thirteen specializations in PhD program at the Doctorate level.
Know More About Telangana University Application Process
Telangana University Highlights
June 12, 1964
Books – 13402
Periodicals - 20
CD-ROMs - 165
Newspapers - 13
2 (Boys hostel)
2 (Girls hostel)
How to Reach
15 km away from the Nizamabad (Dichpally Station)
Telangana University Courses and Admission
Telangana University offers B.C.A, B.Ed and L.L.B at the UG level and M.A, M.Sc., M.Com., M.B.A, M.C.A and L.L.M. at PG level.
Telangana Undergraduate Admission
Admission to the UG courses is on the basis of marks acquired by the candidate in 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Telangana University offers B.Ed program to the candidates on the basis of their performance in TS EDCET entrance exam.
Telangana University MBA and MCA Admission
- Candidates applying for MBA program must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University / Institute with minimum 50% marks (Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC Level).
- Candidates applying for MCA program must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as a mandatory subject in 10+2.
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured in TS ICET exam.
Telangana University Law Admission
Telangana University offers L.L.B and L.L.M to the candidates at UG and PG level. The Admission is conducted through TS LAW CET entrance exam at the UG level and through PGLCET at the PG level. Selection is on the basis or ranks secured by the students in the entrance exam.
Check Courses and Fees Structure
Telangana University Facilities
- Hostel : Hostel accommodation is provided to all the students with adequate facilities.
- Laboratory : The college has well equipped laboratories with all the necessary apparatus and instruments. A Computer laboratory with six systems is an additional attractive feature of this campus.
- Central Library : The library has good collection of textbooks, latest reference books, and collected volumes. Books on other subjects such as Computers and General English are also available. Library subscribes to scientific journals and also various other periodicals and Magazines useful in updating knowledge.