Overall my experience in the college was excellent I developed many qualities in myself like I became more confident about myself I figured out about my leadership skill while performing for group assignment. And made great friends and learnt form great teachers.
FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
The fee structure is Little expensive it's fee is approx 1.5 lakhs for year in under graduation and the hostel fees is 3 lakhs so it is Little expensive.there are other fine on late submission of fees too.
There are many companies which comes for the recruitment like Accenture, Airtel etc with nice package but I didn't given any interview because I wanted to first complete my post-graduation than do a job but there nice placements even for undergraduate students
There was a personal interview session and my communication skills were tested by a professor and there was one more PI with the assistant dean they asked me about my interests and other details and at last I got the admission
In India it is ranked best in hostel infrastructure and facilities.there are two cafe which are very nice and there is Asia's second best mess. There was shuttle facility provided because the campus was very large. There was four meals provided in the mess they also had outing in a week.
Yes there is a website made specifically for alumni where they have to register and on that website we get every information about the alumni meet and other things. There is also mail sent by the college to alumni for every thing. Seniors were quite helpful they also organised the freshers for us. And they use to help us regarding several problems.
Most of the faculty was highly qualified they completed there PhD and they use to quide us and teach us very nicely in all the assignments they use to help us and we also prepared a dissertation in last year on marketing in which I was quided by the faculty.
There was horse riding, basketball,football, etc there were all the labs for science students there were many libraries there was 4 computer lab. Several competition like debates, writing, cooking without fire, dance,singing,etc were held.
There were two exams in 1semester mid term and end term and they were consist of 80% marks and remaining 20% were evaluated on the basis of assignments,viva, internal asisment, there were individual as well as group assignment for every subject which were included in 20%
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
It's very good they have designed it very nicely there is also foreign language in second year there 3 years are divided in 6 semesters and in every semester there were 20 assignments and there were 7 subjects in each semester which covers whole course.
No there was no internship for the b.com students only bba, btech,and law student are provided with the internship b.com students are not provided by any internship.b.com students have to prepare a dissertation and they have to give a presentation for that it conducts 200 marks in last year.
There were many events celebrated in our there were events like 1.Foundation day( it was celebrated for 6 days in January there many celebrities were called and Kavi samelan was also organised) 2.zeal (it was a sports event for two days) 3. Republic and independence day 4. Concerts(in recent concert farahn altar was invited)
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
There is scholarship for the students scoring above 80%in the 12th standard they are provided with 50% scholarship on tution fee and students scoring above 90% in the 12th are provided with 70% scholarship on tution fee.there is no loan facility provided by the college